Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
Okay, I am confused. I am playing Teen Witches Academy v0.03_win. I am trying to 'Sabotage an alchemy Lab'. Some how I feel like I am in the movie, Ground Hog Day! I read the 'Ancient Tome of the Right Behaviour' about how to sabotage the lab. I go to 'Assist to an Alchemy Lab'. I Summon Oracle, select Sabotage the Alchemy Lab. Get a message to read the 'Ancient Tome of the Right Behaviour' to Study Explosive Potions. Reading between the lines, need to get a flask of Purple Merafla. Which I do. I Summon Oracle again. Make the selection to sabotage the lab, and find out that I need to read the Ancient Tome of the Right Behavior, again... and again and so it goes. What am I missing? Thanks in advance.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Okay, I am confused. I am playing Teen Witches Academy v0.03_win. I am trying to 'Sabotage an alchemy Lab'. Some how I feel like I am in the movie, Ground Hog Day! I read the 'Ancient Tome of the Right Behaviour' about how to sabotage the lab. I go to 'Assist to an Alchemy Lab'. I Summon Oracle, select Sabotage the Alchemy Lab. Get a message to read the 'Ancient Tome of the Right Behaviour' to Study Explosive Potions. Reading between the lines, need to get a flask of Purple Merafla. Which I do. I Summon Oracle again. Make the selection to sabotage the lab, and find out that I need to read the Ancient Tome of the Right Behavior, again... and again and so it goes. What am I missing? Thanks in advance.
Where did you find the purple marafla? I've looked in every room at different times of the day, I tried clicking the purple crystal behind Gwendolyn as she's teaching the alchemy lesson, and I tried accessing the purple stuff (light?) on the floor when Bikilu gets stuck in the portal. What am I missing?

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
anyone has save file just before this update?????
everytime when i download the game after a new update save files are gone is this an error???

czarchasm

Jun 3, 2019
Where did you find the purple marafla? I've looked in every room at different times of the day, I tried clicking the purple crystal behind Gwendolyn as she's teaching the alchemy lesson, and I tried accessing the purple stuff (light?) on the floor when Bikilu gets stuck in the portal. What am I missing?
It appears on the table to the right when talking to Karissa in the alchemy room in the morning if I remember right.

czarchasm

Jun 3, 2019
I posted that last comment right before I started trying to corrupt Karissa in the Witchcraft Class when Bikilu gets caught in the gate. It took almost 40 minutes for that scene to complete, because the game kept freezing.

The next time took much less time, the difference being I didn't click anything, I just put it on skip and waited when it seemed to freeze.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It appears on the table to the right when talking to Karissa in the alchemy room in the morning if I remember right.
Thanks for trying to help. Unfortunately, there's nothing there for me at any time of day in that room. I've clicked everything around, whether currently talking with someone or not. There's literally just background images of stuff; no items to interact with show up for me at all.

Sideswipe2

Jun 6, 2017
Thanks for trying to help. Unfortunately, there's nothing there for me at any time of day in that room. I've clicked everything around, whether currently talking with someone or not. There's literally just background images of stuff; no items to interact with show up for me at all.
It appeared for me there After I talked with her. She disappears and a purple flask appears on the table that you can select/pickup.

czarchasm

Jun 3, 2019
Try telling the oracle to sabotage at night, reading about explosive potions the next afternoon, tell the oracle to sabotage again, talk to Karissa in the alchemy room, and see if the potion shows up after she leaves. It appeared in a new game I ran through to that point. Maybe something in there was essential to the potion showing up, and I just did it by accident the first time through.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019

Same for me... We need a WT

czarchasm

Jun 3, 2019
Same for me... We need a WT
I have one thing left to do in this game, and I honestly don't know how I completed half of the objectives. I couldn't begin to write a WT. My guess is try reading about explosive potions between getting the purple, and telling the oracle to sabotage. This game seems to rely on things being done in the proper order, even though it gives no hints into what the proper order actually is.

And if anyone figures out how to raise Biki;u's corruption over five, I'd like to know how. I've tried everything I can think of, even when it seemed stupid, and I still can't figure it out. It's the only thing I have left to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Teflonmike
1.70 star(s) 27 Votes