4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
My unofficial Android port of Teaser Date Kanon! 1.0 Compressed with gestures enabled.

Mega

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways
The link is dead. Please reupload.

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
In his patreon he seems to be working on a sequal and another game, both of which I hope are released. My hopes however are low considering the dude gets 140€ a month on patreon.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Right now, as per Patreon. FullbluffStudio is working on this story:

It´s a very different kind of story.

But afterwards they say they will work on Kanons POV of Teaser Date.
I am not sure if anything is decided yet what comes after that. If it will be Teaser Trip Kanon or something else.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
No problem :)

The creator have moved away from deadlines to take the time to release stuff that they are satisfied with and give it the love and attention to detail what was present in Teaser Date Kanon. I hope this will allow them to get back to the relaxed, fun and playful storytelling that was present in TDK.
If they succeed to find that flow and joy in making the future projects I believe the upcoming stories of Tomoe, Kanon and others will be amazing.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I decided to try, it was meh. It's half my fault, I knew the genre (when you don't see a lot, and when the mc never knows) wasn't totally my cup of tea. Especially with a mc as passive and unbelievably clueless as this one. Good surprise toward the end though, you actually see Kanon fucking.
But it's really her character I don't know what to think about. On one hand it's funny that for once it's her who forces the other guy (she's not blackmailed, good point), but on the other hand, what a monster that girl is (I wouldn't mind if she realized that, but she doesn't). Don't get me wrong I'm not taking the story seriously or anything, but really, still, she's a horrible person (asking her bf to wait outside the bathroom without moving so she can fuck another guy inside, or inviting the other guy to the trip with her bf...). I know it's comedy and it's supposed to be funny (and it's not my first ntr story), but I actually took pity on mc here.

Last edited:
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
When is the latest update coming out?
As far as I know there is no date set af of yet. All I know is the next main thing should be Teaser Date Kanon with Kanon POV of the events. I think this is the newest Kanon related release:

Reactions: keyzjn

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
Well i was hoping playng it this year , i guess the '' a wife and mother '' is going to be released faster than Kanon.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Well i was hoping playng it this year , i guess the '' a wife and mother '' is going to be released faster than Kanon.
When I joined up on Patreon I had thought I would have Teaser Trip Kanon latest in February or March this year. It seems like we will get Teaser Date Kanon POV first, maybe this year, and then some other project(s) inbetween. So I do not think we realisticly will get Trip this year.
Some of the other projects look nice enough to me and if working on them can help Fullbluff from burning out on Kanon then I prefer that to a forced and uninspired Kanon release.
But I can easily see how it can be frustrating if joining up solely for Kanon in the start of this year and not getting a main release of her yet. I have felt that to some extend.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
The reason why he has so little supporters so far is because you want to space out the release, don't just release it in one go, if he started working on Kanon with consistent updates he would shoot up immediately.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
The reason why he has so little supporters so far is because you want to space out the release, don't just release it in one go, if he started working on Kanon with consistent updates he would shoot up immediately.
I think this would have been smarter in terms of keeping and getting super loyal supporters and not rush through many new ideas and projects to try to attract new ones quickly.

I joined up practically at the start. I had thought that we would get the whole vacation episode, that is teased in the end of Teaser Date Kanon, as the next thing within a month or two. It was a bit naive from me, since it is a one person team and I had no idea how much time it had taken to make TDK. So my initial dissappointment was my own fault. Fullbluff was completely open and honest about wanting to make other stories. So I did not feel cheated. But being on a Kanon excitement rush none of the other projects had quite the same appeal to me, though some of them felt interesing, I would have preffered a 100% focus on Kanon at that time.

I will try to tell how I experienced the change in supporters over time. I wish I could give a fully objective story here of how the amount of supporters changed over time and why, but it will probably be pretty passionate and subjective. I have not found a way of seeing if the amount of supporters that are there are new or old. Also my memory is not perfect and I have found no way of going back and looking at prior numbers. So it will be from a faulty memory. The "why" is my own interpretation of the information available, some of it from memory, and might be completely wrong.

As I remember the most amount of patrons was at the beginning.

The next main Kanon release is Xmas in the end February/Start of March. I also believe that is the last main story about Kanon that has been released. In March there is a vote on what additional content to make, in which Kanon wins out by a landslide, which leads to cosplay. So at this point I assume most supporters are still there mainly for Kanon. There are still being released and talked about additional content for Kanon.

At the end of March and April two ideas for new stories are released. The April one being Tomoe.

Tomoe gets a lot of attention on Pixiv. To this day the only Kanon release on Pixiv that can rival the initial teaser for Tomoe is the full first release of Teaser Date Kanon. Which had a lot more time to get views and was a full released VN. There is also someone commenting in July about there have gone 3 months only hearing about Tomoe, when they only wanted Kanon. I do not think only this person feels like that. I know I did to some extent as well.
At this point I think we slowly start to see a decline in supporters on Patreon. So I assume because of Tomoes popularity, that there has been a new influx of supporters, but some of the old guard are slowly starting to leave.

Then we forward to september. Patreon shuts down the Tomoe project
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So the ones who mostly joined because of Tomoe now suddenly lost their main thing and the ones who came for story content for Kanon have not gotten content since April, which was the last release that was not purely pictures or animations. The final textless Tomoe release on Pixiv on september 14 is, to this date, more popular there than any of the Kanon releases.

This is where the amount of supporters starts dropping to the lowest I think.

During the end of september there is a new idea for a project and some new Kanon info.

October 13: My Girlfriend is released out of the blue to the public and Patreon. Pixiv gets My Girlfriend one hour earlier than Patreon, who only gets a link to the pixiv and a very short text, with no additional info, compared to the Pixiv post about it. So quite a shot to the nuts of patrons. It quickly garners more views on Pixiv than any of the Kanon or Tomoe ones. Up until now My Girlfriend and the important votes for this story are all free and public. There are exclusive votes on Patreon for the story, that does not seem to be as important yet, as the free vote. Leaving little incentive to join Patreon if you only like this story. Unless of course it is just to show your support.

2 weeks ago Fullbluff says on Patreon that there will not be any more main content. But what the future workflow will be:
There won't be more "main content" anymore. Just content. I always wanted to be able to focus on making my visual novels while at the same time being able to release something monthly. So what I'm trying to do right now is to release a chapter of My Girlfriend, give people at least one week to vote (and in that time I'll be focusing on the development of my VN)... come back after a week to check the results of the poll and take about 7 to 10 days to make the next part of MG... Released it, give people time to vote, go back to work on my VN... And repeat the cycle forever...
So you got 7 days working on the next Patreon release, at this moment Kanon 2.0. Then 7-10 days of work on a My Girlfriend. So most of the time will be spent on My Girlfriend. From a pure Kanon perspective, since this thread is about Kanon, she again takes a backseat to something else, that this time is not even focused as hard on Patreon as on Pixiv. And it feels like Kanon has been on the backseat from around the time Tomoe was teased.

My half-assed conclusion:
-Pixiv has a lot of influence on what will be made, which makes sense if you want new supporters. Not as much if you want to build a loyal base of fans from the original supporters.
-Some of the time on Patreon was spent on finding a workflow and how to arrange the different tiers and so forth. Important but not the most fun thing for anyone I believe.
-Many original supporters coming for Kanon slowly dwindled away because she was not the main focus. This is where it would be really interesting to be able to see how many of the initial january supporters are still left in december.
-The comment I quoted from Fullbluff seems pretty positive. Now they can focus on their stories and not stress about the other things.

Personally I think My Girlfriend might be rivalling Kanon for me at this point in excitement. But it is also free and what most of Fullbluff Studios time will be spent on. So hanging on to Patreon for Kanons uncertain future might not be as motivating. But My Girlfriend might draw enough attention so that people will get their eyes up for Fullbluff earlier works and join up.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes