Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Jostlerus

May 6, 2017
The password has been changed is why it doesnt work now...duh.. The blank screen tho I found at several spots one being when ask fairy for favors ask twice sometimes you get the blank background

Fargus

Jan 27, 2018
Drunk Robot
man before adding something you should do something about the bugs ... the longer you wait, the harder your job will be and people will abandon you

czarchasm

Jun 3, 2019
I suspected it was a matter of going rinse & repeat on Eileen with the portal for her to surrender (evven though her corruption seems to be have stopped at 4), good to know i was right.
Damn shame we have to wait for next version for Mbanga to do the same. ;)

Does that affect corrupting Bikilu too? I'm stuck on Corruption 5 with at the moment.

Common bug of the game, not 100% sure it will resolve it, but try restarting.
I was never able to get Bikilu above 5, I finally just used the cheat door to raise her to 10. and gave up. I never got the third from last sleep scene to unlock, I figured it was whatever she does when you raise her corruption the way you're supposed to do it.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I was never able to get Bikilu above 5, I finally just used the cheat door to raise her to 10. and gave up. I never got the third from last sleep scene to unlock, I figured it was whatever she does when you raise her corruption the way you're supposed to do it.
It's exactly that - you have to do the portal scene with Eileen, until she gets the courage to be frisky. Her shenanigans will also raise Bikilu's corruption.

Reactions: czarchasm

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Don't know what went wrong, but there is NO TEXT visuable....
shut down the game with MC standing on tower after being freed out of jail...
Had the same issue, I quit, started a new game but didn't touch the text speed options. Was all good, could then change the text speed.

Reactions: Mirewen

czarchasm

Jun 3, 2019
It's exactly that - you have to do the portal scene with Eileen, until she gets the courage to be frisky. Her shenanigans will also raise Bikilu's corruption.
Well damn. Never occured to me that Eileen was in any way involved. Well done.

Hazure

Nov 14, 2017
You do see Gemma when she shoos you out of the locker room.
Had you noticed Adelaide is in two places at once? The alchemy room and the dorms at night?

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
You do see Gemma when she shoos you out of the locker room.
Yeah, but that's the most you get, no real interaction, decisions or anything.

Had you noticed Adelaide is in two places at once? The alchemy room and the dorms at night?
True. The one in the alchemy room is a bit weird also in that she does not talk with you or anything, like neither she nor MC notice each other there.

Hazure

Nov 14, 2017
I also found in the afternoon, Gemma is in the locker rooms and the main hall, while Jade is in the main hall and combat room.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I also found in the afternoon, Gemma is in the locker rooms and the main hall, while Jade is in the main hall and combat room.
I tend to gloss over Gemma's existence due to her complete lack of scenes or interaction with pretty much anyone beside that one shooing moment in the changing room. Harrieta gets so much more in screentime through that dialogue in underwear with Deidra and she's not even among the students in the "corruption screen/table".

Last edited:

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
So, what's the deal with the Invis potion? I corrupted the oracle, forced a student to steal the potion, realized it wasn't enough, researched it in the book a few times, found out I needed a butterfly wing, captured a butterfly, added it to the potion and got a message that the potion was ready to go, then patrolled at night, and got the scene where it said I needed the invis potion, and it went on exactly as if I had no potion- no new options or anything. Nor is the potion left in my inventory. Did I go through all that nonsense for nothing?

Gameplay issues:
1. It's ridiculously limiting that you can only summon people to talk in the morning or check your goals in the moring, and only study the book at midday. It's fine to limit you to summoning the same person only once a day, but one person/day is silly. And the same goes with the book. Some restrictions make sense, but others serve only to make the game exceedingly grindy.

2. The "skip" functionality is terrible, not properly restricting skipping variations you haven't seen, while other times having to wait through 60+ second animations (Francine sauna, I'm looking at you!) for events you have to repeat multiple times.

3. The hint systems are terrible (the divinations of the future haven't changed since I've started the game), and what needs to be done to progress is a wild guessing game. Most of the hints about what to do are entirely premature- you need to do several other things before you can act on the hints provided, while the prerequisites are left to be discovered by chance without any hint or foreshadowing.

4. The not-so-random evening explorations, which appear to "cycle", while only allowing one per evening, when you need one event particularly to advance. When you've seen all except one, this is just STUPID grind.

5. The translation and/or writing is pretty awful. There is absolutely zero subtlety to the writing, it seems to be at a level a 14-year-old would concoct. It would be forgivable knowing english wasn't the author's native language, but given the other flaws, there's little to recommend looking past it.

I really wish I liked this game more. It has a lot of potential, but it's flaws make it more frustration than entertainment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Teflonmike

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
So, what's the deal with the Invis potion? I corrupted the oracle, forced a student to steal the potion, realized it wasn't enough, researched it in the book a few times, found out I needed a butterfly wing, captured a butterfly, added it to the potion and got a message that the potion was ready to go, then patrolled at night, and got the scene where it said I needed the invis potion, and it went on exactly as if I had no potion- no new options or anything. Nor is the potion left in my inventory. Did I go through all that nonsense for nothing?
WHAT scene? There's that works (Drala) and two that are bullshit/not implemented yet (Eileenn in the sauna, Deidra & Harrieta talking of romance & stuff in underwear).

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
Ugh. I hit Eileen and the two witches, both of which hinted at needing an invis potion before getting back to the Drala scene. Yet the potion was no longer in my inventory, so it looked like it had been used without any effect. This game is really obnoxious in a lot of respects.

lordeatheater

Feb 13, 2019
None of the text actually shows on my screen. Clicking through 12 screens and all I see is the character name and no readable text.

Reactions: SenPC

N0llan

Apr 30, 2017
Anyone knows the cheat code?
Upload the CottonWitch_tyrano_data.sav-file from the Teen_Witches_Academy_0.0X_win-folder to saveeditonline . com and search for the word "Cheats".
Beneath the line that says "CheatsCheck" you will find "Cheats" and a word after it. Use that word.

For me it was the word in the spoiler below, but it can change between versions therefore I'm placing it inside of the spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes