Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
Downloaded v0-05, and played to this choice to pull harder or chicken out... I saved. Then selected to chicken out... Got an error message. Reloaded the game, selected this point to begin play again... NO options... Just stuck here. <Sigh>

Aug 13, 2017
the portal scenes lock up and run at dead slow speed (about one change a minute) takes quite a while to get through Ida also quick question how exactly does the improve invisibility potion quest get triggered its not working and I know I had the read up on invisibility potion in the book earlier

Rook2099

Oct 18, 2018
Do anyone have save for the 0.4 complete. I am freezing during portal when Bikulu is being licked by the lesbian.

Also how to get find incest quest?

vorris

May 23, 2017
the portal scenes lock up and run at dead slow speed (about one change a minute) takes quite a while to get through Ida also quick question how exactly does the improve invisibility potion quest get triggered its not working and I know I had the read up on invisibility potion in the book earlier
if you let it sit the game will skip to next time of the day but if you want to see what happen go to your dream thing the blue mana potion befor waking up the whole scene is in there

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Given up on this version, every time I go to fight the Magical Combat instructor it locks up completely. Sucks because I had the sabatoge, the lesbian and Fancine sauna completed. Not going to touch this again for a few days or I will just let this piss me off.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Excuse me people, haven't played since v0.04, what is necessary to further corrupt Bikilu beyond 8?
And does Mbanga actually stops chickening out when she's stuck in the portal? That seriously pisses me off.

Also, how do i get in a fight with Beornna?

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes