Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

vorris

May 23, 2017
ok i never asked for saves before but if anyone who has a save file with everything completes i will be happy every update my saves seem not to work or the scenes i unlock disappear

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
Yea had to restart in ver.005 as i saved after the 3rd battle win, wanted to see if the scenes were different depending on your choices as i really couldn't be arsed going for a 4th win and it froze, well feck, had to restart AGAIN (game really needs a skip start and better skip thru scene button, Ctrl really slow in this). Got about halfway, having played other games inbetween and finally coming back to this, and noticed it had updated to .0055 so downloaded, copied over saves and deleted .005 then as soon as i go to teach my 1st class, redoing shite I'd done before it freezes AGAIN!!!
FFS Dev, please check the game b4 releasing it
A real pity this game is sooo buggy as I like the premise though hardly original and lotsa good looking, tight bodied chars.
I really want to like this game, I do but c'mon dev please sort this out.
P.S. Why the hell does this game use so much RAM?

Reactions: vorris

vorris

May 23, 2017
so still no one has any saves with everything unlock i had my saves but every update something is wrong with my saves

Billycook1234

Mar 3, 2020
Try telling the oracle to sabotage at night, reading about explosive potions the next afternoon, tell the oracle to sabotage again, talk to Karissa in the alchemy room, and see if the potion shows up after she leaves. It appeared in a new game I ran through to that point. Maybe something in there was essential to the potion showing up, and I just did it by accident the first time through.
where did you find it at can you tell me please

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Young, less than 18? Can you be more specific?o_O
Officially all characters in the games on this site are 18 years of age or older, so that means that loli characters only look younger than that. Generally it means a slim build, small breasts, and girlish features.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
scene always freezes when I do the second night sneaking scene. Also, did I miss a tutorial? none of these buttons are labeled so it's trial and error.

ccAnakin

Feb 23, 2018
scene always freezes when I do the second night sneaking scene. Also, did I miss a tutorial? none of these buttons are labeled so it's trial and error.
feeling the same way...and an option to skip the intro would be nice

vorris

May 23, 2017
so no save nothing i guess i given this a big thumb down tired i have to replay the whole damn game over with every update and watch all the annoying glitches and buggs that will never be fixed

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes