Pecetson

Dec 11, 2017
Not a bad game, but definitely a step down from Colette, in my opinion.
In terms of gameplay and content I'd agree. But if you ask me, each individual scene seems somewhat better to me. There's definetly less repetitive scenes connected to quests. Feels like big scenes got more attention.

Reactions: winini

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
yeah its definitely underwhelming, its like with each release, Acerola cuts more content and more lazy scenes.

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
Does anybody know, how to get all the endings?
You have 3 endings:
The early bad end. (Create a separated save for this if don't want to restart the game as you can't do anything to prevent this ending after activating it). If you go to sleep without having sex Lumi training will happen. You need to trigger this a lot (Just to full her training bars and see all scenes should be around 18 times and you need a few more for the fallen scene) until you get a special event and you can only to her scenes before entering the rich guy mansion in chapter 5, you will get a game message. You will find Lumi in the end of ch5 dungeon normally she would snap out the evil guy control and help Tear but if you trigger the event she will push Tear in a trap and you will get the bad end.

Corrupted/True ending: This change depending on how much corruption you have when you beat the final boss, the valor should be 80+ corruption, bur try under 60 for the true end just to be safe.

Reactions: Kuari Chido

Kuari Chido

Dec 13, 2020
You have 3 endings:
The early bad end. (Create a separated save for this if don't want to restart the game as you can't do anything to prevent this ending after activating it). If you go to sleep without having sex Lumi training will happen. You need to trigger this a lot (Just to full her training bars and see all scenes should be around 18 times and you need a few more for the fallen scene) until you get a special event and you can only to her scenes before entering the rich guy mansion in chapter 5, you will get a game message. You will find Lumi in the end of ch5 dungeon normally she would snap out the evil guy control and help Tear but if you trigger the event she will push Tear in a trap and you will get the bad end.

Corrupted/True ending: This change depending on how much corruption you have when you beat the final boss, the valor should be 80+ corruption, bur try under 60 for the true end just to be safe.
So, to get the true ending you just make sure the corruption less than 60+? Thanks for your reply

Dec 21, 2019
Fun game, story are kinda meh to some but quite good if it your rpgm game.
lot of side quest with different game puzzle (some are literally juicing your brain juice out.)
battle mechanic are quite dead for few bosses, till you are underleveled for some.
item creation are creative with different effects.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
So I've just reached the boss fight with Irene in chapter 3, and I'm wondering what happens if you actually manage to beat her. I figured I'd ask if anyone here knew, before I went on a grinding spree to try to defeat her.

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
So I've just reached the boss fight with Irene in chapter 3, and I'm wondering what happens if you actually manage to beat her. I figured I'd ask if anyone here knew, before I went on a grinding spree to try to defeat her.
If you lose she rapes the boy. If you win she goes away without doing it.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
If you lose she rapes the boy. If you win she goes away without doing it.
... That doesn't sound right. You start looking for the boy in the first place, because he's gone missing and his grandfather asks you to look for him. Then a scene plays out where Irene finds him and starts titfucking him. You can then go to the sides and explore the town and fight orcs and goblins which you couldn't before. By the time you reach him, Irene has already fucked him. You then fight Irene, and if you lose, then she calls some orcs over that lock you up, and you take control of the kitsune to rescue Tear.

I was capable of doing reasonable damage, and while I didn't quite reach half of Irene's health before losing, I figure if I do a bunch of grinding I might be able to win. I want to know if there is any actual reward for being able to do so or not, to know if it's worth the time grinding. It can't be the boy not being raped, given that he was already raped when I got there.

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
... That doesn't sound right. You start looking for the boy in the first place, because he's gone missing and his grandfather asks you to look for him. Then a scene plays out where Irene finds him and starts titfucking him. You can then go to the sides and explore the town and fight orcs and goblins which you couldn't before. By the time you reach him, Irene has already fucked him. You then fight Irene, and if you lose, then she calls some orcs over that lock you up, and you take control of the kitsune to rescue Tear.

I was capable of doing reasonable damage, and while I didn't quite reach half of Irene's health before losing, I figure if I do a bunch of grinding I might be able to win. I want to know if there is any actual reward for being able to do so or not, to know if it's worth the time grinding. It can't be the boy not being raped, given that he was already raped when I got there.
Sorry has been too long since I last played this, but I'm sure you don't get anything special for beating her.

Reactions: ilmncsm

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Sorry has been too long since I last played this, but I'm sure you don't get anything special for beating her.
Thanks then. I'll suppose I'll keep a backup save on the off chance I'm told things can go differently, but I suspected it wasn't likely based on how the scene when you lose played out. It didn't really make sense that you could get anything out of that fight, but you never know. Sometimes they do get put in as Easter eggs.

Mori cho

Aug 19, 2019
What I would like for this game would be the ability to play as Lumiere
Cause she literally doesnt do anything apart from just sitting in that dungeon
You could even make Irene her partner

It could be like a character switch where you can choose to play as either Tear or Lumiere

Reactions: Acerock

Personaman

Feb 1, 2019
I don’t know if this exists, but is there any way to mod in the censored versions of Tear’s main outfit from the steam page into this?

Reactions: Artix0
4.20 star(s) 14 Votes