Others Completed Teen Witches Academy [Final] [Drunk Robot]

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
Is it the MC who mainly (or exclusively) has sex with the girls? Or are there other characters having sex with them?

I don't like the voyeur theme very much (I usually skip the scenes that contain it, I prefer the MC in the scene), nor do I like the ntr (I don't download games where it is not absolutely avoidable). I'm not a fan of rapes either, if they give you the option not to carry it out I never do it, otherwise I always skip it (if it's not posible to skip, I turn of the game). If these are the main themes of the game, I won't download it ... but if not, I can give it a try.

Thanks for the answers
no, the mc has no sex with the girls only for adult witches he basically beats into submission, almost rape. There is "reverse" rape where multiple girls hold down a guy, not the mc, and other non-consensual scenes.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
The more i hear of how this thing is evolving, the more i feel like it desperately needs some hero to crack the art assets and make a Ren'py version to save this game from itself... Having a sober robot programming it would be a step up already.
Ya I'm waiting for SlaveStates to do this :LOL:

Is it the MC who mainly (or exclusively) has sex with the girls? Or are there other characters having sex with them?

I don't like the voyeur theme very much (I usually skip the scenes that contain it, I prefer the MC in the scene), nor do I like the ntr (I don't download games where it is not absolutely avoidable). I'm not a fan of rapes either, if they give you the option not to carry it out I never do it, otherwise I always skip it (if it's not posible to skip, I turn of the game). If these are the main themes of the game, I won't download it ... but if not, I can give it a try.

Thanks for the answers
Mostly adult witches but he does get a bit of action with one student in most recent update. Also another student but it's not really him. Hopefully he gets to get it on with the other students soon though if this game stays afloat!

Reactions: SlaveStates

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
no, the mc has no sex with the girls only for adult witches he basically beats into submission, almost rape. There is "reverse" rape where multiple girls hold down a guy, not the mc, and other non-consensual scenes.
Thanks, in that case, I will not download the game.

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
Ya I'm waiting for SlaveStates to do this :LOL:
I had panned on it, but i'm starting to not even like the story, no mc with students. I would rather do it like WT,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He has good girl assets in his game, but since they are not being used and abused by the mc, they might all need to be redone from scratch anyway. So basically a completely new game. Ugh

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
0.17 = too much complications (and bugs) for so much content (a few hot scenes so far)
So far I`d say - not worth playing, but worth extract and watch images

Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
I am having a problem with Sneeking around at Night to the Sauna, where Eileen is, it says if only i had a Invisibility Potion, but i have crafted one like 5 times, so i know i have one but it keeps telling me to find one in the class room, and i have checked the classrooms over and over and nothing. Is this a bug?

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I had panned on it, but i'm starting to not even like the story, no mc with students. I would rather do it like WT,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He has good girl assets in his game, but since they are not being used and abused by the mc, they might all need to be redone from scratch anyway. So basically a completely new game. Ugh
Ya the interaction of MC with students is moving slow for my taste too which I'm sure is a big draw to this game. You should just use his assets and start your own version in renpy! :LOL:

Reactions: SlaveStates

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
Can't block any attacks coming at me, none of my attacks hit. Imma say this shit is broken.
For blocking, you have to use the specific shield spell for the attack. Each visible attack has a specific counter.

For attacking...good luck. It's a random chance and way too low.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
OK, so the front page says the cheat code is silky, but doesn't seem to work. Anyone know what the cheat code is this time?

1.70 star(s) 27 Votes