Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Lizzard_Of_Blades

Mar 8, 2018
How can i bre the potion ? and How the I summone the oracle ?
That's already written in the thread. If you don't want to read through all pages you can use the search tool.

To summon the oracle you need a rope and a shiny statue. The rope can be collected in the duelling room in the afternoon. The statue appears in one of the lessons. When you see a golden dragon on the desk talk to Vladimir. After you got both you can summon the oracle in the evening in your office.

You can tell the oracle to get you the potion but do NOT drink that, it's bugged and will freeze your game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The dragon statue is located in the class that you teach in. You have to question Vladimir in that class to be able to select and take the statue. It made me teach the class twice even tho I selected Vladimir to talk with as the statue wasn't there in the first run through (or maybe I didn't notice as I was concentrating on Vladimir).

There is an abilty for a while to teach the class repeatedly. This is how you shame the student Francine by messing with her dress.

Summoning the oracle "Curiosity feeds the search for knowledge"

Reactions: ShiftingMTGO

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
Yup still broken in v2...

That's already written in the thread. If you don't want to read through all pages you can use the search tool.

To summon the oracle you need a rope and a shiny statue. The rope can be collected in the duelling room in the afternoon. The statue appears in one of the lessons. When you see a golden dragon on the desk talk to Vladimir. After you got both you can summon the oracle in the evening in your office.

You can tell the oracle to get you the potion but do NOT drink that, it's bugged and will freeze your game.

Deleted member 168318

Lord Pinky
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
´This is literally unplayable for me. When i start game, its allways in windowed mode, which is fine, but no matter how many times i press new game, load, or config, nothing happens. Tryed install it again, nothing. And i have windows -_-

Oh, and version 0.01 worked fine with same pc. Well done dev!

spanker1985

Oct 2, 2018
´This is literally unplayable for me. When i start game, its allways in windowed mode, which is fine, but no matter how many times i press new game, load, or config, nothing happens. Tryed install it again, nothing. And i have windows -_-

Oh, and version 0.01 worked fine with same pc. Well done dev!
u NEED TO wait till the credits on the right side are full

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I have already overwritten that save, but I know it doesn't show up all the time. I think it was just when I had gotten to the point that I needed it. Try at different times of the day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This gate? Hm can´t see any lizard or similiar. Please mark the point where the lizard should be on this picture. Tnx

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
I like the game so far. Wish there was a way to bypass all the repeats and that actions were a little more intuitive. Looking forward to where this does.

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
Hey Can you attach a pic of where - Unless this is VERY early in the game (ANd I have forgotten I have already clicked on it) I cannot find a lizard

Cheers
You need to be far enough in the game that you read the book about transmutation spells and it says you need a lizard. THEN it is very obvious. [Haven't been able to use it though..]

Last edited:
Reactions: OzBrit
1.70 star(s) 27 Votes