Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Looks good, but lost me at Tyranno Builder. I am still giving it a chance tho. Renders so far look good.

The only real problem I have is Tyranno. I can't stand that engine.

Still not seeing any ACTUAL Loli in this one. Small titties don't mean loli. Sheesh.
Yeah, why not just give Ren'Py a spin?? Would spare us so much migraines....

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
You need to be far enough in the game that you read the book about transmutation spells and it says you need a lizard. THEN it is very obvious. [Haven't been able to use it though..]
Thanks
I think I will give up on this game until it is a bit further developed. Love the Girls but game has become EXTREMELY monotonous. I used saves from v0.1 so not sure if that has impacted but progress is almost non existent . Shame

I also notice the "Achievement" images don't carry from one version to the next with the save files making you repeat everything over and over without any progress.

I would give this game 8/10 for potential, 7/10 girls, 3/10 game play as of v0.2

Cheers

Reactions: ecoli and Skrim72

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Yeah, why not just give Ren'Py a spin?? Would spare us so much migraines....
This always confused me. I'm not the most knowledgeable when it comes to game building engines. Maybe someone would care to explain the aversion to Tyranno Builder.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
This always confused me. I'm not the most knowledgeable when it comes to game building engines. Maybe someone would care to explain the aversion to Tyranno Builder.
Can't speak for other people or Tyranno-built games as a whole. What i can speak of is a number of things here on this game that bother me that are complete non-issues in almost every Ren'py game i have ever played. If this is due to the Tyranno engine or the dev's inexperience, well, it's up to you if you care to check.

Here, in no particular order:
- difficulty to boot. Seriously, sometimes i have to click 3 or 4 times for the damn game to start.

- having to click a stupid gear icon in the lower right corner of the window to access save or load features instead of just clicking the mouse's right button.

- the absence of a rollback feature. Seriously, it's hard to express how invaluable this function is to backtrack from countless "you blink, you screw up" situations a player can get itself due to lack of clarity in the guide, map or whatever. It's a safety net that makes us that much less dependent on saves and i sorely miss it.

- The guide, map and other features, as i implied previously, would benefit from some retooling, but that's an apparent matter of (lack of) organization/experience on the part the dev than anything. A little tutorial on what is what and maybe a little extra detail on either map (highlighting in color the image of an area you hover your mouse over, not to mention giving its name) and guide ("introduce yourself to the teachers of the school" - yeah, but how do i do that, summoning them to your office one by one, going to some "teacher's room" to meet them all or what?) could be very helpful. A little push in the right direction makes a huge difference for the player to find themselves.

- Having the clock for skipping time is weird if you have nothing in the UI to show the passage of time, on either hours or days.

- I do like the dev's choice of icons, that said i feel putting them vertically, with the Patreon one in the lower right corner, might obstruct less room of the screen overall.

Those are my peeves and thoughts - and i'll admit i have barely started playing - so far. Hope to see things getting better and the read ain't too much of a bother.

edit: having an actual dialogue box, instead of that purple bar marring the lower part of whichever scene it appears on, would be a nice improvement too, i think.

Last edited:

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
ATTENTION Teen Witches Academy 001_win_FIX (and TWA001_Win) users.
If you upgraded to TWA 002_win game and have had the same problem with the CHEAT MODE as;

I've tried principal, Principal and PRINCIPAL multiple times- nada!
so did I. No matter how I used the word 'principal', it would not accept it.
Unfortunately I had to destroy the save file and start a NEW game (thus loosing the progress I made in the earlier version). With the fresh game (and intro), I was able to use the CHEAT CODE... and start to again do what I had already accomplished in 001_win_FIX. (***That is 8 hours of GRINDING in my life I will never get back***)

I assumed that the CHEAT CODE FIX would also fix the INVISIBLE POTION problem... IT DID NOT! I Hope the DEV has a fix for it in the works that will NOT include the need to RESTART the game from the beginning... To restart the game one more time - - - I don't think it is worth it.

Tyranno-built games may be easier for the Developer to use, but as a player, I enjoy renpy games better.

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
ATTENTION Teen Witches Academy 001_win_FIX (and TWA001_Win) users.
If you upgraded to TWA 002_win game and have had the same problem with the CHEAT MODE as;

so did I. No matter how I used the word 'principal', it would not accept it.
Unfortunately I had to destroy the save file and start a NEW game (thus loosing the progress I made in the earlier version). With the fresh game (and intro), I was able to use the CHEAT CODE... and start to again do what I had already accomplished in 001_win_FIX. (***That is 8 hours of GRINDING in my life I will never get back***)

I assumed that the CHEAT CODE FIX would also fix the INVISIBLE POTION problem... IT DID NOT! I Hope the DEV has a fix for it in the works that will NOT include the need to RESTART the game from the beginning... To restart the game one more time - - - I don't think it is worth it.

Tyranno-built games may be easier for the Developer to use, but as a player, I enjoy renpy games better.
principal all lower case worked for me
Captain Red

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
Okay, I have a question; does anyone know why Harrietta, Cornne, Ida and Xue are not listed on the Corruption List? Do they get corrupted?

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Can't speak for other people or Tyranno-built games as a whole. What i can speak of is a number of things here on this game that bother me that are complete non-issues in almost every Ren'py game i have ever played. If this is due to the Tyranno engine or the dev's inexperience, well, it's up to you if you care to check.

Here, in no particular order:
- difficulty to boot. Seriously, sometimes i have to click 3 or 4 times for the damn game to start.

- having to click a stupid gear icon in the lower right corner of the window to access save or load features instead of just clicking the mouse's right button.

- the absence of a rollback feature. Seriously, it's hard to express how invaluable this function is to backtrack from countless "you blink, you screw up" situations a player can get itself due to lack of clarity in the guide, map or whatever. It's a safety net that makes us that much less dependent on saves and i sorely miss it.

- The guide, map and other features, as i implied previously, would benefit from some retooling, but that's an apparent matter of (lack of) organization/experience on the part the dev than anything. A little tutorial on what is what and maybe a little extra detail on either map (highlighting in color the image of an area you hover your mouse over, not to mention giving its name) and guide ("introduce yourself to the teachers of the school" - yeah, but how do i do that, summoning them to your office one by one, going to some "teacher's room" to meet them all or what?) could be very helpful. A little push in the right direction makes a huge difference for the player to find themselves.

- Having the clock for skipping time is weird if you have nothing in the UI to show the passage of time, on either hours or days.

- I do like the dev's choice of icons, that said i feel putting them vertically, with the Patreon one in the lower right corner, might obstruct less room of the screen overall.

Those are my peeves and thoughts - and i'll admit i have barely started playing - so far. Hope to see things getting better and the read ain't too much of a bother.
Your response is much appreciated!

Moonage

Dec 28, 2018
I've tried principal, Principal and PRINCIPAL multiple times- nada!
Save your game. Start new game. Enter that cheat code. Abandon that game and open your saved game. Now if anyone has a fix for the Invisibility potion I'd be greatly appreciative.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Does anyone know how to corrupt Gemma or the teachers?

And how much must i increase Mbanga's horniness exactly? His corruption is 4 right now.

edit: corruption 5 for Mbanga it seems.

Last edited:

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
Save your game. Start new game. Enter that cheat code. Abandon that game and open your saved game. Now if anyone has a fix for the Invisibility potion I'd be greatly appreciative.
Weeeell. Starting a new game and getting to the Corruption Chamber or whatever it is called, sort of works. I can enter "principal" in a basic ariel or TNR font, and it works but whether I save and load, or just load my current game, next time I go the Chamber I can't get in. Same script, same fail. Poop

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NorthernGent
1.70 star(s) 27 Votes