Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Leecher97

Jul 10, 2018
I tried the first release of this game and had problems with the text not come in just names of the person that is talking but no text... waited a month or so and tried it again just a few mins ago still having the same problem can't read text is not there just names of who is talking nothing else... Is this a bug or what?
I also had this issue. After returning to the title screen and starting a new game a couple of times, it seemed to fix itself.

Odin706

Sep 14, 2019
help i have unlocking the upgraded invisibility potion to follow Drala and yous the potion and stil i can not spy on the witch

Leecher97

Jul 10, 2018
When defeating Kala and picking Increase Obscure Power for the reward, it increases my Endurance instead. Anyone else having this issue?

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
I REALLY want to like this game but I just got challenged to a fight, which I accepted. Now we've both been staring each other out for the last half hour and I am unable to do ANYTHING but close the game down. That cant be right.. can it?

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
Have you increased your stats and then bought spells to be able to use?
Good question. I haven't played this game since it was last updated so I cant be sure, but wouldn't the game adapt accordingly based on that information? Meaning if I hadn't, why bother to challenge me knowing we would result in a Mexican Stand-off?

EDIT:-

DOH!!!!! Because I hadn't played this game for so long I had forgotten how to start the bloomin' battle. Thanks for your help Mr CookieMonster. I'm back on track now

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
Jul 20, 2017
How does combat work in this game? I can't figure out how to block for shit
EDIT: I figured it out. Each spell has a specific counter it seems. As for when your spells land seems to be entirely random.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019
How does combat work in this game? I can't figure out how to block for shit
EDIT: I figured it out. Each spell has a specific counter it seems. As for when your spells land seems to be entirely random.
this file is a break down of the fight with the magic arts teacher that has alot of health but can be beat if used right

Reactions: RemoraDFC
Mar 27, 2019
this file is a break down of the fight with the magic arts teacher that has alot of health but can be beat if used right
it doesn't say what attack you should use just the def to not take damage in the fight... I found that having 6 of all attack spells and 6 of all def shields ... 6 in each attack spells and each def shield... not just 6 attack and 6 def she changes attacks so you have to chage your def too... each shield work on different on different spells ... the file has all the stuff in it for def but does not tell you how many of the shields you need just if you see a certain attack coming how to beat it ...

Me1234

Oct 31, 2017
Did the cheat code change with the new release? I have tied: "obscure" and obscure and OBSCURE and principal
I got "YOU FAILED" on all of them.

Last edited:
1.70 star(s) 27 Votes