Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Drunk Robot

Dec 20, 2019
Let's do some folklore... :)

Which of the 4 Houses is your favourite at the moment?
And why?

A) Marmoreal Lion (White)
B) Ghostly Deer (Green)
C) Scavenger Blood (Red)
D) Flying Kraken (Blue)

You can also vote for it in a public poll on patreon page:
Thank you for your feedbacks!

agerid

Mar 22, 2019
what items can i find around the place i fund the rope but i used an hour looking for other items since i randomly press on the rope and got it

Emde

Nov 8, 2019
what items can i find around the place i fund the rope but i used an hour looking for other items since i randomly press on the rope and got it
After finding the rope, choose to teach witchcraft in the morning. There should be a dragon on the table. Click the blond boy.

Drunk Robot

Dec 20, 2019
For all Mac users:
Can you please send us a screenshot of the "out of the screen buttons" bug?
So we'll try to fix it asap?

Thank you

Drunk Robot

Dec 20, 2019
Here you can find informations about little witches and wizards of the academy...
Hope you'll like it.

Reactions: vat69

The Ascendent

Jun 9, 2018
Any idea when the other game, Furry House will launch? If it is of the same quality as this game then we will be spoilt for choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: vat69

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
save my game..go off to do something..come back 15 minutes later..no save...not cool..not going through that slog to get to the gaming again...

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
wtf... bugs?, no start, then game ends without reason, then no start wtf? what a shit is that? with this ratings? typical fakeshit, i think the dev wrote the ratings self.

Update, found the the problem, solve the problem, start the Game with hope, get Bored , delete the Game. Omg... regular shit 100time see before. damn, better i play ciri trainer

Last edited:
1.70 star(s) 27 Votes