Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
This is the best I could get. I'm missing 3 scenes, and two of the objectives refuse to go green (I believe both are actually completed, Patrolling the Academy and Facialize a witch (I assume this is the defeat Kala scene)).

There were many objectives that I felt were "complete" but would not turn green until something else happened. IDK what it was, but something triggered a bunch being completed.

Word of caution, be careful when you save. Sometimes when you load, there will be no UI and you've essentially lost that save. Saving while in your office seems to be the safest time (I saved basically every day in the morning).

REQEST: If anyone knows how to extract the images from this, I would love you forever. I actually like the models and the *idea* behind this game, but the grinding is feel bad grinding.

REQUEST 2: If anyone knows how to get the missing scenes, that would also be helpful (even a vague description of what they are as hints). I have zero clues, since almost everything in the objectives are green.

vorris bobowin Tagging you two because I remember you asking for a save. Let me know if it doesn't work. The first save is a clean start on the "first" day. The second and a few after that are my end of game saves...probably best to ignore anything after the 2nd slot actually.

EDIT: The replay scenes seem to do better about loading. So if anyone is struggling because of scenes not loading, try going through the Replay gallery when you're asleep.
First, you have to have the game running. Then press windows key and "r' at the same time. You should get a box and type in "%temp%" . Now a folder should open with temporary files. The game file for this should be prefixed with "nw" and a bunch of numbers after it. Search all the image folders in the data. Have fun !

Reactions: sictbttwagr

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
I´m in this situation. I dont know what else to do. Oracle is not doing nothing new. The options are about Francine´s clothes, about lab, about steal potion and corrupt girls. I did them many times as I gave classes many times in order to reach the max corruption in everyone.
I patrol already everything for million of times and nothing new, I walked trough school during all the possible times and nothin new, I fought with Kala million of times...
The only new thing is Drala in the garden receiving that ball from Queen of Night.. But I dont know what to do the next. Any idea guys?
Have you patrolled the locker room in the early evening ? Also start to call Katerina in the morning to speak with her again, Also you have the new witch to fight after Kala

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
First, you have to have the game running. Then press windows key and "r' at the same time. You should get a box and type in "%temp%" . Now a folder should open with temporary files. The game file for this should be prefixed with "nw" and a bunch of numbers after it. Search all the image folders in the data. Have fun !
Thanks for the info!

From this, I found two of the three missing replay scenes in the game. For one, I used the cheats, but I may know how to access it without.

That leaves one replay scene unfound. Again, from the extract I think I know what this is, but I have no idea how to trigger it. Of note, there are only 35 replay scene icons in the extract, so it's possible it can't be triggered in game. Supporting that idea is the fact that there are CGs from at least one other scene that cannot be accessed in the game.

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
Thanks for the info!

From this, I found two of the three missing replay scenes in the game. For one, I used the cheats, but I may know how to access it without.

That leaves one replay scene unfound. Again, from the extract I think I know what this is, but I have no idea how to trigger it. Of note, there are only 35 replay scene icons in the extract, so it's possible it can't be triggered in game. Supporting that idea is the fact that there are CGs from at least one other scene that cannot be accessed in the game.
Yeah. There are a couple of battle scenes I have not unlocked. But I don't really care about them. And I also saw 1 scene that will be happening in a later release :)

vorris

May 23, 2017
ok another bad update only worried about a fight with a new witch i feel bad for people who are paying for the updates i think it is a waste of money and still buggy as shit too

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
Keeps freezing on me..
Edit: Seems to happen specifically between animation changes, currently in scene with Francine and Deidra. Was quick saving and loading to continue until it broke, just went to a black screen when i tried quick loading after so many times.

Last edited:

Thjis

May 19, 2017
None of the stated Cheat Codes work for me. Still not really much to see in the update and I still hate the way the combat system works.

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
None of the stated Cheat Codes work for me. Still not really much to see in the update and I still hate the way the combat system works.
The code Incest worked for me for version 0.0.7 but no codes worked for me in version 0.0.6.

But if the game would work at all past a couple scenes I'd be happy.. Literally as soon as i got control and patrol locker rooms at night to get that scene the game freezes on me when it should transition to next animation in the scene..

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
How do you use the invisibility potion? I upgraded it but I can't use it when I patrol at night.

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
The lizard is in the main hall above the door at the far end in the middle. Can't remember what time I saw it there, but that's where I found it.

Reactions: dark nest

capitanito

Feb 16, 2020
Man, this is probably one of my TOP 3 games.

Need some help...

1.- Some scenes go super slow... And I can't see almost anything. I got a super PC gaming, so that's not the problem.
2.- Need the cheat code!!! Principal doesn't work. Obscure, portal, etc... No one works.

Greetings!!!

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Man, this is probably one of my TOP 3 games.

Need some help...

1.- Some scenes go super slow... And I can't see almost anything. I got a super PC gaming, so that's not the problem.
2.- Need the cheat code!!! Principal doesn't work. Obscure, portal, etc... No one works.

Greetings!!!
Try using "Incest" without the quotation marks. I can't remember if it was capitalized or not, but I think it was when I put it in.

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes