• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes

Fullbluff Studio

Oct 27, 2019
I reached 500 followers on Pixiv. I'm sure I've wouldn't have been able to make it if you haven't shared my work on here. So thank you for the advertising! Here's the Pin-Up:

500 Followers Pixiv Final.png

You can find more Kanon's Pin-Ups on my last post. Also, you can follow me on and to know what I'm up to. I have many projects I want to work on, including Kanon's POV in Teaser~Date~Kanon, that (hopefully) will be released around July.

And if you can afford it, you can support me on my .

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
I reached 500 followers on Pixiv. I'm sure I've wouldn't have been able to make it if you haven't shared my work on here. So thank you for the advertising! Here's the Pin-Up:

View attachment 1191976

You can find more Kanon's Pin-Ups on my last post. Also, you can follow me on and to know what I'm up to. I have many projects I want to work on, including Kanon's POV in Teaser~Date~Kanon, that (hopefully) will be released around July.

And if you can afford it, you can support me on my .
You are loved here my dear

Take all the time you want,
Kanon's POV must be the greatest of your works
And it will!

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I'm not a fan of netorare but this could be considered comedy with the boyfriend's obliviousness. As expected of a Japanese netorare protagonist.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
The post was a picture of Kanon riding Yukihiro
View attachment 1231945
The extra content was some animations of the same position and some extra animations.
Some of the animations are up for free on pixiv now:

And also the twitter
Kanon has just the best butt...
WHAT AN ASS!

She's the girl of my dreams...
and these animations are hot as hell

Reactions: Stiig
Mar 12, 2018
Lol, it's hilarious. Did anyone else appreciate the fact that it's the GIRL who blackmails the ntr-guy into fucking her? xD
Poor Yukihiro, threatened into being used as a dildo for crazy nympho bitch while being romance-cucked by her boyfriend.

Reactions: Albaduldür
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes