Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
The file was corrupted. We are looking for a new copy. Reverted to the old version in the meantime.

The next time report the OP instead of posting in the thread, please

Odin706

Sep 14, 2019
this game needs a fix right away it took me almost 1 hour to get through the girls wardrobe and the text switched in between while the pictures had frozen. maybe you should try the game before sharing the game same was the sex sene i v.4 to

Last edited:

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
Officially all characters in the games on this site are 18 years of age or older, so that means that loli characters only look younger than that. Generally it means a slim build, small breasts, and girlish features.
Thanks
Sorry it took me a long time to answer I was a little busy with other things:sick:
Anyway....... thanks(y):cool:

Reactions: anubis1970

vorris

May 23, 2017
yep all the events are freezing again i can not believe people still support this guy

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
this game needs a fix right away it took me almost 1 hour to get through the girls wardrobe and the text switched in between while the pictures had frozen. maybe you should try the game before sharing the game same was the sex sene i v.4 to
I played through the version and it's the first time i had no problems :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Crichton

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
The file was corrupted. We are looking for a new copy. Reverted to the old version in the meantime.

The next time report the OP instead of posting in the thread, please
I did report that way. And my link still works fine for me :unsure:

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Is this new version less broken? I have no idea how much content I'm missing out on because the game keeps freezing. Can you even fuck a student yet?

Reactions: vorris

vorris

May 23, 2017
so who in there right mind would pay 60 bucks a month for early access to the game. get a cheat code for cheats . get a walk though . and get to vote on what to do next . it has a good story mind but the game is broken to many buggs. every update you lose your saves so all that hard work you did in the old version is gone . but the last to update only fosus on 1 event with mulitlpe stuff . very sad

Reactions: Qoo-Rilla

Franz Derekstein

Mar 26, 2020
so who in there right mind would pay 60 bucks a month for early access to the game. get a cheat code for cheats . get a walk though . and get to vote on what to do next . it has a good story mind but the game is broken to many buggs. every update you lose your saves so all that hard work you did in the old version is gone . but the last to update only fosus on 1 event with mulitlpe stuff . very sad
you can copy your old save files (2x.sav) into the root directory of new release, and move them in your new release. I read it on their patreon page. It worked for me several times.

Reactions: vorris
1.70 star(s) 27 Votes