3.80 star(s) 21 Votes

eldarmike3

Feb 4, 2020
this game is not at all good when i saw the 1st time she was talking to the othere man that is where i would have liked to have court her and then turned it to a situation that banafits the mc but it turned out the mc was a wimp that let her gat away with it and seemed to be ok with that when it says male domanet it should stat that the mc is not the male dom

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
desmosome I would like to get your impression of the main VN and the Xmas special, you seem to understand the NTR genre pretty well.
as for me...Main story creatively told and good NTR verging on cuckold, the Xmas VN feels more like cuckold or cheating I'm not sure it feels like NTR to me sadly.

Pelican!

Apr 15, 2019
Idk how to feel bout this new side game tbh, was more excited for a regular update to keep exploring the relationships than... this?

Its not really Christmas themed, just takes place during new years. The bf is as far away and detached from the gf's subplot as can be so the NTR element is really weak. And the setting for sex is just one darkly lit room where they fuck on the same bed making it kinda lame to look at after a while.

Alil disappointed but I enjoyed the 1.0 build alot so I'll still stick around for whatever this game keeps doing in the future.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Linux users:

If you are getting this error message

Code:
X Error of failed request:  BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length error)
  Major opcode of failed request:  2 (X_ChangeWindowAttributes)
  Serial number of failed request:  167
  Current serial number in output stream:  167
It's because the developer hasn't bothered to change the ridiculously large 4k resolution game/gui/Icon.png image file. This causes your X11 to barf before the game even opens a splash screen. I reported this back in December, and we know that the dev monitors this forum so there's no excuse that this hasn't been fixed yet. It's even more ridiculous for a bug since the image is only used for the thumbnail in the upper left corner of the game window. I've attached a scaled down to 64x64 pixel version which is MUCH more appropriate to the way that the image is used by Renpy.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
desmosome I would like to get your impression of the main VN and the Xmas special, you seem to understand the NTR genre pretty well.
as for me...Main story creatively told and good NTR verging on cuckold, the Xmas VN feels more like cuckold or cheating I'm not sure it feels like NTR to me sadly.
I didn't get around to completing the xmas special, because I had to stop midway through the scene when I ran out of ammo lol.

There are still some questions regarding the dev process. Is the Teaser~date~ a standalone? Is it complete at 1.0? Will the next releases all be short segments of the story in individual downloads, or will it keep adding to the teaser~date~?

I will say that what I saw in Teaser~date~ was phenomenal. The dev really knows his stuff and lampoons the MC throughout the whole thing lol. He is basically acknowledging the tropes and parodying them for clever and humorous (but still arousing) effect. I feel like the dev is comfortable enough with standard NTR to break from the mold a bit and put a fresh spin on it. The girlfriend and antagonist's relationship is a rather different initial set up. Every character seemed to have proper motivation and generally acted in character. Even the MC was believable to an extent (you really can't do NTR with an astute MC with good observation skills and initiative). MC and Kanon's relationship is actually pretty sweet if you forget about the NTR for a second lol. Kanon becomes quite the enigma. Does she truly love the MC? I think so. Does she get off on cheating? I think so.

The reason for the xmas feeling more like a cheating plot than NTR is because of what I mentioned in the previous post. Female POV NTR generally does tend to feel more like cheating, especially if the female has a lot of agency like Kanon and isn't just being corrupted against her will. There is still the mix of male POV to balance things out, and if we take both games as a whole, I feel like the NTR aspect is quite good.

I look forward to more releases from this dev.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
I still haven't had enough time to play the update, but.....what's different from the original release?

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Just finished Teaser~Xmas~Kanon! Version 1.1.

First of all I am no judge of whether this is NTR or not.
The genre is new to me and I am still trying to figure out what I like and what I do not.

This episode was not to my sexual taste. I am not into maledom and in the past have mostly liked femdom. So the scene with sex we got to see: I would have preferred to start when it actually stopped ;)
But it makes me happy to see that desmosome ran out of ammo fast, so it must have been enjoyable to others :)

But I still really like the characters and the scene was done in a tasteful way that does not scare me away from the future of Fullbluff Studios creativity. I love that it is not rapey and that the characters are more than their sexual desires.

We have a new character who I imagine will play a role in the development of their relationship in the future.

The thing I loved the most this time was more of a romantic nature: It was how adorable Hiro and Kanon are together in the end and that we got to see Kanons true feelings for Hiro when she prayed.
Top Notch stuff.

So, though the sex not to my taste, it was still well done episode in my opinion.
Fullbluff Studio definitely have my continued support!

Reactions: desmosome

Fullbluff Studio

Oct 27, 2019
Well, it got leaked faster than I thought lol. I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand, I think that the fact that it got leaked that fast means that there's a lot of expectation for my works, which is a good thing. But on the other hand, I feel a little bit down, because this was a lot of work and I wanted to be exclusive content for my Patrons until I made the public release (for everyone else). I feel bad for my Patrons that are supporting me.

However, I won't demand to erase the links or anything like that, because I don't think that's the way to go with piracy (I knew from the start that my works will be pirated sooner or later), and also because, I'm just one of you guys... I also have downloaded pirated content and still do, so it will be really hypocritical on my part to demand something like that. For instance, the first time I came across some of my favorite NTR developers (like Rascou or Sixth Flowerbed) was through pirated content, but I liked their works enough to buy some of them (even though I already had the pirated copy). So if you like my work and have faith in my potential as a developer (and if you can afford it), please support me on ; so I can keep doing this.

If possible I would like if you could wait for my future releases to become public, to share them here. I can contact the author of this threat to coordinate with him the releases. If that's not possible, then at least I would like if you can wait sometime before sharing them, so my Patrons can have the privilege of early access in return for their support.

Now that that's out of the way, let's clarify some things.

First, I fixed the "icon" problem and resize the images from Teaser~Date~Kanon. The 1.01 version of the game can be downloaded from or . Please tell me if you run into some problem playing it.

Second, I made an explanation in my Patreon about the meaning of the names of my visual novels. I'll share it here so you can understand better how it all works. It works like this:

Genre (subgenre of NTR)~Chapter (Setup for the story)~Series(Name of the main heroine of that series).

So in the case of Teaser~Date~Kanon, will be: Mystery NTR~Date setup~Kanon series.
The sequel, Teaser~Trip~Kanon, (that I'll make someday... I hope...), will be: Mystery NTR~Trip setup~Kanon series

Teaser~Xmas~Kanon is an exception (that's why it's not really Mystery NTR) because I came up with that idea after publishing the CG-set I made for Xmas. That CG set was intended to be a Xmas gift to my followers on Pixiv, but then I thought it would make a good side-story for the Kanon Series. So I developed a second part for that CG, in the form of a Visual Novel, as additional content for my Patrons, but Teaser~Xmas~Kanon is not really Canon... (okay, bad joke). But maybe I'll make it fit it in the continuity of the series:

Chapter 0: Teaser~Blackmail~Kanon
Chapter 1: Teaser~Date~Kanon
Chapter 2: Teaser~Trip~Kanon
Chapter 3: Teaser~???????~Kanon (we will see if there's a chapter three).

Finally, as I said before, I will make a Kanon's POV for Teaser~Date~Kanon. I'll make it as soon as I finish the project I'm working on right now: .

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It's one of your patron that leaked it, so... haha.

It is what it is man. Don't sweat it. It will get leaked more often than not and you can't do anything about it. Your patrons know this too. I assume most patrons are supporting the dev rather than trying to get early access to the game or something.

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
... I also have downloaded pirated content and still do, so it will be really hypocritical on my part to demand something like that.
Hello developer/Artist! Glad you (mostly) have the correct perspective about pirated stuff here, and im glad you come here to check out what we think and have to say!:)

Reactions: Albaduldür

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Well, it got leaked faster than I thought lol. I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand, I think that the fact that it got leaked that fast means that there's a lot of expectation for my works, which is a good thing. But on the other hand, I feel a little bit down, because this was a lot of work and I wanted to be exclusive content for my Patrons until I made the public release (for everyone else). I feel bad for my Patrons that are supporting me.

However, I won't demand to erase the links or anything like that, because I don't think that's the way to go with piracy (I knew from the start that my works will be pirated sooner or later), and also because, I'm just one of you guys... I also have downloaded pirated content and still do, so it will be really hypocritical on my part to demand something like that. For instance, the first time I came across some of my favorite NTR developers (like Rascou or Sixth Flowerbed) was through pirated content, but I liked their works enough to buy some of them (even though I already had the pirated copy). So if you like my work and have faith in my potential as a developer (and if you can afford it), please support me on ; so I can keep doing this.

If possible I would like if you could wait for my future releases to become public, to share them here. I can contact the author of this threat to coordinate with him the releases. If that's not possible, then at least I would like if you can wait sometime before sharing them, so my Patrons can have the privilege of early access in return for their support.

Now that that's out of the way, let's clarify some things.

First, I fixed the "icon" problem and resize the images from Teaser~Date~Kanon. The 1.01 version of the game can be downloaded from or . Please tell me if you run into some problem playing it.

Second, I made an explanation in my Patreon about the meaning of the names of my visual novels. I'll share it here so you can understand better how it all works. It works like this:

Genre (subgenre of NTR)~Chapter (Setup for the story)~Series(Name of the main heroine of that series).

So in the case of Teaser~Date~Kanon, will be: Mystery NTR~Date setup~Kanon series.
The sequel, Teaser~Trip~Kanon, (that I'll make someday... I hope...), will be: Mystery NTR~Trip setup~Kanon series

Teaser~Xmas~Kanon is an exception (that's why it's not really Mystery NTR) because I came up with that idea after publishing the CG-set I made for Xmas. That CG set was intended to be a Xmas gift to my followers on Pixiv, but then I thought it would make a good side-story for the Kanon Series. So I developed a second part for that CG, in the form of a Visual Novel, as additional content for my Patrons, but Teaser~Xmas~Kanon is not really Canon... (okay, bad joke). But maybe I'll make it fit it in the continuity of the series:

Chapter 0: Teaser~Blackmail~Kanon
Chapter 1: Teaser~Date~Kanon
Chapter 2: Teaser~Trip~Kanon
Chapter 3: Teaser~???????~Kanon (we will see if there's a chapter three).

Finally, as I said before, I will make a Kanon's POV for Teaser~Date~Kanon. I'll make it as soon as I finish the project I'm working on right now: .
I played the update but I can't see any new content...I even saw that there are new pictures in the main page of this thread that I never found in game.

Can you help me finding what's the issue?

Fullbluff Studio

Oct 27, 2019
I played the update but I can't see any new content...I even saw that there are new pictures in the main page of this thread that I never found in game.

Can you help me finding what's the issue?
It's not an update. It's a new game that is shared in the first post of the thread. It's on the bottom of the page:

Teaser Xmas Kanon 1.0

Don't confuse it with Teaser Date Kanon...Now I'm helping people to download my pirated content, that's hilarious LOL.

By the way, there's a 1.1 version I'm sharing on my Patreon. It will probably get leaked too, but if you guys want, you can pledge the respective tier to get it right now. No new content, but they're a bunch of corrections (mostly in spelling and a few added/changed sentences) and an added motion blur effect in the sex scenes. Since I'm new to this kind of effect I'm not sure how good is it, but I'm still learning, I'm sure I'll get better in the future.

I forgot to tell you. The reason Teaser Xmas Kanon is that big is that It has a bunch of unused images (mostly different expressions). Since this was my first time making a close sex scene for a VN, I felt more comfortable doing a bunch of different expressions in advance, to later check (while I was programming), which of them fitted better for the dialogue. Since I really wanted to publish it before March, I didn't have the time to erase them, plus I was afraid to erase something I shouldn't, making the game unplayable. I know there're some developers that give unused images as a bonus for their games, so I decided to do so. You can find them in the image folder. (no new poses, only change of expressions).

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes