Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Promising work, but I can't change the resolution, so the dialog buttons (more of them) get out of the screen..... what a fail!

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
MC looks like a school janitor cosplaying Geralt. I'm down.
It would be nice to see this live up to the likes of The Headmaster.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I named him ugly ass fucker because lets face it he's fucking butt ugly. Bug with one thing. Some lines are not in English. Hopefully we can be thorns in the sides of Larry the fairy Vladiturd and Mbunga and prevent them from doing anything.

Reactions: supanova999

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Sad to say, guys, but some of you are ridicolous... First release is 900Mb, a lot of content, You can like it or not, but you are writing hateful comments just after few hours from its publishing... And arguing about version numbers and other silly matters... You must be haters or just be in bad faith... And for those who are about to write it: I'M NOT THE DEV, just a player with no prejudice or hate... I've played the 0.00... two hours and more of gameplay... and I liked it. Bye
To be fair, it's standard practice to roast a brand new game for the first few pages here. Even some of the best games have had it done to them. How a dev reacts to it if they find their way here is a good measure of how successful they'll be with the f95 crowd. People usually calm down after a few pages/releases once a game finds it's fans. If you're a fan of the content it's best to just let the roast burn out.

Personally, I'll be giving this thread a watch because no matter how badly that opening blurb is worded in the OP it ticks a lot of boxes for what I think I'd like to see in a game that I don't feel like I've personally seen enough of already.
I'm not going to jump into this as a first version though, for one the poorly written blurb and the quality of some of the images aren't up to a standard that I'd hope for so I'm going to hold out and hope it improves as it finds it's legs. Mostly though, it seems to promise too much too early. I know people like to complain about the lack of sexual content in early versions but I really do prefer an opening slow burn as we're introduced to characters and settings, it's not as satisfying if there's no working for it, those images suggest too much for a first version for my tastes.
I might be wrong. I'll find out eventually I guess.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
What is the setting of the game, please?

(It looks partly European medieval and partly 21st century polyester. I was a teen in the 80s but those characters use a lot of makeup!)

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
the game may be horrible or not, but you guys should focus less on version numbers. they are completely arbitrary.

you can go

or

or

a
b
c

or

it doesn't matter and does not reflect quality or how far development is. some 1.1 version are far worse than 0.1a from another developer. (the last versioning system is from ubuntu btw and not made up ;))
The reason it's arbitrary is because developers keep failing to follow proper versioning formats. Versioning itself is not arbitrary at all. For example... using it properly helps individuals understand what they're downloading. If I release v0.3 of my game on the 7th, then release v0.3.1 on the 10th, nobody is going to assume that it's a full game update: instead they will assume it's a small update/bug-fix. This helps to avoid confusion and comments like "you didn't change anything in the main plot!!!" It's also important for cross-platform uploading as some sites would reject "v0.0" and force you to put a proper version number, and important for organizational purposes.

Putting all of that aside... giving your game the version number "0" is just flat out nonsensical and tells players nothing.

Am I getting a main menu? A tech demo? Am I getting a partial update? Or am I downloading an empty folder? We'll never know but we can assume "0" means there's nothing worth playing and we can expect a full blown shit-show. :p (<- That was a joke, obviously it can still be good).

Me whenever I see v0.0:

Okay joking aside... v0.0.1 would make far more sense. For this game specifically, seeing as it seems to have a good deal of content, maybe even just v0.1. Now that we've got that out of the way: Time to test out these lolis!

Last edited:
1.70 star(s) 27 Votes