Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
Two things that annoy the hell out me.
1. I have to start over every update
If you copy the CottonWitch_tyrano_data.sav and the CottonWitch_sf.sav data files from the old game to the new game folder it seems to work so far. If he does any major change it may not work, but for now it seems the only promising thing besides the art.

... which you can find the folder "extra_data". Unpack it and there you can find the images
that means basically add a zip extension to the end and extract the new zip file.

Reactions: Junky0815

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
new cheat code is: blackmail

It's funny the only thing that works correctly is the cheat system. It has never failed. Please focus more on ui and play-ability rather than locking down content against a world of hackers. why do we need a code to cheat anyway, I'd much rather have a decent skip button installed or automatically skip scenes you have seen before

Reactions: Sonico

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
apparently the save file carries the cheat password, so if you did move the save files over, it is still using the old password until you start a new game.

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
I do not see anymore cg in this version than the last.
Also no skip fixed, the fade in images is insane when skipping.
no mechanics fixed.
the combat mechanics seem even more flaky than before, if that is possible
he is still using jpg and png instead of webp so files are huge for little content

paying with the cheats, it looks like it takes about 20 corruption for a change in the routine to occur. for the girls to gang bang Vladimir in the locker room or Eileen to go to the next level in the portal scenes. Still no all out sex for the principal with the school girls though.

And.... according to winmerge, there are only a handful of new folders and images as well as 13 actual file changes to the script, so this one is not worth downloading if you have played the previous one.

Reactions: spam753

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
I do not see anymore cg in this version than the last.
Also no skip fixed, the fade in images is insane when skipping.
no mechanics fixed.
the combat mechanics seem even more flaky than before, if that is possible
he is still using jpg and png instead of webp so files are huge for little content

paying with the cheats, it looks like it takes about 20 corruption for a change in the routine to occur. for the girls to gang bang Vladimir in the locker room or Eileen to go to the next level in the portal scenes. Still no all out sex for the principal with the school girls though.

And.... according to winmerge, there are only a handful of new folders and images as well as 13 actual file changes to the script, so this one is not worth downloading if you have played the previous one.
Aaaaand....we're done. Thank you for the timely and helpful update on the state of this "game" - I will check back in a month or two to see what has been done.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
During the 1st battle, I thought the game froze. I couple checks of my system & it was using 760MB of RAM and my download manager had dozens of requests to download . And I was twice sent to his website.
I HAVE ZERO TRUST IN THIS GAME.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
So... I suppose this would be something like Magic Academy Principal, just darker?

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
Walktrough?
repeat "corruption" events with the girls 20 times each, while watching the same scenes to be able to progress to the next level.

In other words wait for the re-masters or in this case "mastered" version in renpy once the dev has finished creating the art for us to rip

Reactions: Ferreppe

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
So... I suppose this would be something like Magic Academy Principal, just darker?
except this principal is a cuck to the academy girls, as in students have sex among themselves while principal can have sex with three witches if he can beat them in combat with the flakey combat and shields mini-game that does not seem to work well at all.

In other words: NO PRINCIPAL SEX WITH STUDENTS IN THIS GAME.....

It definitely needs a cuck tag and it would only need a loli tag if you can you know have sex with a loli??? right

I have wanted to like this game for so long, but you are making it so hard..

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
except this principal is a cuck to the academy girls, as in students have sex among themselves while principal can have sex with three witches if he can beat them in combat with the flakey combat and shields mini-game that does not seem to work well at all.

In other words: NO PRINCIPAL SEX WITH STUDENTS IN THIS GAME.....

It definitely needs a cuck tag and it would only need a loli tag if you can you know have sex with a loli??? right

I have wanted to like this game for so long, but you are making it so hard..
Wait what? Isn’t the protagonist supposed to be the Principal?

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
Is there an android version for his game...
No. And since it is made with Tyranno, there will never be an android or linux compatible version. And you should be happy about that, It is bad enough playing on a PC, I cannot imagine the playback on a phone or tablet

Last edited:

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
is there a way to rip the CGs from this?
some nice chars but the game is wayy too buggy/grindy to be bothered with

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes