• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
whisperpuppy

I forgot you can also click the one menu tab and select skip option that'll speed past everything only way I found to stop it though is to scroll the mouse wheel backwards.

bombten

May 22, 2017
Can you *USE* the invisibility potion? I had her steal it for me, but when I was trying to spy on a girl, he still said "I wish I had an invisibility potion".

Sep 26, 2018
I contantly get a screenfreeze at the Summoning scene during patrol. Shame, the game seems pretty intresting, but I can't go any further than the first 5 minutes

Reactions: Neoempiricist

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
really really hard font to read and some scenes you cant read at all and forced to read from the log.
anyways besides that, seems like a ok game and renders.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
44 likes already for a version zero of an Engrish filled game from an unknown author. Seems legit. Oh wait.... the vast majority of those who liked are new members without profile pics. Legitimacy confirmed!

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
44 likes already for a version zero of an Engrish filled game from an unknown author. Seems legit. Oh wait.... the vast majority of those who liked are new members without profile pics. Legitimacy confirmed!
I share your scepticism but if this is the work of shills then they've been playing the long game. New User isn't entirely accurate here, it just means they don't post much etc. There's a "New User" in amongst those likes that joined in 2017.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
I share your scepticism but if this is the work of shills then they've been playing the long game. New User isn't entirely accurate here, it just means they don't post much etc. There's a "New User" in amongst those likes that joined in 2017.
Amazing coincidence that this game in particular would appeal to such a large percentage of people who are new/rarely post. I've seen games ten times better than this struggle to hit double digit likes until at least a version 0.2. Time will tell, I suppose. But buyer beware is my advice to anyone thinking of buying their way over the paywall on this one.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Amazing coincidence that this game in particular would appeal to such a large percentage of people who are new/rarely post. I've seen games ten times better than this struggle to hit double digit likes until at least a version 0.2. Time will tell, I suppose. But buyer beware is my advice to anyone thinking of buying their way over the paywall on this one.
This is a lot larger than most v.2 are, at 900 Mb its larger than a lot of v.6 or .7 VN.

Reactions: Drunk Robot

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Are the following 3 images from the overview on Page 1 Actually in the gameplay for this version? I can't find them. I have all the "?" scenes completed and several students on 3 corruption but no one from the Marmoreal Lion house.

Also despite catching Vladimir & Bikilu, when I summon her I just get the intro replaying over and over. So I get the impression the file size is not a reflection of the amount of content as much as the complexity of the system running it.

1577075030488.png
1577075054626.png
1577075073002.png

Reactions: Sonico

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
The game seems looks nice, but a start of the game in a more standard resolution would be nice.
I'm 1600x900 and I don't see any buttons, neither "setting" nor "new game", too bad.

Last edited:

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Are the following 3 images from the overview on Page 1 Actually in the gameplay for this version? I can't find them. I have all the "?" scenes completed and several students on 3 corruption but no one from the Marmoreal Lion house.

Also despite catching Vladimir & Bikilu, when I summon her I just get the intro replaying over and over. So I get the impression the file size is not a reflection of the amount of content as much as the complexity of the system running it.

View attachment 494527
View attachment 494528
View attachment 494529
This scene was not in my run through. So, maybe 0.1

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes