3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

hahaxddd

Apr 2, 2018
It does a pretty good job sincce it literally states it. Specially if you play/read the rest of the series where she literally overpowers and scares him halfway to death during mid fuck once he got too cocky with her. So i'd advice discussing after making opinions formed on properly following the material.
Perhaps you're right. I'll concede on that point. I cba to replay the whole game but I'll take your word on it...unless you mean there's another game somewhere that I'm missing out on

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Perhaps you're right. I'll concede on that point. I cba to replay the whole game but I'll take your word on it...unless you mean there's another game somewhere that I'm missing out on
A bit of both. OG game implies she still could go after they fuck while Yukihiro is drained af aka she was playing along for her enjoyment. And in another entry she does what I mentioned about blatantly overpowering and threatening him when she got pissed over him trying to dominate her too much.

Reactions: hahaxddd

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
So, when you say NTR is not avoidable, do you mean, NTR as ending (She get's stolen either way) or you can't prevent her from getting fucked but she still stays with him/loves him?

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
So, when you say NTR is not avoidable, do you mean, NTR as ending (She get's stolen either way) or you can't prevent her from getting fucked but she still stays with him/loves him?
According to canon (so far) Kanon loves Hiro and is still with him. She cheats on him a lot, but does care for him and does not have the minimal intention of leaving him.

Reactions: bucefala

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Ye, just finished the game. I like this type of cheating, much more than NTRs with corrupted girls. Looking forward to the next one. I hope this will have pregnancy.
Yeh this my fave type of NTR where rather than the girl going from pure to corrupted till the point she gives no fuggs about anything but sex anymore, she's already somewhat "corrupted" since the beggining and was always capable of cheating on MC but even tho she does it she still hides it because she wants to stay with him. Even despite Teaser Kanon having multiple works, nothing has changed about Kanon wanting to stay with MC despite her fun on the side which is the type of NTR I like.

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
but even tho she does it she still hides it because she wants to stay with him.
I get you bro. Corruption NTR is boring as there is nothing to see when the girl finally corrupted. Cheating on the other hand, is waaay less sad than NTR and leaves that curious aftertaste. I'm looking for more games like this.

Reactions: Asou and Kotobiki

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
I get you bro. Corruption NTR is boring as there is nothing to see when the girl finally corrupted. Cheating on the other hand, is waaay less sad than NTR and leaves that curious aftertaste. I'm looking for more games like this.
Let the Nightshine In
Holding Hands
Girlfriend Tapes
Mischief War
Are some of the first to come to mind (first 3 not finished tho)

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
IS there any estimate now
As far as I heard, author is back to work on his projects and will get to finishing Kanon's side (which was already almost finished, but he does multiple series not just Kanon hence no fixed schedule)

HouseCat07

Sep 20, 2019
As far as I heard, author is back to work on his projects and will get to finishing Kanon's side (which was already almost finished, but he does multiple series not just Kanon hence no fixed schedule)
Multiple? What other games are there? or do you mean just animations or something?

Mar 18, 2022
if this dude made content semi-consistently i would sub to his patreon. however 5 different cgs every 4 months is not something i will be suckered into. no summertime saga grifts for me

• Haha
Reactions: Fibbers
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes