Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Since one can't drink the invisibility potion due to the unsolved bug, i'm guessing "look for information on invisibility potions" & "upgrade your invisibility potion" are inacessible too, right?

Does anyone know how to investigate Drala the druid's secret shenanigans?

Reactions: NorthernGent

Moonage

Dec 28, 2018
Weeeell. Starting a new game and getting to the Corruption Chamber or whatever it is called, sort of works. I can enter "principal" in a basic ariel or TNR font, and it works but whether I save and load, or just load my current game, next time I go the Chamber I can't get in. Same script, same fail. Poop
It's just a cheat code portal. Once you've entered it, there's no need to keep doing it.

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
I hope v0.025 fixes the invisibility issue, and lets us proceed further into the game. (Awaiting it to be uploaded here!)

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
Since one can't drink the invisibility potion due to the unsolved bug, i'm guessing "look for information on invisibility potions" & "upgrade your invisibility potion" are inacessible too, right?

Does anyone know how to investigate Drala the druid's secret shenanigans?
When you have Katerina steal the invisibility potion, after click on the potion will tell you that you need more information. Then study potions more in afternoon until it tells you that you need butterfly wings. Get wings. Click the potion again and you have the good one. When you are ouy at night and see Drala seen, you will now have the option to use the potion

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
When you have Katerina steal the invisibility potion, after click on the potion will tell you that you need more information. Then study potions more in afternoon until it tells you that you need butterfly wings. Get wings. Click the potion again and you have the good one. When you are out at night and see Drala seen, you will now have the option to use the potion
In v0.25 you mean, ok. Where do i get the wings?

edit: Found it, with Drala, at the gate early in the evening, before patrolling.

Last edited:
Reactions: Watsonholmes

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
0.025 Teach A Class <SIGH>
Can Not Go Further.

PLEASE FIX (and then I have to start from the beginning...again!!!)

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
anyone got
- "Play two girls against one another"
or
- "Spy a naked little witch"
?

Got everything else. Save attached if anyone wants it.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
anyone got
- "Play two girls against one another"
This one is simple, just a little tricky. You have to find Vladimir & Bikilu together while patroling at night and interrupt them.
Then you summon Bikilu early in the morning and the dialogue will lead to the principal speaking of rumors about her being easy and stuff just rolls from there. You must already have taught transmutation (and have the lizard) already too.

or
- "Spy a naked little witch"
?
No idea yet, but as soon as i find it i'll post it here.

edit: as as an aside, the finickness of this game with certain tasks is really irritating - how would i know using the invisibility potion requires being on patrol without some warning?! Not to mention the ridiculousness of skiping a whole day for catching the lizard, rope or some other tasks.

edit2: my game considers "spy a little witch" as already done?! stupid shoddily done task chain. Ok, my guess now about it is.
- patrol. come across Eileen. use option should appear, use it.

Last edited:
Reactions: spam753

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
This one is simple, just a little tricky. You have to find Vladimir & Bikilu together while patroling at night and interrupt them.
Then you summon Bikilu early in the morning and the dialogue will lead to the principal speaking of rumors about her being easy and stuff just rolls from there. You must already have taught transmutation (and have the lizard) already too.
thank, that also gave me the last scene for the gallery. (if you then teach the "sweater" class again you can now do two more steps of sabotage)

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
The what now?
OH, just the 'Teach Class' issue from above. When you can't play half the game, events don't happen, scores don't move, and opportunities don't present themselves.

Just hope they get it resolved.
Maybe the Orkin Man has a renpy spray that can help!

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I usually don't mind some minor grind in games, but this is something else. I think I am done with the game corruption / trust takes to long, things like the potion isn't showing up for me no matter haw many times I have the oracle send her after it...among other things that are wrong with some of the quests. So yeah good luck with your game but me personally i'd rather pull my right lung through my left nostril than attempt this anymore.

Reactions: Vrijgeest

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
well, I was going to play this game... but no. Devs that choose to use tyranno builder and then not properly test deserve what's coming to them. Had this been in RenPy, the community would have fixed it and it might have ended up an enjoyable experience. I mean, you can't even do anything on the title screen until all 5 of his supporter's names have each slowly faded in...

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes