3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Biggest question here is: would you go on a date with Kanon? /eye emojii
If I could ignore the age difference then YES!
She seems pretty fun and witty to hang out with for just one day. Sure it would be a bit boring the times she would be absent. But at least I would not even have to worry about any sex afterwards and there would be plenty stored up in the fap bank for later ;)

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
If I could ignore the age difference then YES!
She seems pretty fun and witty to hang out with for just one day. Sure it would be a bit boring the times she would be absent. But at least I would not even have to worry about any sex afterwards and there would be plenty stored up in the fap bank for later ;)
Sneak a camera or microphone on her :x

Better question: Rather than just go on a date with Kanon, would you /date Kanon/?

Last edited:

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Sneak acamera or microphone on her :x

Better question: Rather than just go on a date with Kanon, would you /date Kanon/?
If date Kanon means being her boyfriend then let me try to think...

Downsides would be:
-We have very different interests: Tennis(Or sports in general) is not my thing at all.
-I find corporate business super boring and would probably be intimidated by her father.
-She seems a bit to whimsical and immature for me.

Positives would be:
-It would be nice with a rich girlfriend so I did not have to worry about money.
-I can see the advantage of having a girlfriend who can take care of her own libido so I can have fun doing other stuff with her without having to worry about keeping her satisfied sexually.
-She is super pretty.

While it could be fine to be a trophy boyfriend/husband to a beautiful corporate princess I think it would loose its glamour quickly. I have no trouble with money, so that incentive is not really there. I may also be a bit to old fashioned and want a girlfriend to connect with and share interests with rather than one who is pretty and sexy.

So I think my final verdict about being her boyfriend would be no.

What about you on going on a date and/or dating her?

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
If date Kanon means being her boyfriend then let me try to think...

Downsides would be:
-We have very different interests: Tennis(Or sports in general) is not my thing at all.
-I find corporate business super boring and would probably be intimidated by her father.
-She seems a bit to whimsical and immature for me.

Positives would be:
-It would be nice with a rich girlfriend so I did not have to worry about money.
-I can see the advantage of having a girlfriend who can take care of her own libido so I can have fun doing other stuff with her without having to worry about keeping her satisfied sexually.
-She is super pretty.

While it could be fine to be a trophy boyfriend/husband to a beautiful corporate princess I think it would loose its glamour quickly. I have no trouble with money, so that incentive is not really there. I may also be a bit to old fashioned and want a girlfriend to connect with and share interests with rather than one who is pretty and sexy.

So I think my final verdict about being her boyfriend would be no.

What about you on going on a date and/or dating her?
I am a poor bum, haven't had the best options in life so money would certainly help me. And I do like tennis(and a few other sports, mainly football - the one that actually requires managing a ball with your feet lol) and would not mind learning it. For positives you forgot she is also actually highly caring/affectionate, sole exception being how libido driven she is so she could be all mushy and 5 minutes later dissappear if boytoy tagged along lol.

My answer for these questions is yes. With a girl of that caliber and with the pros it gives it would be worth a try. Never been in a relationship like this tho, so dunno how if itd actually end up being my thing or not.

Last edited:

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
I am a poor bum, haven't had the best options in life so money would certainly help me lol,.And I do like tennis(and a few other sports, mainly football - the one that actually requires managing a ball with your feet lol) and would not mind learning it. For positives you forgot she is also actually highly caring/affectionate, sole exception being how libido driven she is so she could be all mushy and 5 miutes later dissappear if boytoy tagged along lol.

My answer for these questions is yes. With a girl of that caliber and with the pros it gives it would be worth a try. Never been in a relationship like this tho, so dunno how if itd actually end up being my thing or not.
Sorry to hear about your bad options in life hope you will find luck.
Being a European football is the sport you refer to as well for me ;) Was practically forced to play it(Along with handball and boxing) as a child with sports crazy parents so I always had an easy time with physical stuff. Maybe that was why I found sports boring and my teenage rebellion was becoming a nerd :D
True on the caring part of Kanon! Maybe I have just been lucky and most of my girlfriends have been super caring, patient and kind to me. So I might have taken that for granted, I know it is not.
But the boytoy part is the wildcard right? If she was open about it it would not be so scary and threatening to the relationship. But what I do not know I do not feel bad about until it comes crashing down...

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Sorry to hear about your bad options in life hope you will find luck.
Being a European football is the sport you refer to as well for me ;) Was practically forced to play it(Along with handball and boxing) as a child with sports crazy parents so I always had an easy time with physical stuff. Maybe that was why I found sports boring and my teenage rebellion was becoming a nerd :D
True on the caring part of Kanon! Maybe I have just been lucky and most of my girlfriends have been super caring, patient and kind to me. So I might have taken that for granted, I know it is not.
But the boytoy part is the wildcard right? If she was open about it it would not be so scary and threatening to the relationship. But what I do not know I do not feel bad about until it comes crashing down...
Being a latin american who grew up in USA and then came back over here, I only played it little in Murica and my love for it wasnt really born till teens since its a big thing here making it much more accessible a pass time. I am a mix of both, I do "quite "nerdy" things but also was quite sportsy/athletic (on top of being the affectionate type to my partners) so think I could actually get along quite well with Kanon. Although for all the exercises I did which was pro athlete class at one point, I don't think i'd ever be able to beat up a bunch of roided bodyguards with my hands tied behind my back like Kanon did so don't think ill ever beat her in tennis even if she taught me lol.
Think the cheating/hidden aspect makes it kinkier tbh, but like I said never been in a relationship like that to actually know lol, all my relations been normal ish.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Being a latin american who grew up in USA and then came back over here, I only played it little in Murica and my love for it wasnt really born till teens since its a big thing here making it much more accessible a pass time. I am a mix of both, I do "quite "nerdy" things but also was quite sportsy/athletic (on top of being the affectionate type to my partners) so think I could actually get along quite well with Kanon. Although for all the exercises I did which was pro athlete class at one point, I don't think i'd ever be able to beat up a bunch of roided bodyguards with my hands tied behind my back like Kanon did so don't think ill ever beat her in tennis even if she taught me lol.
Think the cheating/hidden aspect makes it kinkier tbh, but like I said never been in a relationship like that to actually know lol, all my relations been normal ish.
Your profile pic which is a Manhwa work has nice cheating/huffing elements.

Last edited:

Chokanaga

Dec 2, 2020
Bro, the ending really destroyed me. I've seen my own fair share of NTR VNs, but for some reason, this is one of the more painful ones, which made it a pretty good fap for me.

ivin6

Jun 12, 2018
Does anyone have the manga he's doing?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes