Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
This game frustrates me. While I find it mildly amusing, the grind SUCKS ASS!!! I played for about 2ish hours and for the life of me I can not advance all I do is wake teach class and sleep (pretty much) I realize now why I like renpy games / novels over most others. there more fluid IMO. I do like the renders and the dialog is pretty good but the damn grind... I will have to pass on this one sorry.
Try using the walk through. It helps with the frustration a lot

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The engine is aso not the best a lot of not working saves (portal so you must start all time new and see all from the beginning).

With the scenes with the portal I crashed the exe and I have to restart my pc.

I tried the game again is unplayable at the moment and when they use the engine further I have worst fears.

Last edited:

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
We collected all your feedbacks, investigated and fixed or improved a lot of stuff...

Download release 0.05.5 with this new or improved features:

- Magic Portal Quest: the main bug was the delay in some scenes (for example Mbanga's one), caused by the big amount of renders involved (more or less 300!!). We found a solutions and it works on every device we tried, so now you can enjoy all the renders and animations!

- We changed the method to choose which witchcraft lecture you give in the morning, so now you can choose freely without being forced to wait for the one you want.

- We solved all the minor bugs you reported about magical fighting versus Beornna and Kala.

Thank you again for all your support! Hope you'll enjoy the game and all our hard work to fix and improve it, and you'll go on supporting us.

We are working on the new release yet, and it will be available as soon as possible!!

Cheat code is portal

unnamed.png

Reactions: vorris

vorris

May 23, 2017
We collected all your feedbacks, investigated and fixed or improved a lot of stuff...

Download release 0.05.5 with this new or improved features:

- Magic Portal Quest: the main bug was the delay in some scenes (for example Mbanga's one), caused by the big amount of renders involved (more or less 300!!). We found a solutions and it works on every device we tried, so now you can enjoy all the renders and animations!

- We changed the method to choose which witchcraft lecture you give in the morning, so now you can choose freely without being forced to wait for the one you want.

- We solved all the minor bugs you reported about magical fighting versus Beornna and Kala.

Thank you again for all your support! Hope you'll enjoy the game and all our hard work to fix and improve it, and you'll go on supporting us.

We are working on the new release yet, and it will be available as soon as possible!!

Cheat code is portal

Google Drive

View attachment 570742
We changed the method to choose which witchcraft lecture you give in the morning, so now you can choose freely without being forced to wait for the one you want. this is is bugged

Tusc

Aug 10, 2019
Using 0.05.5 the teach a Witcher Class freeze. Once you click on it you stay on the paper toilet and nothing. Can't click settings or anything else. (Same bug as in a previous version)

Reactions: ecoli

vorris

May 23, 2017
Using 0.05.5 the teach a Witcher Class freeze. Once you click on it you stay on the paper toilet and nothing. Can't click settings or anything else. (Same bug as in a previous version)
thats the same problem i am having this game sucks with all the buggs so glad i don't do pateon anymore a waste of money for a broken game

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes