Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Having issues getting the game to work.
When I run the ExE it just sits as a background task & nothing happens...
Tried Re-Installing without any change..
Using Win 10..

Visty

Aug 3, 2017
I cant finish:
* Find the Secret Chamber of CORRUPTION
* Spy a naked little witch
* Force Karissa to collect Larry's sperm
* Force Eileen to face her lesbian instincts
* CORRUPT Bikilu(lvl 8)
* CORRUPT Karissa(lvl 9)
Attached save files
Any ideas?

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
Same for me... We need a WT
I did accomplish the task (by chance). czarchasm is on the right path;

My guess is try reading about explosive potions between getting the purple, and telling the oracle to sabotage. This game seems to rely on things being done in the proper order, even though it gives no hints into what the proper order actually is.
After I 'Sabotage an alchemy Lab'. I Summon Oracle again.
I make the selection to sabotage the lab again (because it is still a valid option - thinking it might be available to influence Gwendoline) and the game freezes. [Restart Game - load last saved game]

If this is a bug, I wish they would fix it. If the task to 'Sabotage an alchemy Lab' is compleated, It should be removed from the Oracle menu.

I agree that a Walk Through would be helpful!!! However, I would like to congraulate the developers on the timely release of new updates and the work they have done.

A final comment; for some reason the word 'principal' dose not work for me in the 0.03 update. But then that might just be my typing skills.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
A final comment; for some reason the word 'principal' dose not work for me in the 0.03 update. But then that might just be my typing skills.
I think that might be a bug, since a number of people had the same issue with 0.025 when playing from old saves, if memory tricks me not.

belphegol

Jul 17, 2019
I cant finish:
* CORRUPT Bikilu(lvl 8)
* CORRUPT Karissa(lvl 9)
Attached save files
Any ideas?
Plz, tell me how to clear Find the Secret Chamber of CORRUPTION
and how to corruption teachers

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
The one thing that bothers me is how the scene with Deidra & Harrietta always plays the same - even though i already have an invisibility potion. Is there a way to deal with this or is it something for upcoming version?

Last edited:

czarchasm

Jun 3, 2019
The one thing that bothers me is how the scene with Deidra & Harrietta always plays the same - even though i already have an invisibility potion. Is there a way to deal with this or is it something for upcoming version?
I'm guessing it's for an upcoming version, I spent a long time trying to get that scene to end different, but there doesn't seem to be a spot for the scene in the dream menu.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I'm guessing it's for an upcoming version, I spent a long time trying to get that scene to end different, but there doesn't seem to be a spot for the scene in the dream menu.
Ok, it was my guess anyway. Dev really needs to pay attention on putting warnings of this kind of stuff.

As an aside, i got the purple Merafla. But has anyone actually USED it? Because trying to talk to the Oracle about it gets me nowhere, just repetition of previous sentences and tasks.

edit: AAARRRGH!! After obtaining the purple Merafla you need to click on the potion icon in the table to unlock the use of the explosive potion! Damn, so much time lost because of the lack of clarity of one stupid detail!!!!! :mad: :poop:

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
It's the cheat room. When sleeping, click on the key, give the password - corruption - and it's all done. [my thanks to VCNZ]

Unlocking the upgraded invisibility potion to follow Drala will unlock it too, at least it did in my case.

Keep using the "corrupt Marmoreal Lion girls" command until Karissa gets a different ending for the blowjob.

No idea whatsoerer, would love some help with this too, as i'm utterly lost at present.

* CORRUPT Bikilu(lvl 8)
* CORRUPT Karissa(lvl 9)
Katerina, Mbanga & Karissa seem to top at Corruption 10 in this version, through messing with the portal classes.
Not sure about Bikilu, as my version of her has only Corruption 5 at the moment.

edit: Katerina may go higher than 10 if you repeat the panty-showing scene in the principal's office, but i guess this is probably a bug, as i can't remember any such "infinitely spammable" scene with her or anyone else. The sauna scene with Larry might have a similar effect on the Marmoreal Lion's girls but haven't tested to 10+ to be sure.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
My guess is try reading about explosive potions between getting the purple, and telling the oracle to sabotage. This game seems to rely on things being done in the proper order, even though it gives no hints into what the proper order actually is.
I did accomplish the task (by chance)....

After I 'Sabotage an alchemy Lab'. I Summon Oracle again.
I make the selection to sabotage the lab again (because it is still a valid option - thinking it might be available to influence Gwendoline) and the game freezes.
This now works for me; I appreciate the help. This is exactly what I did (M=Morning; A=Afternoon; E=Evening)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure, but I don't think you can currently go past this point in this corruption quest. Francine is taken to the infirmary, which isn't on the map and doesn't appear in the ? button's actions list. I would expect: (1) a cutscene to take you through Francine's trip to the infirmary; (2) a new location for the infirmary to appear; or (3) a new action to appear in the list after clicking the ? button. None of these happen, though.

NorthernGent, I'm not sure if there is a problem with your saves. Just in case, I'm including my own . The save to use to begin the process of causing the Alchemy "accident" is 2020/01/29 @ 22:11:53.

Reactions: NLSpartan

AL_ Gator

Oct 22, 2018
Force Eileen to face her lesbian instincts
For those stuck here, keep selecting Eileen in the portal class when it comes up.

Same holds true for several of the other tasks, they are not a "one & done", it sometimes takes a few times going through them - advancing a little each time.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Don't know what went wrong, but there is NO TEXT visuable....
shut down the game with MC standing on tower after being freed out of jail...

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Force Eileen to face her lesbian instincts
For those stuck here, keep selecting Eileen in the portal class when it comes up.

Same holds true for several of the other tasks, they are not a "one & done", it sometimes takes a few times going through them - advancing a little each time.
I suspected it was a matter of going rinse & repeat on Eileen with the portal for her to surrender (evven though her corruption seems to be have stopped at 4), good to know i was right.
Damn shame we have to wait for next version for Mbanga to do the same. ;)

Does that affect corrupting Bikilu too? I'm stuck on Corruption 5 with at the moment.

Don't know what went wrong, but there is NO TEXT visuable....
shut down the game with MC standing on tower after being freed out of jail...
Common bug of the game, not 100% sure it will resolve it, but try restarting.

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes