Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
It's not Geralt. The dev is just using a (shitty) model of him for the protag. He's not a Witcher nor does the game even take place in that (or Harry Potter for that matter) universe.
lol. i got that, same way as larry is black harry and many others. author simply wasnt creative enought with some names.

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
not sure if its just me, but I get no text. I get option to choose from but I dont see any of the conversation just empty boxes all the time

Moonage

Dec 28, 2018
Downloaded the "official" 025. Still crashes teaching a class. Love the concept and the graphics, but probably thinking it's a good idea to walk away.

Reactions: NorthernGent

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Just posting my save for later. Also, the Karissa naked in class scene was great. Hope there's more ENF/cute scenes like that in the future.

Reactions: Watsonholmes

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
found it

Do u also know how to investigate drala secret ????????
This game seriously need a walkthrough
When you have Katerina steal the invisibility potion, after click on the potion will tell you that you need more information. Then study potions more in afternoon until it tells you that you need butterfly wings. Get wings. Click the potion again and you have the good one. When you are out at night and see the Drala scene, you will now have the option to use the potion as long as you haven't already used it

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm a bit 'iffy' on it at the moment. How much content is currently in the game?
I read the reviews, but the sentences were so disjointed and nonsense that I didn't understand half of whatever they were ranting about. I assume it was ranting, since the star ratings are so low.

• Angry
Reactions: OzBrit
1.70 star(s) 27 Votes