Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
So what was he doing? Must be big bad f95's fault that he can't leave his discord server to answer anybodies concerns
I only stated the facts, nothing more. I don't defend him in any was. What he is doing I don't know. But what is sure: That he won't come back and the game is dead.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
So hey guys, I have a couple questions.

1. I stopped following this trainwreck for a while, and you guys said that oone of Deems followers was making obvious lies. Can I know the context?

2. Do we even know for sure that deem recoded everything for 2.0? I probably would've gotten banned on the spot for asking this earlier, but now I'm curious. Did anyone even see the revised code? It would be all the more amusing if 2.0 was simply Deem stripping alot of stuff and adding Dotty and calling it '8 months of work'

DSSAlex

Aug 19, 2017
can anyone release the alpha that supposedly had a lot of content in it and it all got scrapped? that might be the last "update" for this game.
That was a lie people made to save face after they talked up the 2.0 update to an insane level.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Hey everyone!!! How about we stop fucking clapping...

The Tinkerbell effect is an American English expression describing things that are thought to exist only because people believe in them. The effect is named after Tinker Bell, the fairy in the play Peter Pan, who is revived from near death by the belief of the audience.

Another form is called the Reverse Tinkerbell effect, a term coined by David Post in 2003.[1] It stipulates that the more you believe in something the more likely it is to vanish.

Reactions: Centurion

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
1. I stopped following this trainwreck for a while, and you guys said that oone of Deems followers was making obvious lies. Can I know the context?
His idiots from his Discord server came over after f95 got hold of the 1.9999999999999 release and claimed it was not Deem's release and was a fake. Several people showed evidence that it was, in fact, the same release as Deem's Patreon release, and they still denied it and made aspersions about viruses and such. One of the f95 admins showed the frigging identical checksum and this still didn't shut these idiots up. Eventually, the ringleader got threadbanned for a little while and laughed at the field of corpses left in his wake.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
His idiots from his Discord server came over after f95 got hold of the 1.9999999999999 release and claimed it was not Deem's release and was a fake. Several people showed evidence that it was, in fact, the same release as Deem's Patreon release, and they still denied it and made aspersions about viruses and such. One of the f95 admins showed the frigging identical checksum and this still didn't shut these idiots up. Eventually, the ringleader got threadbanned for a little while and laughed at the field of corpses left in his wake.
... And suddenly I don't feel so bad about Deem's followers getting ripped off in the end

Reactions: Storm4n

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Hi. Can anyone post a photo of Full Completed Achievement list of this new version ? .
If you have all but 6 & 14 you've gotten all you can without modifying files, ones a simple typo and the other never got activated in the the game.
See here:

Reactions: Gagi114

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
nice game, has potential ... unfinished is just another story again

and Errors like i had before

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ptc.rpy", line 130, in script call
$ go("garage", advance_time=True)
File "game/kait7.rpy", line 3, in <module>
KeyError: None
Something went wrong with your copy of the mod (ptc.rpy isn't part of the main game; and its outdated anyway), it's somehow having an issue with a line 6 after the end of the file. Delete the 6 rpys from that mod and download the one from here:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Could be a variety of reasons, people who have more money so they don't even notice a few dead ones or fake pledges.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Could be a variety of reasons, people who have more money so they don't even notice a few dead ones or fake pledges.
I genuinely do not understand how there are still 698 people pledging on patreon.
Judging by all the trouble this guy went through to make it seem like there really is something going on, it makes you wonder if it would've been easier to actually just work on the game since clearly he had some ideas.
It's probably people feeling sorry for him for what he 'went thru' at f95zone and patreon. May I remind everyone that not only did he barely do any work, but he lied to his own moderation/beta testing team about the beta itself, causing some of his biggest supporters to turn on him. A good guy with good work ethic doesn't end up with his biggest supporters turning on him for no reason.

Also, his disappearance is likely due to his closest allies turning on him for his lies. All you are seeing is the real Ron, somebody who is basically stealing money right now.

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
It's probably people feeling sorry for him for what he 'went thru' at f95zone and patreon. May I remind everyone that not only did he barely do any work, but he lied to his own moderation/beta testing team about the beta itself, causing some of his biggest supporters to turn on him. A good guy with good work ethic doesn't end up with his biggest supporters turning on him for no reason.

Also, his disappearance is likely due to his closest allies turning on him for his lies. All you are seeing is the real Ron, somebody who is basically stealing money right now.
it sarah life 2.0

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes