Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

vorris

May 23, 2017
i see people are still trying to play this game i quit months ago here is a tip for everyone just uninstall the game delete it and don not look back the programmer of this game hardly fixes anything it is just a waste of time leave now :)

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
i see people are still trying to play this game i quit months ago here is a tip for everyone just uninstall the game delete it and don not look back the programmer of this game hardly fixes anything it is just a waste of time leave now :)
Which is sad, because I really like the art of this. For a hot few weeks, I toyed with trying to port it to Ren'py (somewhat to also just mess around with Ren'py) but after I got battles done (which are relatively straight forward), I didn't want to deep dive into all the conditions for the other types of scenes.

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
cheat codes for 0.14
cheat code for v0.14: timestop (another magic power not in the game)

Which is sad, because I really like the art of this. For a hot few weeks, I toyed with trying to port it to Ren'py (somewhat to also just mess around with Ren'py) but after I got battles done (which are relatively straight forward), I didn't want to deep dive into all the conditions for the other types of scenes.
Me too. I had started with the prison scene, right from the beginning. I'll just wait until hew has all of the art finished and then create a real version

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
How do cheats even work in this game?
you can change corruption points for some of the girls, staff and oracle, as well as skills to be able to fight, but yo cannot cheat the number of spells you have. use for that

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
This is a pretty crap game. The game has no optimization and so poorly coded that it crashes and freezes all the time.

Tenn2017

Mar 9, 2018
Naturraly tried the cheat code after 4 hours of not advancing.. Got Failed .. Games not worth playing.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
165 patreons for this pile of crap?? :sick::sick::sick: I played it again for an hour or so game froze 3 times...most of the time u have no idea how to advance and dont even get me started on Tyrano :S Does he at least give a changelog to his patreons?

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
Tray timestop .it might work.
timestop do work have use it myself
----------------

and can people who says that it don't start check in task manager on the computer if more then one Teen Witches Academy.exe is active ?
because that happened for me when i did try to launch it one time (it has only happen one time as of yet) if so try to shutdown or what it is called all of them and try again because for some reason more then one processors somehow make the exe get stuck (wont start at all)

it my not work in you case but it is worth a try it did work when it happened to me (has happened for other exe in the past for me)

Last edited:

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
Has someone already tormented themselves through this version and would be so nice to post a savegame and a completely unlocked gallery thanks.

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes