3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
As much as this game had nailed the mystery NTR vibe before in the 1.0 BF POV the new sample is not looking good (IMO) because...
1. I was not really a fan of the GF blackmailing the playboy story that is explained at the end of version 1.0 (part of the appeal of NTR to me is the act of the cheating and if the GF is willingly cheating it just reduces the NTR vibe).
2. There is a lot of stuff that is just told to us in text and not explained by visuals or naturally so it feels very slow (more dialog and text does not make a more interesting game!) AND there is no action in the sample we got so that's a bummer as well.

To me playing the BF POV is great mystery NTR and my imagination can fill in a better story, once I'm forced to focus on the fact that the GF is blackmailing the playboy guy to fuck her I'm feeling bored.
This is just my take though, im glad the dev is FINALLY doing more in game form and not comic form.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
As much as this game had nailed the mystery NTR vibe before in the 1.0 BF POV the new sample is not looking good (IMO) because...
1. I was not really a fan of the GF blackmailing the playboy story that is explained at the end of version 1.0 (part of the appeal of NTR to me is the act of the cheating and if the GF is willingly cheating it just reduces the NTR vibe).
2. There is a lot of stuff that is just told to us in text and not explained by visuals or naturally so it feels very slow (more dialog and text does not make a more interesting game!) AND there is no action in the sample we got so that's a bummer as well.

To me playing the BF POV is great mystery NTR and my imagination can fill in a better story, once I'm forced to focus on the fact that the GF is blackmailing the playboy guy to fuck her I'm feeling bored.
This is just my take though, im glad the dev is FINALLY doing more in game form and not comic form.
I also prefer the heroines getting corrupted by the antagonist — basically the standard NTR set up. But that's such a common NTR plot that we've read through countless times (even though it will never get old for fans of Japanese NTR stories). Some creativity is always welcome, and I know for a fact that plenty of players have expressed their desire for some fresh takes on the genre.

gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
I'm optimistic about the kanon pov option. Dev's done a good job with the sex scenes before and these will be no different i feel

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
I also prefer the heroines getting corrupted by the antagonist — basically the standard NTR set up. But that's such a common NTR plot that we've read through countless times (even though it will never get old for fans of Japanese NTR stories). Some creativity is always welcome, and I know for a fact that plenty of players have expressed their desire for some fresh takes on the genre.

Since I dislike(never found one I could read and enjoy sadly, even mild Type B like Turning the Page by Azienda is to "hard" for me) type B&C ntr I absulutely loved the reverse blackmail here and it saved the story for me.
I was actually about to give up on the whole NTR genre before this game came along since most seem to have the netori in an extremely dominant and powerful position outside of the sex and use type B. Of course I totally understand that it is the most popular and common in the genre and respect that is what most people prefer. To me it is just extremely stale by now to see.

Since I prefer a more female lead relationship in my sexual fantasies and mostly femdom sex scenes. I loved that it was mystery and to me it was amazing we did not see much sex. Since even if it is Kanon blackmailing Yukihiro the sex is mostly the typical maledom vibe of him doing degrading talk and fucking her while she mostly is passive and to winded to speak.

What I found a bit sad in 1.2 though is that Yukihiro seem to hold a lot of power and lenience over Kanon even if she is the one presumed to blackmail him, with how he can talk to her and barge into the changing room(Also how he spoke to her in Xmas and the sex there, though not canon Kanon). I get that he cannot be a completely subdued slave and that something needs to happen to escalate and (most likely where this story will go) corrupt Kanon slowly over the course of the story.

So I am 100% certain Kanon will get corrupted by the usual huge cock male dominant assertive stuff of Yukihiro, that part is still the same as most ntr. But for once in ntr it is the heroines own fault and not some douchebag forcing himself on the lady. She put this on herself by forcing a guy who can actually handle her to be her tool for sexual gratification. Which makes it much more digestible to me.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Since I dislike(never found one I could read and enjoy sadly, even mild Type B like Turning the Page by Azienda is to "hard" for me) type B&C ntr I absulutely loved the reverse blackmail here and it saved the story for me.
I was actually about to give up on the whole NTR genre before this game came along since most seem to have the netori in an extremely dominant and powerful position outside of the sex and use type B. Of course I totally understand that it is the most popular and common in the genre and respect that is what most people prefer. To me it is just extremely stale by now to see.

Since I prefer a more female lead relationship in my sexual fantasies and mostly femdom sex scenes. I loved that it was mystery and to me it was amazing we did not see much sex. Since even if it is Kanon blackmailing Yukihiro the sex is mostly the typical maledom vibe of him doing degrading talk and fucking her while she mostly is passive and to winded to speak.

What I found a bit sad in 1.2 though is that Yukihiro seem to hold a lot of power and lenience over Kanon even if she is the one presumed to blackmail him, with how he can talk to her and barge into the changing room(Also how he spoke to her in Xmas and the sex there, though not canon Kanon). I get that he cannot be a completely subdued slave and that something needs to happen to escalate and (most likely where this story will go) corrupt Kanon slowly over the course of the story.

So I am 100% certain Kanon will get corrupted by the usual huge cock male dominant assertive stuff of Yukihiro, that part is still the same as most ntr. But for once in ntr it is the heroines own fault and not some douchebag forcing himself on the lady. She put this on herself by forcing a guy who can actually handle her to be her tool for sexual gratification. Which makes it much more digestible to me.
I'm not so sure really. Sexually, maybe she is bound to lose to Yukihiro because she is a nympho, but I wouldn't say it's a given that she will truly fall by the end of the story. They got a cat and dog kind of thing going on (even during sex) and I don't remember her getting "corrupted" at all. She's basically the same person. I can totally see this having a "happy(?) ending." Basically, circumstances eventually causing the end of their little game and Hiro never even realizing what happened, lol.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
I'm not so sure really. Sexually, maybe she is bound to lose to Yukihiro because she is a nympho, but I wouldn't say it's a given that she will truly fall by the end of the story. They got a cat and dog kind of thing going on (even during sex) and I don't remember her getting "corrupted" at all. She's basically the same person. I can totally see this having a "happy(?) ending." Basically, circumstances eventually causing the end of their little game and Hiro never even realizing what happened, lol.
Yeah I agree. My 100% comment was a bit of an exaggeration. So where it ends will be fun to find out. Also if Hiro finds out will change it up a lot how it ends. However unlikely I can see it go totally happy netorase end also where Hiro accepts he cannot keep up with Kanon sexually so he let her fuck Yukihiro.

In regards to "corruption" it is not shown in TDK and is mostly hinted at the end of the Xmas(And Gyaru), which is not canon. Where she starts showing signs of having more feelings for Yukihiro than just an outlet for her insane libido(and him for her, so in a way he might get corrupted from being a playboy to loving Kanon as well?). So while I don´t 100% know what corruption as a tag hints at in hentai. What I meant is that she will change, as in getting more emotionally and sexually dependent on Yukihiro.

In regards to the sex it is hinted at times they have sex where Kanon is more active or assertive, so the sex might not be so one-sided as are shown. It is also unknown how many partners Kanon had. It seem like she might only have had these two guys if her first time was with Hiro.

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
I'm totally with you guys in the uniqueness of the story, im just saying its not my cup of tea exactly AND the preview(leak) we got is pretty wordy and devoid of action.

Reactions: Stiig

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Teaser~Date~Kanon! [v1.2] [FullbluffStudio]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Somehow i missed this game before and now it's the first time i'm seeing, even tho it's been out for a few years already.
Also, i was following the "my girlfriend" story on pixiv (love it), which just makes it weirder that i missed, since the kanon project is apparently older. :HideThePain:
But anyway, i really liked this. The reverse blackmail twist is something unique, or that at least i don't remember ever seeing it in ntr stories before. Kanon has hot design and personality, i really liked how slutty/nympho she is, teaser and exibitionist, these are hot traits of heroines in ntr too, tho they usually only appear when the girl is fully corrupted, but kanon is apparently already a natural at that in this story.
About the plot, well, i don't know how the triangle will develop, but i can't say i have much reservations about ntr content. So hiro finding out about it and it turning into something like the "my girlfriend" story would be really hot, but i also really like how this is going now, mystery ntr gives such hot scenes, like hidden sex, post-sex clues on body/environment, and the "dog" conversations here that walk a thin line between exposing herself and getting off to cucking hiro, haha. However this ends, it's promising.
Btw i was browsing the pixiv account, and there was this voyeur ryouko post, really hot design as well, any news on that project if anyone know?

Last edited:

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Somehow i missed this game before and now it's the first time i'm seeing, even tho it's been out for a few years already.
Also, i was following the "my girlfriend" story on pixiv (love it), which just makes it weirder that i missed, since the kanon project is apparently older. :HideThePain:
But anyway, i really liked this. The reverse blackmail twist is something unique, or that at least i don't remember ever seeing it in ntr stories before. Kanon has hot design and personality, i really liked how slutty/nympho she is, teaser and exibitionist, these are hot traits of heroines in ntr too, tho they usually only appear when the girl is fully corrupted, but kanon is apparently already a natural at that in this story.
About the plot, well, i don't know how the triangle will develop, but i can't say i have much reservations about ntr content. So hiro finding out about it and it turning into something like the "my girlfriend" story would be really hot, but i also really like how this is going now, mystery ntr gives such hot scenes, like hidden sex, post-sex clues on body/environment, and the "dog" conversations here that walk a thin line between exposing herself and getting off to cucking hiro, haha. However this ends, it's promising.
Btw i was browsing the pixiv account, and there was this voyeur ryouko post, really hot design as well, any news on that project if anyone know?
Personally Erika from My Girlfriend is totally my top tier ntr heroine and I think for some reason for such a short thing I had the most faps to of any single ntr projects. Personality, teasing and sadism and control in one in Erika. Though Kanon comes in really close for me.

About Voyeur I think it will be a long time until it will see the light of day.
Right now there is a vote on Patreon for the next big thing for dev to work on after TDK 2.0. And the vote are between two other projects that is not that. One has the character Tomoe who, if going by pixiv numbers of his posts, seem very popular. And another project of a girl moving in and she is hot and MC has a crush on her and her flirty behavior.
So I think the chance of influencing this is coming to an end.
Right now My Crush is only a few votes ahead.

Reactions: mesoru

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Personally Erika from My Girlfriend is totally my top tier ntr heroine and I think for some reason for such a short thing I had the most faps to of any single ntr projects. Personality, teasing and sadism and control in one in Erika. Though Kanon comes in really close for me.
Agree, both are really good.
Right now there is a vote on Patreon for the next big thing for dev to work on after TDK 2.0. And the vote are between two other projects that is not that. One has the character Tomoe who, if going by pixiv numbers of his posts, seem very popular. And another project of a girl moving in and she is hot and MC has a crush on her and her flirty behavior.
So I think the chance of influencing this is coming to an end.
Right now My Crush is only a few votes ahead.
Thanks for the info! huh so 2.0 is supposed to be the final verison of TDK?
I took a look at the two projects from the poll you mentioned. They look nice.
Not sure if i understood "Tomoe" tho, it's a netori vn with a femboy protagonist? at least that's what i gathered from the description and sample pics. It's mentioned to have multiple heroines, huh and tomoe kinda looks like a girl (i think that was tomoe?).
If i had to pick tho, it would be "My Crush", since it's single heroine focused, and she's looking damn sexy in design and personality traits. The takeda's story he takes inspiration is short, but hot as well. Description also reminded me of kanobitch, in there the protagonist had a crush on childhood friend, but since he was too slow to take initiative, she ended up riding on the dick train and became a slutty gyaru. :KEK: It still gets happy ending tho, so there's that. There are also some venus stories that are like that iirc. And pic related feels, difference being protag would be oblivious in this one, but this could change later according to description on pixiv.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Agree, both are really good.
Thanks for the info! huh so 2.0 is supposed to be the final verison of TDK?
It is the final version of Teaser Date Kanon. But not the final chapter of Kanons story. There will be Trip afterwards and some after that. Though I don´t know if only one chapter after Trip or more.

Not sure if i understood "Tomoe" tho, it's a netori vn with a femboy protagonist?
Yeah it is the femboy. The concept seem to be that he has some streaming service and fucks wives on camera.

My Crush sounds a bit more for me as well. Since Tomoe seem like a very dominant and sadistic character from what I know and I am not to crazy about maledom.

My Crush sounds like it is kind of a very sexual lady moving in with MC and other relative. So I think she will be fucking the relative(And maybe others) While still being fairly flirty with MC(Since it is her personality) but for some reason wanting to fuck everyone but the MC. So maybe lots of hidden sex and such.
There was some homestay one he referenced as partly inspiration to My Crush.I think it was [Takeda Hiromitsu]Homestay NTR

Reactions: mesoru
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes