Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

capitanito

Feb 16, 2020
Try using "Incest" without the quotation marks. I can't remember if it was capitalized or not, but I think it was when I put it in.
Yes, it worked, but....

1.- I can only set corruption to 20. Not more.
2.- I can't reach anything more with that....
3.- Can the MC fuck any of the students?
4.- Need more explicit sex....

Trab2

Mar 9, 2019
I caught a lizard, but I can’t cook a reinforced invisibility potion. I read a book about potions earlier and now there is no additional text. When cooking, only the simple is obtained. How to brew a reinforced invisibility potion? Or is the lizard not related to the invisibility potion?

Last edited:

percival57

Jan 2, 2020
I caught a lizard, but I can’t cook a reinforced invisibility potion. I read a book about potions earlier and now there is no additional text. When cooking, only the simple is obtained. How to brew a reinforced invisibility potion? Or is the lizard not related to the invisibility potion?
for the invisibility potion is a buterfly you need, the lizard is fr wen teaching transmutation (sorry if world is wrong) to make studen making error

Trab2

Mar 9, 2019
Thanks, I got it. In version v.0.08.1, I had no problems, except for freezing when selecting cheat codes)) Everything works quickly and clearly.

vorris

May 23, 2017
hey i can not find the cg files someone posted that a while ago can someone link me where it is please thank you

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes