3.80 star(s) 21 Votes

Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018
It's a good mystery ntr.and good thing in the end they showed sex scene well which will make a good ending after a lot of mystery.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Pretty good! Hopefully there's some more condom play in the next update and eventual bareback. I don't really go in for games using models from Illusion games but Kanon look sweet.

Reactions: Albaduldür

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Wow !!! with game size almost 3g , and play time less then 30 min , that's amazing.... (use skip can narrow down to 3 min)

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
Just pretend you're not the MC, because you're not and the guys story that you're following gets NTR'd
It's painful to play the pov of a clueless douche. I try to turn away, but like a car accident, a dead body, or my parents having sex, the game compels me to look. Downloading as I type!

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
since im big NTR fans,
i so sorry never check for this game....

ty for upload this....

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
I am a Fan Ntr and this game is fucking amazing.
I am waiting for a new version very very soon :)
Normally this is not my thing, but I really like this game because the girl is strong and in control, which makes her hot. As others have said, she's doing the corrupting instead of the other way around.

Reactions: skryks

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
I just saw this game is updated!

Ia anybody playing it on Linux?
I remember having problems running the first release, but I eventually managed to make it run on my machine.

Is any Linux user having issues with this new release???

By the way: The Update was such a SWEET SURPRISE! This game is awesome!

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
I'd like to actually see the scenes honestly. The feeling you want to portray gets put across easily though so good job with that. I'd still appreciate seeing the stuff though. You know why she's late, the changing room, the theater the bathroom. Even if you don't want the dumbass boyfriend finding out, you should still show them.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Fullbluff Studio
I read the overview and was like, jesus, what a simpy average japanese self insert MC. Then I saw that it was NTR and everything made sense. Maybe this is finally the 3D NTR game that follows proper build up and progression? In the west, there is really only 1 dev that did classical NTR correctly (devs of My Mother Kyoko). I wanted to see a NTR plot in DAZ, but HS is cool too.

I could give more feedback after playing, but I just want to point out that there is some limit to using only the male POV in NTR. The main strengths in male side narrative is the build up, anticipation, anxiety, and all the negative things towards the end reveal. However, it's quite hard to show the sex scenes while maintaining the mystery and tention since you generally don't want MC to find out until later. The main strengths of the female side is the actual sex, corruption, depravity, and derogatory words aimed at the cuck. However, overusing female side can remove a lot of the NTR qualities.

Both sides have strengths and weaknesses, so it's ideal to use both POVs in NTR. The way you mix the POV and the proportion of playtime dedicated to each is up to the dev. Some games use primarily female POV and splashes the male side to increase the NTR feels. Some games use mostly male side and switch to female POV to showcase more satisfying sex scenes. Some have 2 separate playthroughs, one where you play only male side and don't see much but suspect a lot. Then you start the female side and see all the stuff that went on behind the scenes.

There are lot's of ways, but mainly, I just wanted to point out that you don't have to limit yourself to a single POV. I will give the game a spin later on. Good luck.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes