Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
Took forever to figure out the way to teach the class is to go to your bedroom and open up the icon with the question mark (top right) and it gives you that option. The rope is available late in the day from the fighting room. Talk about magical mystery meat navigation... Sigh!
in one of this you need make a oracle summon : read a book(2 o 3 time) , found a rope (in the castel), make a lesson and lissen vladimir: take a dragon statuete ---> in the night summon the oracle

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
in one of this you need make a oracle summon : read a book(2 o 3 time) , found a rope (in the castle fighting room), make a lesson (from the menu question mark in your bedroom) and listen Vladimir: take a dragon statuette ---> then you can summon the oracle at night.
The dragon statue is located in the class that you teach in. You have to question Vladimir in that class to be able to select and take the statue. It made me teach the class twice even tho I selected Vladimir to talk with as the statue wasn't there in the first run through (or maybe I didn't notice as I was concentrating on Vladimir).

There is an abilty for a while to teach the class repeatedly. This is how you shame the student Francine by messing with her dress.

Summoning the oracle "Curiosity feeds the search for knowledge"

Last edited:
Reactions: vat69

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
Loved the idea. but for the life of me, I found no way to save the game, nor to leave the program without using the x. Stupid nonadjustable music too. I will likely leave this one for some time for them to work out a better UI and build some content.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Loved the idea. but for the life of me, I found no way to save the game, nor to leave the program without using the x. Stupid nonadjustable music too. I will likely leave this one for some time for them to work out a better UI and build some content.
The X is the way to quit and here at the lower right corner is the settings and save/load how to save.jpg

Kurōzu

Nov 20, 2017
Game looks promising, too bad I can't really play it because of the messed up resolution, which prevents me from clicking almost everything!
OS: macOS Mojave 10.14.6, display 15,4-inch (2880 x 1800)

Drunk Robot

Dec 20, 2019
Dear friends, just few words to say thank you all for all your feedbacks about our work. Teen Witches Academy is now real and working. In the moment in which we are writing a huge first release (0.00) is available for free, and a second release with a lot of hot and spicy quests and moments (0.01) is available as an early release on patreon page. According to your feedbacks we are working hard to fix some bugs in the first release and we'll launch it in few days. Release 0.02 and 0.03 are under development and we'll be able to give them to you in january! Please go on supporting and helping us with your lovely feedbacks. Keep in touch with us! ...and Marry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! :)

Drunk Robot

Dec 20, 2019
Tried it. Seems to be a bit of content despite the version number.
However the music is extremely annoying and can not be muted or turned down. Quit due to that.

Text is some fancy script and difficult to read. At points it drops into another language. Not sure if dev is trying to be fancy or just not translated. Could do with a grammar check but is not impossible to understand.

Icons could do with some tool tips. At points you have to click on one to see if you have an action available.
Walking around map you can repeat things. ie talking to a certain teacher gave me a repeated trust increase.

At the point I quit I was playing hunt the item (invis potion and shiny thing). I expect I hadn't hit on a right time to find them but between that and mousing all over the screen to try and find it with the annoying music I had enough.
can you please specify where you've found untranslated parts, we are fixing... Thank you.

Reactions: vat69
1.70 star(s) 27 Votes