3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
If a game doesnt get any updates for more than 6 months it gets the tag. The dev can change that by making an new update
That doesn't apply if the game is already completed (which it is) The dev is being a little confusing by saying the next version is an update, even though its clearly a sequel since it sounds like its coming as a separate game/file

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
so when is the next update coming?
According to the new Patreon post it seem to come out at the end of April.

Quoting Patreon:
This month, I've been primarily working on TDK 2.0 (Kanon's POV). I'm making advances and trying my best to release it in April as promised. The images I'm publishing are from the "intro scene" (except the last one). The intro scene alone has around 30 CG, so there will be around 200 new CG for TDK 2.0.

Reactions: skryks

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
can you share the new trial version?
Maybe after the full version comes out. I felt it rude not to answer you but sorry for the disappointing answer.
But I want there to be some incentive to support Fullbluff Studio still.
But if you crave more Kanon you are more than welcome on the fan Discord. Though not officially a Fullbluff Studios Discord the dev still come by and ask for feedback from time to time. Like Today And he seem grateful for feedback whether you support on Patreon or not.
Skærmbillede (810).png
There are also a little bit of stuff there not on Pixiv or here
It should be this Link :

Reactions: AwsHen and ChangYim

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Well this game had quite unexpected plot twist, if only more developers would try to go beyond and try something new. The only two things that I miss in this game are choices (I don't really like kinetic novels) and the animations. But all in all, it's a good game.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes