Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I wish I could try this game, but I'm allergic to Tyranobuilder. I would swell up and die, should I try another Tyranobuilder game again... :cry:

And every time I have to read some text that appears 4, 5 or more times slower than I can read and its speed can not be adjusted, I'm like...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
This must be in the 'Top Ten of Grinders'. Sorry but...................................

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
major reason for me not to play this game ... the antasyloss crappy gerald shit ...every other thing would have fit 1000x better, than this gerald crapp

Reactions: czertik

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
playing as discount Geralt in discount Hogwarts, why not just stick to one universe? it's just a weird mix

UncleGeorge

Nov 25, 2018
I see no text at all, only in the menu can I read anything... I see the box with my character name and whoever is supose to be talking name but no text beyond that... I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that's not intended lol?

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
GIVE GERALT HIS WOLFS MEDAION.
It's not Geralt. The dev is just using a (shitty) model of him for the protag. He's not a Witcher nor does the game even take place in that (or Harry Potter for that matter) universe.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
It's not Geralt. The dev is just using a (shitty) model of him for the protag. He's not a Witcher nor does the game even take place in that (or Harry Potter for that matter) universe.
Just like Larry from Scavenger Blood/the Reds is nothing like Harry Potter, for that matter. Not counting on getting much more in the way of callbacks from either series.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
This game is a bugfest indeed....
I advise you to save after every second action.... I really wonder why the dev didn't take Ren'Py as an engine...

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes