Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
I wanna like this game, the graphics are my thing and the setting is good, but the gameplay itself incredibly clunky and frustrating. I spend most of the time clicking through the same dialogs and rooms over and over again, trying to find a new option.

Here are some suggestion that might make gameplay a bit smoother:

- let the player choose were to go when sneaking. could even alter the regular map and add a sneak button to the valid rooms at night.
- if a longer scene has already been watched add a choice at the start ala "No need to watch this again"
- make quest progression and items more obvious (you can see by the questions in this thread that this is needed)

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Corruption + Loli? Gooood... But you had me instantly at Tentacles.

gif-de-palpatine.gif

• Haha
Reactions: lofi

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Hey Can you attach a pic of where - Unless this is VERY early in the game (ANd I have forgotten I have already clicked on it) I cannot find a lizard

Cheers
I have already overwritten that save, but I know it doesn't show up all the time. I think it was just when I had gotten to the point that I needed it. Try at different times of the day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: OzBrit

introvtx

May 6, 2017
What the hell, I have to click the new game button (and any other button) 100x before it can register :ROFLMAO:
Ughh I as a player can proudly say,
"I Hate Tyrano!" <- I can't unhate this ever.

EDIT: seems like I have to wait for the text animation to end before I can press the button, which is annoying as hell :mad:

Last edited:

Rezu

Apr 17, 2018
Loving the idea, but as quite a few said... the engine is horrible. I'm not a big fan of RPGM, but I'd honestly take that over Tyrano.

Before you get too far along, please swap to something else. Tryano makes playing the game a chore.

Reactions: lagartha
1.70 star(s) 27 Votes