Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Ok after kicking this around over the course of several versions I have my thoughts on this. Bear in mind I know it's not finished so take this as a "state of the union" for current (0.10) affairs.

1: Harry Potter meets The Witcher. Not very original but interesting nonetheless. I'll call this a pro. +1
2: Time management. I like this type of game but this one is a bit... restricted. Not many phases per day makes you question how some of these activities can possibly take so long. Maybe the protag actually IS a grandpa and takes naps between. -1
3: The Grind. This grind is so grindy you have to grind in order to access more grind. Aanndd the word has suddenly lost meaning. -1
4: Punished for trying. If you commit the sin of clicking on certain things that are not yet in the game or available at that time the day moves on as if you did something anyway, Really? It takes the MC several hours (see item #2) to figure out he can't do something? They should have left him in lock-up. -1
5: Plenty of characters and they have their own things going on rather than it all existing to cater to the MC. +1
6: Live, die, repeat -- and repeat -- and repeat. The grind is bad enough without going through the exact same events over and over without making quick versions for subsequent viewings. And the skip function is difficult to stop once activated unlike more commonly used engines. -1

Overall (-2): This is where we part ways. It's just too grindy and not very user friendly for my tastes. For those who can enjoy it, more power to you. That's a good thing. But I'm all set with it. Good luck, have fun.
I wanted to post something similar to your point #4, but once again the rant just went off forever. Thanks for condensing the idea down for me. ;)

Reactions: Warsteel

wilsonj6510

May 13, 2020
Im stuck on punish tasha 4 different ways only gives me 3 options as reward obscure wisdom and the other ..what do u have to do to her beat her several times in each

Diglwssos

Jul 31, 2017
Im stuck on punish tasha 4 different ways only gives me 3 options as reward obscure wisdom and the other ..what do u have to do to her beat her several times in each
I had the same problem. I think there is bug in the game in this section.
I've tried and the previous version and the problem was there too.

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
For the Dev, still MAJOR slowdown on frames but not freezing at Patrolling at night- Locker Rooms in Evening and Garden. I thought the Garden patrol scene worked fine in previous builds but i can't remember. CPU and power usage is unusually high for such a small game, needs optimization. Please keep fixing the bugs and an update to the changelog would be greatly appreciated. Keep up the great writing :)

Reactions: vorris

tomcatfilm

May 20, 2020
Can anybody please tell me what kind of engine and models the author (drunk robot) uses to make these scenes, especialy character models. Ty

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
Games engine is tyranno.
Characters look like DAZ3d.
Characters themselves look very customized, you basically find one close and manually adjust the looks of each .

Junky0815

Jun 1, 2017
Two things that annoy the hell out me.
1. I have to start over every update
2. I could live with point 1 if the combat was any good. It 's so random if your spell hits, or if the enemy dodges it. And most of the time, and I'm talking about 8 of 10 spells, are getting got dodged. It's no fun, it doesn't make any sense. For example: I bought 5 of every spell, but in a fight I hit none and lost because I had no spell left.

I guess I will drop this game, what is a shame, because the idea is pretty nice.

wilsonj6510

May 13, 2020
View attachment 668128
I am having an issue with these last 3 scenes can I get some help please as I have no idea what I may have done wrong.
1-keep corrupting francine and talk with her in the morning encourage her to have fun and go to sauna
2-keep corrupting eileen during the teleport class will eventually unlock scene
3-keep corrupting katerina during teleport class will eventually unlock scene

Reactions: BahamutZero9889
May 23, 2020
1-keep corrupting francine and talk with her in the morning encourage her to have fun and go to sauna
2-keep corrupting eileen during the teleport class will eventually unlock scene
3-keep corrupting katerina during teleport class will eventually unlock scene
Thank you for your help.

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes