Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
what s the NEW cheat code? Freckles isnt working... or is there a specific level or scene open to activate it?

Last edited:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I don't understand the combat in this game at all. Is it just completely random? Feels like shit to play tbh

Ambrose

Oct 3, 2017
still got events locking up and stopping the game, aaaaaa, i really want to like this game, but holy shit, there really needs to be a year of bugfixes

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Blue Eyes710

Oct 14, 2019
Hmmm - Always the same Things happened. Can't do anything with the Girls. The Dialogs Always the same. When I go through the Rooms, Always the same happened. Nothing is changing. At least I corrupted them with the cheats, Nothing really happened. Always the same Things... Chemistry lab without a possiblity to do thinks. Read all the books, but I can't find the Oracle. Can't do Nothing with the bottle with red liquid... So, I really don't know, what have to do. What are my faults?

vorris

May 23, 2017
this game is so fucked up every update it gets more worse then it is i am surprise there still people who support this load of shit of a game lol

Reactions: Blue Eyes710

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
The images are nice, just wish hew would went with the akabur model instead of the sad crab one.

Plus I would rather spend every second of free time for a month to rebuild this game in renpy rather than play this tyranno builder version of any game ever again.

Hey dev, you do know renpy is free not like tyranno builder, right? Send a script and image pack and I will work my ass off to get it caught up so you can take it back over.

BobHope12

Jul 5, 2017
I don't know what to think with there already a spinoff game when the main game is buggy as hell. The dev should have used renpy like everyone else and get some help from a coder.

Reactions: ItkoSK

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
I don't understand the combat in this game at all. Is it just completely random? Feels like shit to play tbh
no it s not random
played this game today for the first time

i was able to defeat 3 witches without cheating but get completly mad off grinding to get the points for buying items (spells)
so to defeat the teacher i used the cheat for fully upgrade

cant explain but you have to figure out wich attack needs the right defense spell
(easy ist way is to look at the colours) keep changing between electricity and fireball

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
hello I know but rempy is written in python language that I never had to learn instead tyrano (although it has many flaws) is written in javascript where I can move better if you report me where it jams I can try to implement work arround to solve, having said that I can try to learn renpy but I have not found any example templates where to start (which are not the basic hello word)
Youtube has several,hundred as well as the renpy website itself.

But that aside it is always tedius to learn a new language. But you do not need hardly any python for what you are doing, it does make classes and repetitive uses easier, but it is not required. if you have a script, I would love to see if I can get something that you could continue with, pulling the text out of a compiled games would be a nightmare, but not impossible.

Its also a good Idea to get future variables setup so that we do not break the save games ever again. as well.

Reactions: vorris

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
orgasm (i try it, it good) - you can rise trust and corruption, and also your powers for buying spells.... for me miss in cheats buying spells as well..

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes