3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Fullbluff Studio

Oct 27, 2019
Thats not an update exactly, more so will be another/alternate game.
It's an update actually. In Japanese Mystery NTR Visual Novels, you often play the game once through the boyfriend/husband's POV. Then you play the whole game again but from the girlfriend/wife's POV. So TDK 2.0 will be an update to the game, adding Kanon's POV to it. You will play the whole game again, but this time from the perspective of Kanon. You will see what happened "behind the curtains" (figuratively and literally).

I'm working hard on it so it could be released around March or April. I already have shown some preview images on Pixiv and Patreon:

(Some of them are already programmed in the game, and some are just basic scenes that still need work).

If you have any questions, I'll answer them in the next few days (I'll avoid spoilers).

Happy New Year everyone!!

Edit: By the way... how do you claim the "developer"/"creator"/"mighty god" status here? Is there something like that in here? Somehow, I feel like showing up as a "New Member" underweights my words... :censored:

Last edited:

migted

Mar 15, 2019
It's an update actually. In Japanese Mystery NTR Visual Novels, you often play the game once through the boyfriend/husband's POV. Then you play the whole game again but from the girlfriend/wife's POV. So TDK 2.0 will be an update to the game, adding Kanon's POV to it. You will play the whole game again, but this time from the perspective of Kanon. You will see what happened "behind the curtains" (figuratively and literally).

I'm working hard on it so it could be released around March or April. I already have shown some preview images on Pixiv and Patreon:

(Some of them are already programmed in the game, and some are just basic scenes that still need work).

If you have any questions, I'll answer them in the next few days (I'll avoid spoilers).

Edit: By the way... how do you claim the "developer"/"creator"/"mighty god" status here? Is there something like that in here? Somehow, I feel like showing up as a "New Member" underweights my words... :censored:
eyyy this is what i was finding thank u!!

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020

I know, im more than just here. Although by the naming I didn't think it was gonna be added directly to the previous installment.

As for claiming creator status, just talk to a mod. TM | Twisted Games is one, although dunno how exactly this process works.

Oct 17, 2017

Just prove you're the game owner to one of the staff. Contact any of them via DM to get the process started.

Reactions: Fullbluff Studio

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Hiya, if you got to the top of your screen and click on 'TICKET's you can can submit a request for the developer badge.

Reactions: Fullbluff Studio

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017

I'm impress !, you are like my favorite game developer ATELIER SAKURA . I love NTR games with girlfriend/wife POV . consider me one of your supporters from now on

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
As far as I know the game is not abandoned.
It seems like there is a contest going on right now where people who love Kanon can win some commission.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
8$ content from patron
Teaser~Xmas~Kanon! - Part 2 (Release!!)
I request owner to make it public as he promised or if some one has it (or grab it) please shate it here..
Part 2 of Teaser Xmas Kanon is the one on the first post of this thread.

Misunderstanding must have come from the Patreon Post where he called Part 1 this one:

The the link on Patreon for "part 2" is the same VN that is linked in the first post here.
So both part 1&2 are free.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Anyway when the next part is coming!
According to the last Patreon post talking about Kanon he hopes to be able to Finish TDK 2.0 March-April.

He is also working more the Kanon Valentine release thing.
The first part of that just got free on Pixiv:

Reactions: RandomLeviathan

gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
Wait, when did it get the Abandoned tag?
I don't know. I tried to send a ticket to get the tag changed back to completed but it was rejected. Quite frankly I think there's been a mixup on the forum mod side :confused:

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
I don't know. I tried to send a ticket to get the tag changed back to completed but it was rejected. Quite frankly I think there's been a mixup on the forum mod side :confused:
If a game doesnt get any updates for more than 6 months it gets the tag. The dev can change that by making an new update

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes