Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

czarchasm

Jun 3, 2019
I don't know if this forum has sticky posts, or not, but if it does, please make one that explains that if you change the text speed, you might not see text. And that restarting might just let you play with text. Because 95 percent of this thread is people asking about their missing text, when it's been explained over and over again. And I'd really rather it be about how to complete the games objectives.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I don't know if this forum has sticky posts, or not, but if it does, please make one that explains that if you change the text speed, you might not see text. And that restarting might just let you play with text. Because 95 percent of this thread is people asking about their missing text, when it's been explained over and over again. And I'd really rather it be about how to complete the games objectives.
Adding that as a warning in the OP might somewhat mitigate with the issue, i guess.

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
When Bikilu is stuck in the portal, the sequence is very laggy.
Please need to be fixed else rest me only to terminate the game.

Last edited:

Dikra

Apr 28, 2019
Well, I like that game, cause the story is good and the girls are cute. But always see the same actions and dont know how to get new ones is boring.

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
the portal scene only lagged for me on the mbanga scene, rest worked fine. The laggy scebne did take about 5 mins to complete mind you at 1 frame per 30 secs.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
What happened with Drunk Robot? His last comment here was January 11 and then nothing. In some moment he say that he liked to read feedback to improve the game and he was even participating here. He leave the forum because he recieved so much bad comments about the game? Or there is something else?

Kootje69

Aug 20, 2018
View attachment 493258

Overview:
You will take the role of the Main Character, a powerful Mage who has been banned by the Magic World Council after they used him to win the hard war against Obscure Magic. He will be brought back to freedom by a mysterious powerful Mage Lord, called Gorath, the Lord of CORRUPTION, who can give his power back. In return MC must accept to take the role of the headmaster in a Teen School of Magic, and bring all the teen witches to CORRUPTION!​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-26
Release Date: 2020-02-25
Developer: Drunk Robot -
Censored: No
Version: 0.05
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac (0.00): MEGA - -

Watsonholmes Thanks for the link.
View attachment 493256 View attachment 493257 View attachment 493260 View attachment 493261 View attachment 493263 View attachment 493264 View attachment 493265 View attachment 493262 View attachment 493266 View attachment 493267 View attachment 493268
cheatcode Obscure does not work

Rambo99

Apr 1, 2018
the portal scene only lagged for me on the mbanga scene, rest worked fine. The laggy scebne did take about 5 mins to complete mind you at 1 frame per 30 secs.
Yes, for me, in some scenes, the game also “hangs” and the scene lasts up to 10-15 minutes (for example, the scene with the portal if you use a black student, the battle scene with the teacher in a red suit generally “hangs” for more than 30 minutes).

Kootje69

Aug 20, 2018
Yes, for me, in some scenes, the game also “hangs” and the scene lasts up to 10-15 minutes (for example, the scene with the portal if you use a black student, the battle scene with the teacher in a red suit generally “hangs” for more than 30 minutes).
Same here!

vorris

May 23, 2017
ok i am sorry to say this but this update is bad it only around the portal class no more fighting no other stuff just the portal class

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
Same here!
sounds to me like some kinda memory leak or bad/broken script error spam causing it... which in turn depending on power of system you running game on would vary the impact... I'm running on a mid range system, i5 with 6gig graphics card and 32 gig fast ram and ssd.

Reactions: RedZone30

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
This game frustrates me. While I find it mildly amusing, the grind SUCKS ASS!!! I played for about 2ish hours and for the life of me I can not advance all I do is wake teach class and sleep (pretty much) I realize now why I like renpy games / novels over most others. there more fluid IMO. I do like the renders and the dialog is pretty good but the damn grind... I will have to pass on this one sorry.

Mar 27, 2019
I like this game ... Just wish it was ren'py or rpgm made ... ren'py and rpgm games seem to run better and faster... Anybody know about converting this game to ren'py or rpgm

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes