Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Marat_Snake

Mar 19, 2019
Game seems even interesting at first sight. But mechanics are just bad without working cheat.
One time use spells and you need to buy them again... you need few currencies for one spell and either you get them in the morning forgoing anything to push "story" focusing on them or get them by duel in mid day. Preferably loosing as this will be more profitable :/
You need at least few of them to win battle. If you can learn patter with blocking for attack is just roll a die maybe you'll guess/have luck.

Junky0815

Jun 1, 2017
The battle system makes no sense. Enemy blocks everything. It seems you just have to be lucky to hit sometimes. I have no clue whats happening or it should work.

Sep 30, 2019
what is the working cheat code ''obscure'' just locks game on that page have to quit game to get out of page nvm obscure is right but without ''''

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Has anyone else agreed to Beorna's challenge in class? I can't click use any of the offensive spells. Either nothing happens when I try, or I click a spell and all of them disappear . . . and then nothing happens.

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
Same issue. Sadly makes the game completely unplayable.
Seems like a font is missing or something?
Had this issue also, I "think" what fixed it for me was keeping my chosen name in all lower case letters.. actually did it by mistake while loading it a 3rd time.. didn't test my theory though as i didn't wanna break it again :D

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So what's actually there for new content?
I'm not sure of everything, TBH. Because of an error I was getting, I've played only a very little bit and paused playing for a while. Very quickly, though, I saw these new things:
  • New Spell System:
    • MC Stats: Works like money; you train to "earn" points in 1 of 4 stats; you "spend" stat points to buy spells
    • Training: [Gauntlet icon, upper right] mornings only; only train 1 stat at a time; +5 in stat per training session
    • Store: [Icon w/ "Store" on it, upper right] afternoons only; spend stat points to buy spells (some spells require points from multiple stats); each time you spend, you buy ONE single use of a spell.
  • New Combat Options Available:
    • Demonstrate dueling in morning class against Beorna (the same class where Xue talks to you)
    • Hunt down evil beings (including witches and wizards): only has Kala currently
I'm positive there's a decent amount more, but like I said, I only played the new update for a few minutes.

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
I'm not sure of everything, TBH. Because of an error I was getting, I've played only a very little bit and paused playing for a while. Very quickly, though, I saw these new things:
  • New Spell System:
    • MC Stats: Works like money; you train to "earn" points in 1 of 4 stats; you "spend" stat points to buy spells
    • Training: [Gauntlet icon, upper right] mornings only; only train 1 stat at a time; +5 in stat per training session
    • Store: [Icon w/ "Store" on it, upper right] afternoons only; spend stat points to buy spells (some spells require points from multiple stats); each time you spend, you buy ONE single use of a spell.
    • Demonstrate dueling in morning class against Beorna (the same class where Xue talks to you)
    • Hunt down evil beings (including witches and wizards): only has Kala currently
I'm positive there's a decent amount more, but like I said, I only played the new update for a few minutes.
Thank you! Much appreciated, at least I have an idea of what I'd be getting into playing the new content.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
  • New Spell System:
Yes. After using the latest bugfix and being able to play everything, I am pretty sure all the new content is based on fighting

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
Ah, OK, thx. I'll just burn several days to level up skills, buy a bunch of spells, and then play the duels / battles the game provides.
That's basically what I did. It is still a little buggy with how many spells you own though. I often notice that I have 5 spells of one kind and after using two in a battle it has disappeared

• Thinking Face

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
This game desperately needs a walkthrough - has so much potential being wasted because players getting frustrated with bugs a no clear understanding of what the hell to do.

Reactions: StarHam
1.70 star(s) 27 Votes