3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Part 2 kinda lacluster, Kanon still bae, sex scenes are good and it was a good idea to move away from the "mystery" element, but imo was done way too much, borderline did a whole genre switch. The vacation arc if it ever happens would seem much more fitting for the mood established in the first game. Personally speaking regarding on end of 2nd novel i'd rather not Yukihiro steal her away, part of the "charm" of Kanon is how she has this weird contrast between being legitimately lovey dovey and totally toxic but having things always go her way so she doesn't even notice how much a bad bitch she really is, her being stolen/succumbing to Yukihiro would kinda break that premise imho.

Last edited:

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
It is funny because for me it was probably the best additional content that was made by Fullbluff so far. But I think it might be because of the different expectations and wants we had. I can easily understand if you wanted more of those costumes it was not great. Those two costumes did seem super popular and the nun got some extra pictures later and the Gyaru got her own story additional content also.
When cosplay came out back at the end of March I was on an insane Kanon fanatic trip. I just wanted to know more about her. Seeing her in different costumes(or the animations later) did not really tell me more about her as a character, it could have been any HS model pressed in those clothes. So I had a kind of lukewarm expectation before cosplay got out. But then Fullbluff Studios went above and beyond just pictures and actually created a 4th wall breaking situation where Kanon would wear the costumes, that you normally would not see her wear, and at the same time show her personality and thoughts to those costumes. So I was ecstatic. I just sucked up all the little details we learned about her like a thirsty little puppy and made notes back then:

-She prefer pants to skirts. Made me want to see her wear more tight pants
-She is relaxed in her expectations to what her future employes will wear at work, as long as they do their job
-She used to jog but now use sex instead of jogging to exercise
-She is not into fantasy
-Plenty of hints and confirmations in the things she say that she actually is the exhibitionist Yukihiro mused about she might be. Like the comments in the primitive one and her tennis fan service comment
-Hate wearing ponytails and cosplay
-When she said in TDK she could destroy Yukihiro. I had assumed it would be socially or economically. But it also seems she could kick his ass physically
-She has future plans to roleplay with Yukihiro
-She is shy about showing hair on her privates

There is also of hints to dev wants to make a fantasy NTR thrown out. So it was a funny way to advertise a future idea I thought.

My mindset back then of course mattered much to my excitement about cosplay. Today I have kind of cooled down with my Kanon crazyness since it is long between releases to keep my hype going. So I might not have been so pumped if I had gotten it today.
Got her tennis pics? And any other info revealed about her character? Honestly of similar thought to you that I care more about exposition/lore than the pics themselves lol.

Reactions: Stiig

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Got her tennis pics? And any other info revealed about her character? Honestly of similar thought to you that I care more about exposition/lore than the pics themselves lol.
I do not think there have been any tennis pics revealed. Unless I missed them or my memory fails me. There is the whole Gyaru story of her that is ripe with information and I think is open to a lot of interpretation.

part of the "charm" of Kanon is how she has this weird contrast between being legitimately lovey dovey and totally toxic but having things always go her way so she doesn't even notice how much a bad bitch she really is, her being stolen/succumbing to Yukihiro would kinda break that premise imho.
I definately agree with you on this. But also that it is just not the easy writing of her always seeming invulnerable or truly evil. Both Hiro and Yukihiro manages to take some jabs at her at times that catches her off guard. I also think her being a "bad bitch"(Which is not how I see her at all) is, as you say, her luck and also her being spoiled and whimsical. So she never have had to relate to how her actions affect others. But she seems very capable of empathy and as we see when she says goodbye to Hiro in TDK or on the phone in Xmas she generally is concerned with hurting Hiro. She also seems to slowly start seeing Yukihiro as a human when she prays for him at the end. So I think her "downfall" can be if she starts reflecting on how her actions hurt the two men. This is all pure speculation of course.
Is is such an interesting and compelling dynamic compared to the usual NTR for me. Especially since I am mostly a femdom lover and do not like hard maledom or corruption of women. Also My Girlfriend it being the girl, Erika, corrupting her boyfriend to slowly accept this getting crazier than the other way around. These subversions of the genre have made Fullbluff the most interesting NTR creator for me.

Have had so many specualtions about Kanon since TDK came out, cannot really remember them all. I did geek out and write a lot of theories about her and the story over a year ago. Maybe I can find those notes somewhere. But would love to hear your ideas and theories, both those that are backed up in the story and those you imagine/hope/fear is hinted at.

Reactions: Raitei410

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
I do not think there have been any tennis pics revealed. Unless I missed them or my memory fails me. There is the whole Gyaru story of her that is ripe with information and I think is open to a lot of interpretation.

I definately agree with you on this. But also that it is just not the easy writing of her always seeming invulnerable or truly evil. Both Hiro and Yukihiro manages to take some jabs at her at times that catches her off guard. I also think her being a "bad bitch"(Which is not how I see her at all) is, as you say, her luck and also her being spoiled and whimsical. So she never have had to relate to how her actions affect others. But she seems very capable of empathy and as we see when she says goodbye to Hiro in TDK or on the phone in Xmas she generally is concerned with hurting Hiro. She also seems to slowly start seeing Yukihiro as a human when she prays for him at the end. So I think her "downfall" can be if she starts reflecting on how her actions hurt the two men. This is all pure speculation of course.
Is is such an interesting and compelling dynamic compared to the usual NTR for me. Especially since I am mostly a femdom lover and do not like hard maledom or corruption of women. Also My Girlfriend it being the girl, Erika, corrupting her boyfriend to slowly accept this getting crazier than the other way around. These subversions of the genre have made Fullbluff the most interesting NTR creator for me.

Have had so many specualtions about Kanon since TDK came out, cannot really remember them all. I did geek out and write a lot of theories about her and the story over a year ago. Maybe I can find those notes somewhere. But would love to hear your ideas and theories, both those that are backed up in the story and those you imagine/hope/fear is hinted at.
Didnt mean bad bitch in conventional way, mean she is bad and can be bitchy. As I mentioned she is contrast between good and bad, but she doesnt even seem to comprehend how bad she is, due to being raised with silver spoon she seems to think she deserves anything she wants and doesnt think much of its effect on others. More so than actually knowing shes doing something wrong she borderline seems to simply understand others would consider what she does wrong, her sensation of guilt is low but her empathy and affection is high.

P.S. Any interesting info on that gyaru story?
Do give more detail on MYGF too, havent gotten to that one.

Last edited:

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Didnt mean bad bitch in conventional way, mean she is bad and can be bitchy. As I mentioned she is contrast between good and bad, but she doesnt even seem to comprehend how bad she is, due to being raised with silver spoon she seems to think she deserves anything she wants and doesnt think much of its effect on others. More so than actually knowing shes doing something wrong she borderline seems to simply understands others would consider what she does wrong, her sensation of guilt is low but her empathy and affection is high.

P.S. Any interesting info on that gyaru story?
Do give more detail on MYGF too, havent gotten to that one.
I agree with you on Kanon. Even if we both could agree that blackmailing someone to sex is pretty evil. But it will be interesting if it is revealed how Kanon and Yukihiros blackmail deal came to be. I hope there will be more info on that in the Valentine release, since it seems to take place before TDK.
About the Gyaru story it is really hard to not spoil the surprise premise. But I hope it will become public at some point so more people can see it. It says tons about Kanon I think. But it suffers a bit from bad pacing in the beginning imo. But for Kanon theorists it is a treasure throve, especially on how she view Hiro. But there are things hinted in it that is not super spoilery, since it builds on what is shown in TDK and Xmas, that at least Kanon on a subconscious level cares super much for both Hiro and Yukihiro and that loosing any of them would hurt her much. Even if she does not really realize it herself in her whimsical and carefree life.

My Girlfriend is free on Pixiv for now. But I find it interesting. It seems more open ended since there are voting on where the story goes from time to time. I find the sadistic interaction of Erika(the girlfriend) pretty hot. She is very different from Kanon. Where Kanon do not want to hurt anyone Erika takes great joy in hurting her boyfriend and goes to great lengths to set up humiliating situations for him. Building up his hope at times that he is super special to her(Which he in some way is since she spends so much effort in doing what she does to him) only to tear it down.

*Edit*
Kotobiki I just realized there is some tennis pics in the cosplay release if you have not already seen it?
The link to the public version:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kotobiki

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
I agree with you on Kanon. Even if we both could agree that blackmailing someone to sex is pretty evil. But it will be interesting if it is revealed how Kanon and Yukihiros blackmail deal came to be. I hope there will be more info on that in the Valentine release, since it seems to take place before TDK.
About the Gyaru story it is really hard to not spoil the surprise premise. But I hope it will become public at some point so more people can see it. It says tons about Kanon I think. But it suffers a bit from bad pacing in the beginning imo. But for Kanon theorists it is a treasure throve, especially on how she view Hiro. But there are things hinted in it that is not super spoilery, since it builds on what is shown in TDK and Xmas, that at least Kanon on a subconscious level cares super much for both Hiro and Yukihiro and that loosing any of them would hurt her much. Even if she does not really realize it herself in her whimsical and carefree life.

My Girlfriend is free on Pixiv for now. But I find it interesting. It seems more open ended since there are voting on where the story goes from time to time. I find the sadistic interaction of Erika(the girlfriend) pretty hot. She is very different from Kanon. Where Kanon do not want to hurt anyone Erika takes great joy in hurting her boyfriend and goes to great lengths to set up humiliating situations for him. Building up his hope at times that he is super special to her(Which he in some way is since she spends so much effort in doing what she does to him) only to tear it down.

*Edit*
Kotobiki I just realized there is some tennis pics in the cosplay release if you have not already seen it?
The link to the public version:
No, I hadnt seen it already, tyvm.
*Snip* Only shows Meiko cosplay for me on that link.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
No, I hadnt seen it already, tyvm.
*Snip* Only shows Meiko cosplay for me on that link.
In the link was a link to the whole cosplay. Sorry I was not clear on that.
Here is that link:

Only tried the google drive link and it gave me the full version of the cosplay.

Does he eventually make his work public, or will it always be behind a paywall?
Cannot say 100% which becomes public and which does not. But I do think some stuff will become public over time. But there is not clear plan or promise as far as I know regarding this.
The thing of the Gyaru getting public is based on a short exchange over half a year ago on PM where I made a review of it and Fullbluff asked if they could use it for Gyaru, if became public, if they wanted to use it for promotional stuff. That is at least how I remember the exchange... It is why I assumed Gyaru would go public sooner or later. But again this is based on my bad memory and I do not think it was promised 100% that it would go public back then either.
But I do hope that over time some more stuff go public as cosplay did. I think Pixiv will be the place to keep tabs on this.

There is also the new public release of My Girlfriend and the opportunity to vote which direction the story goes next:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: AwsHen

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
In the link was a link to the whole cosplay. Sorry I was not clear on that.
Here is that link:

Only tried the google drive link and it gave me the full version of the cosplay.

Cannot say 100% which becomes public and which does not. But I do think some stuff will become public over time. But there is not clear plan or promise as far as I know regarding this.
The thing of the Gyaru getting public is based on a short exchange over half a year ago on PM where I made a review of it and Fullbluff asked if they could use it for Gyaru, if became public, if they wanted to use it for promotional stuff. That is at least how I remember the exchange... It is why I assumed Gyaru would go public sooner or later. But again this is based on my bad memory and I do not think it was promised 100% that it would go public back then either.
But I do hope that over time some more stuff go public as cosplay did. I think Pixiv will be the place to keep tabs on this.

There is also the new public release of My Girlfriend and the opportunity to vote which direction the story goes next:

Oh silly me, didnt notice even tho I read the text lol. Any games youd recommend on a branch similar to Kanon?

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Oh silly me, didnt notice even tho I read the text lol. Any games youd recommend on a branch similar to Kanon?
I have not found any games or stories that does what Kanon does for me other than My Girlfriend. Neither have I met a character like Kanon before in ntr. But it depends on what branch it is you like of Kanons story if there are similar stories you will like. Whether it is Kanons character, the mystery, the fact that the woman is in charge in both relationships or something else. Would love to know if any examples are out there with a deep and interesting female character who is free to choose her life and (somewhat) in control of both the men in her life in an NTR story.

There are games like Netorare Wife Misumi by Azienda or Girlfriend Tapes from BootyProfessor that can give a bit of the same mystery feel in the beginning of their story. But both women mostly seemed to live for the men in their lives instead of their own dreams. Both stories turned super bad for me in the long run(Purely a subjective thing, not trying to say they are objectively bad games). One of them it was to heavy on corruption with trauma and rape, so the story lost all appeal to me. The other one it was like a switch was flipped on the girlfriend after a short vacation and her character stopped making sense for me, since her personality and mind was suddenly broken/changed. But you might find the same mystery joy in these, as I did in the start of their stories, if you are not squeemish about corruption, rape, trauma, grooming, maledom or abrupt change of character personality.

But for me they are far from the same appeal as Kanon, but they are the closest ones I know of in the mystery department.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Since you seem to like that sort of thing, here's something for you to enjoy

It's not a game but it kinda has a similar feel to what you might enjoy (and it's updated frequently).

Btw, i asked you a question and i think it mustn't have gotten through to your notifications, does he eventually plan to release this shit for free in a similar format to this game, or will it always be locked behind a paywall?

Reactions: AwsHen

Yaboiii699

Nov 1, 2017
Just wondering, anyone know why he decided it was best to work on his other project "my girlfriend" instead of teaser kanon? Guess those 25 patreons really mean a lot to him.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Btw, i asked you a question and i think it mustn't have gotten through to your notifications, does he eventually plan to release this shit for free in a similar format to this game, or will it always be locked behind a paywall?
I answered it already in the post of mine two posts ago:
I do not know anymore than that. It seems from time to time some work that was Patreon exclusive sometimes go public. If I get wiser I will write it here.

Since you seem to like that sort of thing, here's something for you to enjoy

It's not a game but it kinda has a similar feel to what you might enjoy (and it's updated frequently).
I already know that story of something loose in her head. While I did enjoy aspects of it it has a very different feel to me and the heroine seem slightly traumatized and less cool than Kanon with much less personality outside of the sex stuff(It was much much shorter when I last read it, so less time to build personality and background of characters I know). While I do see some similarities with the mystery and I enjoy a woman with a more natural relationship to sex than the usual unrealisticly innocent "feeling ashamed to have sex" maiden-like expectations of many women in much hentai. The heroine was still different to what I prefer, which is dominant women. But thank you for suggesting anyways! I can see it has been updated much since I first checked it out so might give it a go again. So maybe I am wrong in what I have written and she has gotten more personality and become more dominant.

Just wondering, anyone know why he decided it was best to work on his other project "my girlfriend" instead of teaser kanon? Guess those 25 patreons really mean a lot to him.
All I know is that he was really down after Tomoe got cancelled and decided to do a hail Mary with My Girlfriend on Pixiv. I already complained to him back then that it was not really considerate of the then paying Patreon supportes who paid for Kanon all those months to get sidelined by a free project. He also said he was kind of burned out with Kanon last year but he found the joy and happiness with working on her story again this year.
I think the 25 current supporters are mostly Kanon lovers. But I do not know at all to be honest, I might be wrong. But Fullbluff seem to be slowly getting back on track with Kanon releases as the new Valentine date just came out and he is also working on TDK 2.0 which will be TDK but from Kanons POV. When I joined back in the beginning of last year I expected Teaser Trip Kanon to be out within months and was disappointed when it seemed there were many other projects that got priority. But now it seems there might be a bit more stable period coming. I remain hopeful!

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Hey, speaking of Kanon, you kinda have the same tastes in NTR content that i do, is there anything that you've seen in the various hentai sites (like hitomi or nhentai) that is similar to Kanon?

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Hey, speaking of Kanon, you kinda have the same tastes in NTR content that i do, is there anything that you've seen in the various hentai sites (like hitomi or nhentai) that is similar to Kanon?
Never tried using nhentai or hitomi so cannot tell, but maybe I should check those platforms out. Mostly used exhentai and recently Pixiv. But I can mention a few who got a bit of what I enjoyed in Kanon that has been translated to english. Mind you they are not exactly the same only some themes are similar. Maybe they can be found on hitomi/nhentai and there will be something for you in them as well:
But back to Kanon: I do not know if anyone else noticed the earrings Kanon wear? It is related to cardgames maybe poker(Fullbluff studios name being derived from a thing from Poker). Fullbluff seem to think ahead and put some symbolism in their stories with small hints like that. I never played much cardgames(Other than more geeky stuff like Magic or vampire) so some of these things go over my head. But other people might be able to add some context to this?

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Never tried using nhentai or hitomi so cannot tell, but maybe I should check those platforms out. Mostly used exhentai and recently Pixiv. But I can mention a few who got a bit of what I enjoyed in Kanon that has been translated to english. Mind you they are not exactly the same only some themes are similar. Maybe they can be found on hitomi/nhentai and there will be something for you in them as well:
Pretty good list, thanks, have you tried out "A Promise Best Left Unkept" right here on f95? The woman in that case is a bit more dominant (also a bit more bitchy).

Edit: Oh, and if you check out nhentai, be sure to check out nhentai.net, that's the OG site amidst the countless other knockoffs.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
With the tags of rape, blackmail, sexual harassment and corruption I doubt A Promise Best Left Unkept is a story for me unless it is a woman doing these things to a man haha

A Valentine preview for you guys to celebrate the weekend!

Reactions: mannice431

White

Feb 22, 2017
With the tags of rape, blackmail, sexual harassment and corruption I doubt A Promise Best Left Unkept is a story for me unless it is a woman doing these things to a man haha

Oh? Is this the first time we see such a clear penetration for Kanon? Anyway hyped for her next update.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Oh? Is this the first time we see such a clear penetration for Kanon? Anyway hyped for her next update.
Wow I think you might be right about the penetration! Just went back and looked at the other releases to be sure. Gyuaru has some, but it is from behind and further away and not as detailed. The animation reward from May 2021 also has it, but again further away and not as easy to see.
I did not think about that when I shared the image, maybe it spoiled the surprise for some, sorry about that :( Never cared to much about the sex scenes we are shown in Kanons story myself(Prefer more active and assertive women during sex and I think Yukihiro is to much of an angry demeaning douchebag for me to enjoy haha :D But I understand why he is angry given the circumstances of the blackmail) so did not give it to much thought.
Well spotted White!

About Yukihiro: Normally I hate the chad/macho type in ntr. Often they are pretty one dimensional assholes. But I enjoy how Fullbluff made Yukihiro more human and relatable.
First of all he is the victim of the blackmail, so him being angry and trying to fuck Kanon into submission feels much more justified.
Second we see he got an honorable side to him. One that Kanon exploits during the sex in TXmasK to make him lick her.
Thinking about it that actually would have been some sex I think I would have enjoyed to see... Watching her pull the chain while he licks her. Kanon is such a switch during sex, both doing the submissive and dominant play. But alas it seems we mostly get to see the sex between them where Yukihiro is on top, which might also be the most popular. I can only hope Fullbluff switches it up a bit what we get to see during trip...

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020

Surely enjoying a date with her beloved Yuki :x

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Surely enjoying a date with her beloved Yuki :x
Haha :D Not going to spoil anything ;) Though I am not enjoying the sex scenes in the series so far I am really happy if other people are. One thing that sucked again for me in the sex was that the hot part for me was skipped with a 40 minutes later blackscreen... When will I get to see Yukihiros tongue in action!
One thing I did enjoy in the Valentine release is some extra lore that is hinted at in the last page. I look forward to see if it get elaborated upon in the next Valentine release or if it will mostly be a fuckfest. Either way someone win :)

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes