Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
The issue I stated before is still not fixed. After opening, patrolling locker room at night then spanking scene starts and freezes when he tells her to drop her skirt.

vorris

May 23, 2017
here is a small game that leads to this game with one of the male students enjoy guys :)

May 26, 2018
This damn game is worthless. Always errors, freezing, and a new damn code every update without corresponding assist in cheat code in the OP. it is like the developer could care less for his patreons or players. for sure I won't support a developer who intentionally makes his game next to impossible to play due to errors and such.

[EDIT]

The fact that he (or she or they) cannot even be bothered to update the changelog at least is also a definite sign of a lazy or lack luster developer. I find it difficult to believe that it is THAT difficult to update the change log to show changes made in the current version of a game. And after going to both his web site and patreon page, I was not impressed at all. You have to pay for a walkthrough ($10) and for a cheat code ($20) , which to me is just a way to soak players for money with a poorly developed game. Fix the damned issues of errors and freezing within the game, fix hte damned english, and maybe then it would be a game worth supporting with cash. Otherwise, all I see is a poor game the developer hopes to sucker people into supporting, with no commiserate improvement in the game.

Last edited:
May 26, 2018
christof rauch the developer isn't the one posting the new versions or updating the OP, the moderators and the generous donators are doing these.

Also the new code is freckles.
If that is the case, I apologize for my misunderstanding, however, i believe my comments re developer is accurate even if he is not posting the game here.

WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
View attachment 493258

Overview:
You will take the role of the Main Character, a powerful Mage who has been banned by the Magic World Council after they used him to win the hard war against Obscure Magic. He will be brought back to freedom by a mysterious powerful Mage Lord, called Gorath, the Lord of CORRUPTION, who can give his power back. In return MC must accept to take the role of the headmaster in a Teen School of Magic, and bring all the teen witches to CORRUPTION!​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-26
Release Date: 2020-04-25
Developer: Drunk Robot -
Censored: No
Version: 0.09
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - MEGA
Mac
(v0.08.1): - -
-
Watsonholmes & vorris Thanks for the link.

View attachment 493256 View attachment 493257 View attachment 493260 View attachment 493261 View attachment 493263 View attachment 493264 View attachment 493265 View attachment 493262 View attachment 493266 View attachment 493267 View attachment 493268
cheat code portal does not work...does not download any longer....good luck...with love......

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes