3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
As far as I know they are still working on both My Girlfriend and Kanon POV/2.0. But there have been quiet on Patreon, it is 10 days since last update both there and on Pixiv. But we´ve had silence for 2-3 weeks earlier before a big update getting dropped. So I think it is to early to panic. I think the developer just want to focus wholeheartedly on releasing My Girlfriend within the 14-17 day deadline without distractions. I for one is pretty excited to see where it goes.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
The cosplay release was a dissapointment for me. Very little of Kanon in the best costumes which are Nun and Gyaru.
It is funny because for me it was probably the best additional content that was made by Fullbluff so far. But I think it might be because of the different expectations and wants we had. I can easily understand if you wanted more of those costumes it was not great. Those two costumes did seem super popular and the nun got some extra pictures later and the Gyaru got her own story additional content also.
When cosplay came out back at the end of March I was on an insane Kanon fanatic trip. I just wanted to know more about her. Seeing her in different costumes(or the animations later) did not really tell me more about her as a character, it could have been any HS model pressed in those clothes. So I had a kind of lukewarm expectation before cosplay got out. But then Fullbluff Studios went above and beyond just pictures and actually created a 4th wall breaking situation where Kanon would wear the costumes, that you normally would not see her wear, and at the same time show her personality and thoughts to those costumes. So I was ecstatic. I just sucked up all the little details we learned about her like a thirsty little puppy and made notes back then:

-She prefer pants to skirts. Made me want to see her wear more tight pants
-She is relaxed in her expectations to what her future employes will wear at work, as long as they do their job
-She used to jog but now use sex instead of jogging to exercise
-She is not into fantasy
-Plenty of hints and confirmations in the things she say that she actually is the exhibitionist Yukihiro mused about she might be. Like the comments in the primitive one and her tennis fan service comment
-Hate wearing ponytails and cosplay
-When she said in TDK she could destroy Yukihiro. I had assumed it would be socially or economically. But it also seems she could kick his ass physically
-She has future plans to roleplay with Yukihiro
-She is shy about showing hair on her privates

There is also of hints to dev wants to make a fantasy NTR thrown out. So it was a funny way to advertise a future idea I thought.

My mindset back then of course mattered much to my excitement about cosplay. Today I have kind of cooled down with my Kanon crazyness since it is long between releases to keep my hype going. So I might not have been so pumped if I had gotten it today.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
It is funny because for me it was probably the best additional content that was made by Fullbluff so far. But I think it might be because of the different expectations and wants we had. I can easily understand if you wanted more of those costumes it was not great. Those two costumes did seem super popular and the nun got some extra pictures later and the Gyaru got her own story additional content also.
When cosplay came out back at the end of March I was on an insane Kanon fanatic trip. I just wanted to know more about her. Seeing her in different costumes(or the animations later) did not really tell me more about her as a character, it could have been any HS model pressed in those clothes. So I had a kind of lukewarm expectation before cosplay got out. But then Fullbluff Studios went above and beyond just pictures and actually created a 4th wall breaking situation where Kanon would wear the costumes, that you normally would not see her wear, and at the same time show her personality and thoughts to those costumes. So I was ecstatic. I just sucked up all the little details we learned about her like a thirsty little puppy and made notes back then:

-She prefer pants to skirts. Made me want to see her wear more tight pants
-She is relaxed in her expectations to what her future employes will wear at work, as long as they do their job
-She used to jog but now use sex instead of jogging to exercise
-She is not into fantasy
-Plenty of hints and confirmations in the things she say that she actually is the exhibitionist Yukihiro mused about she might be. Like the comments in the primitive one and her tennis fan service comment
-Hate wearing ponytails and cosplay
-When she said in TDK she could destroy Yukihiro. I had assumed it would be socially or economically. But it also seems she could kick his ass physically
-She has future plans to roleplay with Yukihiro
-She is shy about showing hair on her privates

There is also of hints to dev wants to make a fantasy NTR thrown out. So it was a funny way to advertise a future idea I thought.

My mindset back then of course mattered much to my excitement about cosplay. Today I have kind of cooled down with my Kanon crazyness since it is long between releases to keep my hype going. So I might not have been so pumped if I had gotten it today.
Since you seem to be a big fan, do you know what the latest update on patreon is? (and could you post it :whistle:)

Also, do you have any idea when the next update is coming?

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Since you seem to be a big fan, do you know what the latest update on patreon is? (and could you post it :whistle:)

Also, do you have any idea when the next update is coming?
It is not easy to predict exactly from the new year post for me. But maybe around Valentines day. Maybe My Girlfriend will come earlier. Here is something from the newest update related to the future so your guess is as good as mine.
Skærmbillede fullbluff for f95z.jpg

Reactions: gesanor

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Hey man, there's a new update on patreon, could you perhaps showcase it here for us? (Pics included maybe? :giggle:)
There are two new updates. One talk of My Girlfriend there is a zip for the new one, but it can be seen for free here: The pixiv post says almost the same as the Patreon.
The second update is the vote explained in one of the pictures on pixiv as well.
Sorry for being a miser with pictures this time but want to give people a reason to join and support the creator. The picture of my last post was not all of the stuff from the update in the picture either.
so when is the next uptade and what are his other projects cuz i rly liked this one ?
No news on Kanon yet except the stuff in my last post from Jan 2. The other active project is the one you can find in the pixiv link in this post called My Girlfriend. I am currently in a crisis not knowing if I like her or Kanon the most :(

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
There are two new updates. One talk of My Girlfriend there is a zip for the new one, but it can be seen for free here: The pixiv post says almost the same as the Patreon.
The second update is the vote explained in one of the pictures on pixiv as well.
Sorry for being a miser with pictures this time but want to give people a reason to join and support the creator. The picture of my last post was not all of the stuff from the update in the picture either.

No news on Kanon yet except the stuff in my last post from Jan 2. The other active project is the one you can find in the pixiv link in this post called My Girlfriend. I am currently in a crisis not knowing if I like her or Kanon the most :(
Well , i was supporting him too but after some time i saw that hes every post concentrate more on others project that on kanon and thats why many of patreon unsubcribed from him .
I want to bring a example " NayKid " patreon . He was on the same amounts of patreons and money pro mounth as FullBluff and now he is 126 patreons and 700 $ and all because he is active and give regulary updates and don't move from main game .
I realy hope to see another update on this game , until then i am coming just to check news about it.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Well , i was supporting him too but after some time i saw that hes every post concentrate more on others project that on kanon and thats why many of patreon unsubcribed from him .
I want to bring a example " NayKid " patreon . He was on the same amounts of patreons and money pro mounth as FullBluff and now he is 126 patreons and 700 $ and all because he is active and give regulary updates and don't move from main game .
I realy hope to see another update on this game , until then i am coming just to check news about it.
I agree with that. If Fullbluff had focused on Kanon the first half year or more they would probably have had more supporters now. Then they could have made votes for other projects when the Kanon story came to close to ending. Not going to lie I was frustrated when it all seemed to be about other projects, especially around Tomoe I was struggling to find motivation to stay. But decided to stick around anyways.

I was just so happy with Kanon finally being a woman who knew what she wanted in a story with ntr and that she was more than a woman whose whole life revolved about BF/husband or netori guy. It was nice for a change. The other projects suggested over time have not really been to my taste on a surface level. Since I like assertive women in erotic material, not submissive or masochistic ones.
But I like the new Heroine Erika, from My girlfriend, a lot so far.

But I can easily understand why those who joined solely for Kanon slowly left.

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
Can someone post kanon's valentine day ? , it is some good update worth to be a patreon ? or is teasing cg ?

Reactions: mannice431

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
where can i find games like this?

and look for Naykid game but after some problems on f95 he don't want to post anymore here so you need to pe a patron to get his updates. But sill can try version 5.5

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018

and look for Naykid game but after some problems on f95 he don't want to post anymore here so you need to pe a patron to get his updates. But sill can try version 5.5
ok thanks man

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes