Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
I think some of the spells are more powerful. You might try those first. Perhaps rotating thru them might be helpful... just not sure yet.

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
I question if the cheats work, other than allowing you to buy spells. I have yet to figure out invisibility....seems like I have to steal and get butterfly wings multiple times...to have a working invis spell. Anyone know if I have to open book each time? As for the question about butterfly, it is flying above the nature teacher front gate.

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
Has anyone else agreed to Beorna's challenge in class? I can't click use any of the offensive spells. Either nothing happens when I try, or I click a spell and all of them disappear . . . and then nothing happens.
I beat Beorna, was a close fight. Wish I could get the shield timing right on a consistent basis.
Someone said learn the blocks for the spells, wish someone could provide some help with that, I have bunches of spells and shields, but shield success seems all about timing. Not sure to go early or late when opponent attacks. Block spells work . . .Sometimes?
So far I have not figured out how to use the potions, Everytime I click on them it says look for an opportunity and the invisibility or explosive potion is gone.
Game has a lot of potential, love the graphics, but mechanics are clumsy and event timing, well . . . too little to do before you have to take a nap again. Like the pace in Ecchi Sensei where a day lasts forever.
Captain Red

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I beat Beorna, was a close fight. Wish I could get the shield timing right on a consistent basis.
Someone said learn the blocks for the spells, wish someone could provide some help with that, I have bunches of spells and shields, but shield success seems all about timing. Not sure to go early or late when opponent attacks. Block spells work . . .Sometimes?
So far I have not figured out how to use the potions, Everytime I click on them it says look for an opportunity and the invisibility or explosive potion is gone.
Game has a lot of potential, love the graphics, but mechanics are clumsy and event timing, well . . . too little to do before you have to take a nap again. Like the pace in Ecchi Sensei where a day lasts forever.
Captain Red
Hrmm... Still buggy for me. I get through maybe two or three rounds of the duel with Beorna and then clicking my offensive spells does absolutely nothing . . . and I find I can't like the tools menu to reload the game, either. Nothing is clickable at that point. I have to force-quit the game and restart.

Hopefully the dev can sort this bug relatively easily. One especially nice thing about this developer is that updates are pretty regular (whether a fix or a new version). I also like that they consider suggestions and apply those with which they agree.

yohudood

May 6, 2017
Captain Red
look at the doc

Reactions: RedPyrate

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
the trigger for the alchemy class and the portal class is under the "?" mark in the upper right hand corner. the classes cycle on a daily basis.

yohudood

May 6, 2017
the trigger for the alchemy class and the portal class is under the "?" mark in the upper right hand corner. the classes cycle on a daily basis.
I know I can start it there but in the afternoon the option is not visible only in the morning is the witchcraft option
visible and in the evening the oracle

Mar 27, 2019
I tried the first release of this game and had problems with the text not come in just names of the person that is talking but no text... waited a month or so and tried it again just a few mins ago still having the same problem can't read text is not there just names of who is talking nothing else... Is this a bug or what?

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes