Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Not complete version 009 save with high skills, inventory and corruption. overwrite files in the installation folder. Cheat code is freckles.
I myself am not quite sure how the game works. There is no clear walk-through of this game. Tips are welcome.
Inventory.jpg

Reactions: giqui and Gisgo

WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
View attachment 493258

Overview:
You will take the role of the Main Character, a powerful Mage who has been banned by the Magic World Council after they used him to win the hard war against Obscure Magic. He will be brought back to freedom by a mysterious powerful Mage Lord, called Gorath, the Lord of CORRUPTION, who can give his power back. In return MC must accept to take the role of the headmaster in a Teen School of Magic, and bring all the teen witches to CORRUPTION!​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-26
Release Date: 2020-04-25
Developer: Drunk Robot -
Censored: No
Version: 0.09
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - MEGA
Mac
(v0.08.1): - MEGA -
-
Watsonholmes & vorris Thanks for the link.

View attachment 493256 View attachment 493257 View attachment 493260 View attachment 493261 View attachment 493263 View attachment 493264 View attachment 493265 View attachment 493262 View attachment 493266 View attachment 493267 View attachment 493268
how do you upgrade the invisibility formula?????

itsnottme

Mar 31, 2018
The game freezes when the mc is handing the girls the wand and also when peeping at the summoning. Am I missing something? I tried to click everywhere on the screen and still nothing.

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
so i take it the lizard is a future update???
You can find the lizard in the same place as the butterfly. I forget which time of day though. Once you have it you can do the scenes for the Transmutation class. You have to have read about it beforehand though

Last edited:

rufus953

Dec 21, 2019
Somone know how win fight in this game?
I will write that from memory, in broken english, don't be offensed ,perhaps I should better use google translation.

You must have skill points and spells
- You get skill points by training or by fighting the witches. If you fight without any spell, you loose and you get around 16 points for the fight, that is the fastest way to get skill points. Don't do that against the profesor you will loose fame (or perhaps it is worth to do that at the begining when the trust level is null).
- you buy spell using skill points.

How I fought the professoress
spells: the basic attack spells 8 fireballs, 8 soul blades, 15 lightning and all the protection spells, 8 of each.
skills: Perhaps there is a skill points formula in the game, So I started with 25 points of each category.
(I'm too lazy do do the math to see how much points, including the spells cost, you need in total before buying your first spell.)

I couldn't found any attack strategy except that lightnings are her weak point and the more skill points you have the more it is seems easy to win.
Defense: each of her different attack has its counter spell. She has 5 attacks so it is not difficult to remember. attacks pattern are always the same.

When you win you get 20 skill points of endurence, power and wisdom each. you can burn her garment so she get 1 corruption point.

CartoonFan

Mar 16, 2018
Can any one help with sabotaging a alchamy class
Get the Oracle
Read up on explo spells in book
Get purple vial from alchemy lab (talk to girl during day and vial appears after )
Get explosive spell (red bottle in l/h corner on study page)
Get Oracle to ‘sabotage...’
Attend alchemy class
Watch...

Reactions: vampireprince

CartoonFan

Mar 16, 2018
Anyone know where to find charcoal? It goes with the war wand but I’ve looked all over and can’t seem to find it?

vampireprince

Jan 27, 2018
Get the Oracle
Read up on explo spells in book
Get purple vial from alchemy lab (talk to girl during day and vial appears after )
Get explosive spell (red bottle in l/h corner on study page)
Get Oracle to ‘sabotage...’
Attend alchemy class
Watch...
Thanks, finaly got it to work, after trying just that about 6 times

sharkoo

Jun 21, 2019
I really need a hint with one missing video of v.0.08.1
had all vids before this update, but now i am stuck.
I did the coal game with deidra, and also 3 vids in the early nigh locker scene. but the last one
i am still searching. maybe somebody can help?
Thanks and best Regards

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes