Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
15, 15 New pictures from version 0.11
that is what this update holds 15 new images in two versions ( assuming 0.11, 0.12 )
What a waste.
Couldn't bring myself to play more than about 2 days of grinding the same thing again, and again.
15 new images, even on a slow computer that would only take a few days to render. ugh

Last edited:

xenos87

May 2, 2017
Guess I'll just consider this a dead project. Seems like even though there are new versions, there is still basically no progress at all.

Reactions: Boneprone

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
pros:
+ creepy old wizard hitting on younger girls
+ very different looking girls from other games
+ Magic school premise

cons:
- Saves do not carry over from previous versions in the year 2020
- delays, fades in scenes are not skipped while skipping text for the 50th time
- no sex with students for MC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- other characters have sex with your students and MC as a wizard does not incinerated them

- as the most powerful wizard in the realm, you can't sneak up on students having a conversation
- buying a spell for each fight that only be used once
- grinding, especially when you have to restart after each new version
- Tyranno builder
- as stating in 38 pages of complaints, the engine that this uses is terrible for this game and gameplay and ruins the experience.

I really want to like this game, that is why i keep trying to inform the dev of some of the places he could make a few things better and better for almost everyone without ruining his concept which I really like to some extent. The simplest thing you could do would be to convert it over to renpy and at least if you still wanted the grind in there it would give us the ability to skip past the ones we have already seen 50 times as well as let saves from previous versions work automatically so we would not have to start a new game each time.
Thank God somebody said it right, And lets not forget my comment that was deleted on think i was the 3rd one down..on
Mbanga the Voyeur
Why is he making a new game when he/she can't get the first game to run smooth. there was more to my comment but i think you summed it up nicely (y)
Edit: Just went back there and looked, i wasn't the only post that got deleted within the first 10 comments of his new release... :unsure:

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Why do devs get caught up in the grind trap? This seems to be a common problem with devs in these games. Which forces everyone to cheat just to get past the grind and actually enjoy the story much less the sex scenes. At least they could make the games enjoyable instead of soul sucking.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
pros:
+ creepy old wizard hitting on younger girls
+ very different looking girls from other games
+ Magic school premise

cons:
- Saves do not carry over from previous versions in the year 2020
- delays, fades in scenes are not skipped while skipping text for the 50th time
- no sex with students for MC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- other characters have sex with your students and MC as a wizard does not incinerated them

- as the most powerful wizard in the realm, you can't sneak up on students having a conversation
- buying a spell for each fight that only be used once
- grinding, especially when you have to restart after each new version
- Tyranno builder
- as stating in 38 pages of complaints, the engine that this uses is terrible for this game and gameplay and ruins the experience.

I really want to like this game, that is why i keep trying to inform the dev of some of the places he could make a few things better and better for almost everyone without ruining his concept which I really like to some extent. The simplest thing you could do would be to convert it over to renpy and at least if you still wanted the grind in there it would give us the ability to skip past the ones we have already seen 50 times as well as let saves from previous versions work automatically so we would not have to start a new game each time.
Your analysis is perfect, your suggestions too. (y)
The girls are beautiful, the scenery is cool, the rest is disappointing. :(

Mar 19, 2018
Played it for the first time due to the title, got confused with the combat, edited the save, bought some skills, even more confused with the combat lmao.

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
I have to slightly apologize. I did find a new image folder that wasn't counted. 36 new images and a new magician he has to fight named Arla. BJ and sex scene, but still no sex with the students. ugh

-Loli-Ghost-

Jul 18, 2018
I have to slightly apologize. I did find a new image folder that wasn't counted. 36 new images and a new magician he has to fight named Arla. BJ and sex scene, but still no sex with the students. ugh
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

0.13 The gallery save is buggy due to bad coding in the game something I don't feel like fixing and it only affect some of the replays mainly the ones on page 2

Last edited:

-lull-

Jun 15, 2019
I've already uploaded a full gallery save it will work with any save file you have you only need access to the bedroom as that's where you access the gallery.
For me it doesn't work, it freeze the game when i select the gallery or it gives an error "the label ... could not be found"

Reactions: SlaveStates

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
You have to wait through every transition,
The google translate is awful
You have to play as PS2's off brand Witcher model
If you click on something and you can't do anything with that "feature" yet it skips time anyway
The combat is clicking on a button and hoping something decent happens
The story is a joke

This review has been paid for by my wasted time trying this game

Reactions: doe50818

-Loli-Ghost-

Jul 18, 2018
For me it doesn't work, it freeze the game when i select the gallery or it gives an error "the label ... could not be found"
Yeah it's bad coding in the game but doesn't affect them all, With the "the label ... could not be found" error click ok and then you'll see buttons appear in the background allowing you to see a version of the event play out you will have to watch the entire event play out or close the game and reopen it if you don't want to because if you don't watch it the replay feature brakes completely.

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes