Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
Does this version force you to start over from the beginning AGAIN? I enjoyed this game the first 10 times I played thru the beginning. Dont think I can bring myself to do so again.

• Love
Reactions: cccxxx

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
Does this version force you to start over from the beginning AGAIN? I enjoyed this game the first 10 times I played thru the beginning. Dont think I can bring myself to do so again.
It does in so much as your saves are not persistent unless you move them from a previous version. And then I don't know if there's anything new that gets messed up because of that. BUT...

Has someone already tormented themselves through this version and would be so nice to post a savegame and a completely unlocked gallery thanks.
After some success with another game, I decided to take a look at this save file. Pretty easy to decipher and unlock all of the replays. You will need to get to the end of a day in order to view them in game though. (And also be sure to replace the existing file while the game is not open.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Antwit and Vimpi

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
It does in so much as your saves are not persistent unless you move them from a previous version. And then I don't know if there's anything new that gets messed up because of that. BUT...

After some success with another game, I decided to take a look at this save file. Pretty easy to decipher and unlock all of the replays. You will need to get to the end of a day in order to view them in game though. (And also be sure to replace the existing file while the game is not open.)
Thanks that was exactly what I was looking for.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018

The portal events with MBaga are useless , sorry.

Reactions: SlaveStates

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
copy both the CottonWitch_tyrano_data.sav and the CottonWitch_tyrano.sav to the new folder while the game is closed. Then start the game. The saves should show up

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
could use walkthrough
at least for grind - repeat x times before y happens....
If I remember right corruption increases 1 point for each action.
level0: 0 pts
level1: 5 pts
level2: 20 pts

Very unproductive, but remember as of yet you still cannot have sex with a student as the principal

why noty reboot in ren'py as well?
Waiting for graphics to be made

Reactions: cccxxx

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Not sure why so many crapping on this game, seems great so far. Nice graphics and interesting characters, but a bit grindy. Have to try these cheat codes out. So there's no actual sex though??

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
Not sure why so many crapping on this game, seems great so far. Nice graphics and interesting characters, but a bit grindy. Have to try these cheat codes out. So there's no actual sex though??
it's very grindy
saves do not carry over, so each update you start from scratch
combat play is buggy
you have to buy consumable spells
Students have sex, not the mc

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
cool idea
poor execution
and needless grind
no proper hints that i could find
it's very grindy
saves do not carry over, so each update you start from scratch
combat play is buggy
you have to buy consumable spells
Students have sex, not the mc
Good points, the grind would be annoying if you have to restart from scratch each time. Surprised MC can't have sex yet as the game has been in development for a while...Game has some great potential though

Agree hints would be useful. Is there a walkthrough available? Can't figure out how to get the invisibility potion or how to summon the oracle. Basically stuck not knowing what to do next :cautious:

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
Agree hints would be useful. Is there a walkthrough available? Can't figure out how to get the invisibility potion or how to summon the oracle. Basically stuck not knowing what to do next :cautious:
to get invisibility you have to corrupt katerina enough and have the oracle tell her to steal it.
to get the oracle, you need a rope, (in the sparing room at night) and a statue (in one of the classrooms)

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Wow you guys were right, this game is really buggy, and reallly needs a walkthrough! So are we supposed to just keep replaying the same events over until something changes?

Maybe one of you experienced bros can help answer these for me:

How to use the invisibility potion while patrolling the school?
Is shape-shifting only allowed during certain events?
After you turn invisible and see the dark elf, then what?
Seems I asked the oracle to do all of the corruption deeds, but nothing has changed there, just the same options remain.
After you defeat those 4-5 witches in battle, is that it?

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
So are we supposed to just keep replaying the same events over until something changes? pretty much
How to use the invisibility potion while patrolling the school? only use i found so far is the dark elf
Is shape-shifting only allowed during certain events? just the class event
After you turn invisible and see the dark elf, then what? that's it for now
Seems I asked the oracle to do all of the corruption deeds, but nothing has changed there, just the same options remain. yes, no idea why. just the way it is
After you defeat those 4-5 witches in battle, is that it? you can battle them again for different sexual choices, i think 3 for each max

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
so badly wanna play this BUT cant get it working on my Linux box...i got a black screen with sounds...been downloading as many codec files as i can find with my package manager...i wish there was a Linux program that would automatically download ALL missing codec files,etc that prevent games,etc from playing properly doubt such a tool exists tho.
wonder if theres any kind of player out there that will run flash player style games such as this one,etc
just drives me crazy having sounds and no video LOL

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes