kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
I'm kinda lost, maybe I'm missing something stupid but how do I continue the story mode. Rideo wants 15k and the objective is saying where is she gonna get that kind of money. Do I just prostitute herself or whatever untill I get the money so I can continue and thats it?
Pretty much, or you can try side quests at the cat's paw.

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
Put this in your Tear folder, and the patch will install. (Extract the zip file, F95 won't let me post a vdf file.)

Or download it directly here. This is the official v1.01.
So just drop it in the location where the .exe is right?

Vacxy

Jul 10, 2017
AFAIK, there is no maid costume: at least for Tear.

Unless you're speaking of Lumiere ? In this case, it's obtained automatically during the scenes with Rideo and Lumiere (if you've trained Lumiere enough).
I don't remember if was the chapter 4 or 5, when Romeo asked for 15000 gold, and there was the option of "pay with body" but when I choose that option says " Requires maid costume".
So because I didn't find it, I just have to pay money to continue the game.

Kharn98

Apr 13, 2018
I don't want a 100% save, but if someone would be kind enough to give one that skips that long ass intro I'd be really happy

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I don't remember if was the chapter 4 or 5, when Romeo asked for 15000 gold, and there was the option of "pay with body" but when I choose that option says " Requires maid costume".
So because I didn't find it, I just have to pay money to continue the game.
I don't remember exactly what Rideo says at this step of the game (I've also chosen to pay, so I've not taken this option), but AFAIR Rideo can only be seduced with the "Uniform" outfit.

Plus, there is no maid outfit into the Extra -> Tear - Standing art option; and no H-scene with Rideo and Tear with such an outfit.

So, may be an error into the text ?

Kierge

Dec 28, 2019
I'm kinda lost, maybe I'm missing something stupid but how do I continue the story mode. Rideo wants 15k and the objective is saying where is she gonna get that kind of money. Do I just prostitute herself or whatever untill I get the money so I can continue and thats it?
If you already have 15k money you can just straight to Rideo's mansion and just give the money to him and you can proceed the game

Moonwafers

Aug 24, 2019
Can anyone tell me which chapter is the point of no return? I just started playing but i always save at the wrong point to get the good ending...

Technolord

Apr 14, 2019
Hey guys can you tell me where can I get the bath towel? Im in chapter 5 btw and the donation thing is I think its max already Its just I cant donate anymore.
progress through the game, you unlock it after beating a certain boss

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
Does this game have rape? It kinda gives me the impression that it does, but I'm not sure lmao

NITM-T

Nov 3, 2020
(Google translator)
Thank you very much for sharing that game! It's the 3rd one from Acerola that I've beaten.
Besides that one has less RPG than Claire n' Colette, I made Tear immortal in the 1st dungeon, hahaha. I also liked a lot Korin. It's cool when games has some kind of assist/familiar like her n' she's pretty funny! (noja!)
Even going by the "anti-heroin" route, I played through 7 chapters. I think I didn't even make to the half of the game with Colette n' the game ended... Still, it lacked something in the end of this route with Tear which, I didn't like it.

1.jpg

2 things I didn't get were, the sign which's about the village, but probably, there's something more. And if she'd or couldn't leave the village. Probably, going by the right route I'd see more things since those games has more than 1, 3, 5 endings.

Once again, I'm sorry for the "engRish". But, I like to, at least, give my thanks for you all who share those games.

Reactions: SpikeEye

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I don't want a 100% save, but if someone would be kind enough to give one that skips that long ass intro I'd be really happy
Just started the game myself and got to the end of the intro and made a save there at slot 9 (so its easy to keep alongside an active save).
I noticed there were made a Save999.sav file as well, my geuss is this is a global save(but haven't really investigated it much), storing things like scene unlocks and such, so if you already played through the game prior first you probably don't want to overwrite it, as it mgiht lock your already unlocked scenes yet, but if it is your first playthrough you probably need it to unlock the scene played during the intro

strange game, unlocked the gallery but can not find the gallery itself
Only just started the game, but I think what you are looking for is the "Extras" in the main menu

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes