Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
I for one can't get this to run or any other tyranoscript game for that matter , seem to get a small screen with nw.js in letters on a grey background and no tyranoscript folder in appdata/local , the only folder any of these create is node-webkit

can anybody at least point me in a direction to try and get this resolved

thanks for any help that comes my way

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
I for one can't get this to run or any other tyranoscript game for that matter , seem to get a small screen with nw.js in letters on a grey background and no tyranoscript folder in appdata/local , the only folder any of these create is node-webkit

can anybody at least point me in a direction to try and get this resolved

thanks for any help that comes my way
Help beg the developer to switch to renpy.
otherwise posting your os and build may help

Apr 15, 2020
Sad to say, guys, but some of you are ridicolous... First release is 900Mb, a lot of content, You can like it or not, but you are writing hateful comments just after few hours from its publishing... And arguing about version numbers and other silly matters... You must be haters or just be in bad faith... And for those who are about to write it: I'M NOT THE DEV, just a player with no prejudice or hate... I've played the 0.00... two hours and more of gameplay... and I liked it. Bye
I’ve done all the tasks on the checklist but I don’t know what to do next can you help me

DomAlSadistic

Jul 1, 2020
if you have copied the save over from a previous version, since the password is stored in the saves it will be the last one you used.
and what do i need to do if i play it just online? the last password "blackmail" worked in the previous version but as it got updated neither the old nor the latest passwords are working

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
A problem i always ran into was following the teacher at night. She'd go up on the roof, summon some dark fairy, and then the game would freeze. Has this been fixed?

veeral

Aug 8, 2016
Like the renders. Sucks I can't play the game since it's super unresponsive and freezes on almost everything. Was hoping it'd be more playable by now. was wrong.

Reactions: SlaveStates
1.70 star(s) 27 Votes