Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Yep entirely agree. I am not starting all over again as it is too much of a grinder. I dont like the engine. It did not like and has fucked off? Nope.:whistle:

Reactions: lagartha

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
Looks like he checked enough tags to get people interested but has little actual game. Give it 6 mos and if it still has no actual content worth it forget it it's a cash grab. Not even going to bother dling it yet. Prove me wrong I will sing your praises.

Reactions: Pizzapockets

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
Where are the saves located, anyone know? I can't find them and the thought of grinding through again is less than appealing. Game didn't seem so bad tho the choice of engine is questionable. Loads from 00.0 ver don't show up in 001 version... FMD...

Make a priority to fixing the save and locations as well as the skip... At least then durign early development you won't lose your audience and you mightget better feedback about the game structure...

Reactions: Vrijgeest

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Looks good, but lost me at Tyranno Builder. I am still giving it a chance tho. Renders so far look good.

The only real problem I have is Tyranno. I can't stand that engine.

Still not seeing any ACTUAL Loli in this one. Small titties don't mean loli. Sheesh.

Skrim72

Sep 21, 2017
Is the new "Cheat mode" something we can unlock through game-play, or is that a patron only feature?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Skrim72

Patron only so don't waste your time wondering about it.

If you click the potion bottle and then click invisibility potions the arrow to leave the page disappears and you can't leave the page and have to close the game. So don't click the fucking thing or you'll be fucked.

Skrim72

Sep 21, 2017
Thanks for the heads up. Games still far too early for me to consider Patron. There's a great deal of repetition, I wasn't sure if I just missed something, and thought I'd ask.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm only interested in the girls I have no interest what so ever in Vladimir the gay Larry the fairy or Mdungpile.

Reactions: Skrim72
1.70 star(s) 27 Votes