Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

vorris

May 23, 2017
you can copy your old save files (2x.sav) into the root directory of new release, and move them in your new release. I read it on their patreon page. It worked for me several times.
blah well i will try this next time but i deleted my old saves so if you want could you give me an old save also the new password i just don't feel like redoing the whole story over again

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
game looked pretty interesting, but reading the comments and learning the cheat code changes every update and the new one hasn't been posted since 0.5 turned me off.

Reactions: RedZone30

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
I've lost my faith in this game. With Rempy, this could work. Sometimes there was a terrible memory leak, and long enough for a game, changing the picture or animation can take several minutes. Sometimes there are no texts at all. Once it got stuck in the menu. :(

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
This is the best I could get. I'm missing 3 scenes, and two of the objectives refuse to go green (I believe both are actually completed, Patrolling the Academy and Facialize a witch (I assume this is the defeat Kala scene)).

There were many objectives that I felt were "complete" but would not turn green until something else happened. IDK what it was, but something triggered a bunch being completed.

Word of caution, be careful when you save. Sometimes when you load, there will be no UI and you've essentially lost that save. Saving while in your office seems to be the safest time (I saved basically every day in the morning).

REQEST: If anyone knows how to extract the images from this, I would love you forever. I actually like the models and the *idea* behind this game, but the grinding is feel bad grinding.

REQUEST 2: If anyone knows how to get the missing scenes, that would also be helpful (even a vague description of what they are as hints). I have zero clues, since almost everything in the objectives are green.

vorris bobowin Tagging you two because I remember you asking for a save. Let me know if it doesn't work. The first save is a clean start on the "first" day. The second and a few after that are my end of game saves...probably best to ignore anything after the 2nd slot actually.

EDIT: The replay scenes seem to do better about loading. So if anyone is struggling because of scenes not loading, try going through the Replay gallery when you're asleep.

Nickred

Mar 28, 2020
I´m in this situation. I dont know what else to do. Oracle is not doing nothing new. The options are about Francine´s clothes, about lab, about steal potion and corrupt girls. I did them many times as I gave classes many times in order to reach the max corruption in everyone.
I patrol already everything for million of times and nothing new, I walked trough school during all the possible times and nothin new, I fought with Kala million of times...
The only new thing is Drala in the garden receiving that ball from Queen of Night.. But I dont know what to do the next. Any idea guys?

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes