Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
so badly wanna play this BUT cant get it working on my Linux box...i got a black screen with sounds...been downloading as many codec files as i can find with my package manager...i wish there was a Linux program that would automatically download ALL missing codec files,etc that prevent games,etc from playing properly doubt such a tool exists tho.
wonder if theres any kind of player out there that will run flash player style games such as this one,etc
just drives me crazy having sounds and no video LOL
I have not tried in and I suggest you wait for the remake in renpy, but here are some instructions on running tyrano games on linux. https://f95zone.to/threads/playing-on-linux-tutorials-tools-and-help.19523/page-13

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
How to use the invisibility potion while patrolling the school? only use i found so far is the dark elf
Is shape-shifting only allowed during certain events? just the class event
After you turn invisible and see the dark elf, then what? that's it for now
Seems I asked the oracle to do all of the corruption deeds, but nothing has changed there, just the same options remain. yes, no idea why. just the way it is
After you defeat those 4-5 witches in battle, is that it? you can battle them again for different sexual choices, i think 3 for each max
Thanks - I guess I'm near the end of this update then although I still have some 'cards' that haven't turned over yet.

I have not tried in and I suggest you wait for the remake in renpy, but here are some instructions on running tyrano games on linux. https://f95zone.to/threads/playing-on-linux-tutorials-tools-and-help.19523/page-13
Oh did the dev say the game will be remade in renpy?? that would be much better. Wonder when the next update will be

Reactions: ubblesnop and Kempo
Apr 15, 2020
Thanks - I guess I'm near the end of this update then although I still have some 'cards' that haven't turned over yet.

Oh did the dev say the game will be remade in renpy?? that would be much better. Wonder when the next update will be
Do you know how to get the purple substance to sabotage the alchemy lab

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
No he did not, I'm planning on waiting until he is done with the art and them throwing them in ren py
no i do not, i have tried, but have either have not gotten far enough due to endless grind or it's not even in there yet. Wish there was a changelog

Osttrooper

Jul 19, 2020
copy both the CottonWitch_tyrano_data.sav and the CottonWitch_tyrano.sav to the new folder while the game is closed. Then start the game. The saves should show up
I'm sorry, could you elaborate on this? All I see is a file called "746629_CottonWitch_sf.sav", not either on the ones you mentioned. Also, should I be creating that new folder you mentioned? I only see locales. Is that the folder?
I apologise, I'm not terribly tech savy.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Is that the second sabotage or is there just the one? For the first sabotage you use Oracle to get Vlad to put it in the mixing pot, and then at some point after you have the chance to help teach in the alchemy lab and it explodes

No he did not, I'm planning on waiting until he is done with the art and them throwing them in ren py
oh that would be great of you!

Reactions: SlaveStates

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
I'm sorry, could you elaborate on this? All I see is a file called "746629_CottonWitch_sf.sav", not either on the ones you mentioned. Also, should I be creating that new folder you mentioned? I only see locales. Is that the folder?
I apologise, I'm not terribly tech savy.
If you have played the game on a windows computer and created a save before, Then you should have those save files in the same folder you double click the Teen_Witches_Academy_0.010.exe file.

The new folder is created when you download the update and extract it so there is a new folder called Teen_Witches_Academy_0.025_win.

1596287697637.png
o the left is verion 0.10 on the right is a new version 0.25

Osttrooper

Jul 19, 2020
If you have played the game on a windows computer and created a save before, Then you should have those save files in the same folder you double click the Teen_Witches_Academy_0.010.exe file.

The new folder is created when you download the update and extract it so there is a new folder called Teen_Witches_Academy_0.025_win.

View attachment 754549
Thanks. I've been able to figure it out. I'll go get the tequila and fireworks.

Reactions: SlaveStates

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018

View attachment 754549
Where did you download "Teen_witches_academy_0.025" ???
If I download the latest update link from saturday (and unzip it)
I only get version 0.15:
August01_2020_update.jpg
:oops::oops::oops::rolleyes:o_O:cry:
Please post that link for your version

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
Where did you download "Teen_witches_academy_0.025" ???
If I download the latest update link from saturday (and unzip it)
I only get version 0.15:
View attachment 756850
:oops::oops::oops::rolleyes:o_O:cry:
Please post that link for your version
Its in the change log, but before the current 0.15 ( decimals matter)

v0.04 FIX 3
[N/A]

v0.025 <<<<<-----------------------------------------------------------
Not available.

v0.02
SPOILER

v0.01 Fix
Not available.

v0.00 Bugfixed
Bug fix.

v0.00
First release

• Hey there
Reactions: Antwit

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I finally managed to extract the images of this game..

.. and I'm glad I never wasted my time playing this.

Reactions: pandora5

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
How is it possible to extract the images? is it a special program or a website? How could I do the same?
Just use this

Or in case you don't trust my link

Universal Extractor 1.6.1

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes